Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 just made a weird discovery... - 02/12/04 07:37 PM
Eating Chili Cheese Fritos while drinking warm Sierra Mist and then burping tastes like you just smoke a Marlboro Light. yuck. I stopped smoking and now I get teased with this.

~Andrew
Posted By: mbRentalEnvoy Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/12/04 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Eating Chili Cheese Fritos while drinking warm Sierra Mist and then burping tastes like you just smoke a Marlboro Light. yuck. I stopped smoking and now I get teased with this.

~Andrew

Posted By: LinaBby Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/12/04 07:44 PM
Originally posted by mbSVT:

~Andrew

Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/12/04 07:45 PM
Originally posted by linabby:
Originally posted by mbSVT:

~Andrew

questions? comments? suggestions?

~Andrew
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/12/04 09:18 PM
Maybe something more practical... When I was visiting friends at IIT, we somehow discovered that Bombay Sapphire Gin and flat 7-Up, mixed in a particular percentage, smells and tastes like tap water. Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce this since.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/12/04 11:32 PM
Originally posted by hetfield:
Maybe something more practical... When I was visiting friends at IIT, we somehow discovered that Bombay Sapphire Gin and flat 7-Up, mixed in a particular percentage, smells and tastes like tap water. Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce this since.

ANd how drunk where you?
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 05:22 AM
Actually at that point I was quite sober... Much like right now
Posted By: m!key Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 05:24 AM
i just discovered that no human being can eat a tablespoon of cinnamon. dont believe me? give it a go, and be sure to post here what happened.
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 06:21 AM
Nice try Mikey, but I already know about that one. Same with drinking a gallon of milk. Did you know that raw garlic can burn your tongue?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 09:16 AM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
i just discovered that no human being can eat a tablespoon of cinnamon. dont believe me? give it a go, and be sure to post here what happened.

Lets try it!
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 11:05 AM
looks like we found a new way to waste time. everyone must eat cinnamon and drink a gallon of milk.

~Andrew
Posted By: mbRentalEnvoy Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 01:59 PM

so what happens??
Posted By: m!key Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 02:32 PM
give it a go!
Posted By: JasonJ Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 03:08 PM
no cinnamon available...what does happen? it doesn't seem like too daunting of a task to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon...
Posted By: bk6358 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 04:55 PM

I heard the same thing about nutmegg (spelled wrong Im sure)but I heard that if you get it down it's suppose to give you some kind of high
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 05:02 PM
......YOU PUKE!!!!
Posted By: m!key Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 05:25 PM
ding ding ding!!!
works everytime. so if you have a friend that is mr. high and mighty tough guy let the cinnomon take him down.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/13/04 10:58 PM
Posted By: MercuryMystik99 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/15/04 11:14 PM
A gallon of milk is nothing. Try taking on that whole gallon in under a half hour. I puked (yes we counted) 16 times. But yes I finished it, and yes we got it on tape, and no my girlfriend didnt like it. It wasnt fun because I ended up picking half-digested food out of my nose.
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 12:41 AM
Originally posted by MercuryMystik99:
I puked (yes we counted) 16 times. But yes I finished it, and yes we got it on tape, and no my girlfriend didnt like it.

If you puked you really didn't drink it now, did you? You gotta keep it down.
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 04:40 AM
I found out while drunk that ketchup on potato chips tastes just like french fries and just to make sure I tried it sober with the same result!
Did you know that no human being can lick their elbows? I know your all going to try this one.
Posted By: MercuryMystik99 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 06:07 AM
I kept in 3 quarters of the gallon. The last 10 minutes and last quarter of the gallon is where all the puking took place.
Posted By: bk6358 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 06:16 AM
Originally posted by CarpePoon:
I found out while drunk that ketchup on potato chips tastes just like french fries and just to make sure I tried it sober with the same result!
Did you know that no human being can lick their elbows? I know your all going to try this one.

you now your foot is always the same length as your fore arm!!! for real from your wrist to elbow!!!
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 06:44 AM

When I read this the first time, I thought he said eyebrows.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 07:01 AM

Let me go try!
Posted By: TaurusKev Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 09:16 AM

I can!
barily....
(I cant... )
Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 09:58 AM

Damnit every time I read that I have to stop my self from trying. I couldn't do that 20 times before, what makes me think this time is different I will never know
Posted By: TaurusKev Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 10:18 AM
I dunno, maybe your muscles strech out from all that trying and you might get lucky
Posted By: GnuLoCo_dup1 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 05:42 PM
Originally posted by MercuryMystik99:
A gallon of milk is nothing. Try taking on that whole gallon in under a half hour. I puked (yes we counted) 16 times. But yes I finished it, and yes we got it on tape, and no my girlfriend didnt like it. It wasnt fun because I ended up picking half-digested food out of my nose.

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!

311 Milk Challenge!

Enjoy!

[GnuLoCo]
Posted By: m!key Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 10:39 PM
bbwbwhahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is naaaasty!!!!!!!!!

<------milk
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/16/04 11:23 PM
I remember watching that one awhile back at gnuloco's place. 311 is the shiznit
Posted By: MercuryMystik99 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/18/04 12:36 AM
Thats it, im going to practice.
Posted By: GnuLoCo_dup1 Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/18/04 05:10 PM
Dont't forget, this is whole milk. Not 2% or Skim.

[GnuLoCo]
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: just made a weird discovery... - 02/19/04 01:42 AM
Originally posted by IL Sean:

Damnit every time I read that I have to stop my self from trying. I couldn't do that 20 times before, what makes me think this time is different I will never know

You know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. YOU'RE INSANE!!!!
© CEG Archives