Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ehayden71_dup1 CCEG - 12/15/03 07:34 PM
I don't beleave in airing dirty laundry, but on the flip side I don't believe in letting people make uneducated decisions. I also believe in 2nd chances, but feel they must be earned not granted.

CCEG is, IMO, one of the most active branches, most interesting branches, and certainly the most vocal branch around. That said it just stands to reason that CCEG would be in the "spot light" more than others... Good or Bad.

But this is all getting a tad out of control. We have had 2 members (MikeyBoy & Dubs-Three) leave CCEG. They have left either directly because or due to some spin-off of Milan's return. Now in the past couple of days Milan has been here and there telling everybody that things are different... but judging by the writting on the wall... nothing is different. Milan, you have been calling people out, being extremely sarcastic, and IMO haven't shown anything that says you are trying to change how people percieve you.
I told you last year... its not your desire.. its your approach. People got mad... things fell apart.. and you disappeared. Don't know where you went and I don't care. Now you are back and you say you are not interested in those things of the past... but the past is what needs to be rectified for things to truely change. Now that doesn't mean that you were right or wrong by any means. What that does mean is that if you feel that the masses are against you, and that you are being judged improperly... then it is up to you to make ammends. Change the way you are viewed. Not stir the pot, not call people out, and NOT act all cool and tuff as people leave CCEG (because of you might I add) ... saying "have a good life".

Your actions are impacting us all.. not just CCEG but CEG as a whole.. you and others must be able to see that.

So I ask you... change the way you are percieved and this all might go away... keep pluggin' away in the same direction and we might loose more members. Nobody really wants that.

Tim.
Posted By: Airforce Re: CCEG - 12/15/03 09:06 PM
Originally posted by ehayden71:
I don't beleave in airing dirty laundry, but on the flip side I don't believe in letting people make uneducated decisions. I also believe in 2nd chances, but feel they must be earned not granted.

Damn straight.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: CCEG - 12/15/03 09:38 PM
Originally posted by AirForce:

Damn straight.

Ditto
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/15/03 10:16 PM
Mikey and Chalie aren't going anywhere...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 06:49 AM
Originally posted by AirForce:

Damn straight.

Posted By: ehayden71_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Quicksilver:

that is exactly the kind of arrogance i was talking about. so i will let this die, and you just go on thinking you are being treated unfairly. deal? cool.

tim.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 08:16 PM

that is exactly the kind of arrogance i was talking about. so i will let this die, and you just go on thinking you are being treated unfairly. deal? cool.

tim.

Hey man, you do what you gotta do. Mike has nowhere else to go. His life depends on CCEG. If Mike were to leave CCEG, his entire life would be a shambles...

Charlie I can see hanging out with a bunch of babes, but Mike, don't think so man.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 08:40 PM
Mike has nowhere else to go.

Because he has no reason to run to Canada.

His life depends on CCEG.

I see you came back.

Posted By: ehayden71_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 09:39 PM

tim.

Hey man, you do what you gotta do. Mike has nowhere else to go. His life depends on CCEG. If Mike were to leave CCEG, his entire life would be a shambles...

Charlie I can see hanging out with a bunch of babes, but Mike, don't think so man.

Milan... go buy yourself a Honda to match your attitude!
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 10:30 PM

Milan... go buy yourself a Honda to match your attitude!

Already got one babe!
Posted By: Logan00 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 10:32 PM
has anyone seen this man at last report he was in hiding....

Posted By: m!key Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 10:33 PM
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. now that is funny.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 10:35 PM
Originally posted by todras:
Mike has nowhere else to go.

Because he has no reason to run to Canada.

As I said, his life WAS all here... Me, I got so many things going on man. Canada, the US, you know... The works.

PS: How you been?
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 10:38 PM
Originally posted by mikey boy:

Is, is, is T H A T YOUUUUUUU??????? OMG, he is back folks! GOD BLESSED US ALL! HE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! MIKE WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

Posted By: Logan00 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 10:42 PM

Is, is, is T H A T YOUUUUUUU??????? OMG, he is back folks! GOD BLESSED US ALL! HE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! MIKE WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

dude why don't you just end it ....
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Logan00:

dude why don't you just end it ....

End what Joe? I was gone for such a long time, I come back, and I get the knife again. Some people just will not quit. They won't let bygones be bygones.

If you expected me to be quit when people are talking smack about me, then you are dead wrong. I came back because I missed some of you, not to stir [censored] up. Of course, some of you can't have that.

Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: CCEG - 12/16/03 11:51 PM
LOL how did i end up in this post
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/17/03 01:30 AM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
LOL how did i end up in this post

I don't know, but I've got a new pic on my phone for when you call me!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: CCEG - 12/17/03 07:52 AM
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: CCEG - 12/17/03 07:58 AM
and one more for old times sake Sorry Joe well OK I guess for 99% of you out there this is a new pic for you all... gotta remember TheContourGuy

Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: CCEG - 12/17/03 08:31 AM
Icey hot stuntaz always makes me laugh!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CCEG - 12/17/03 09:57 AM
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

LMAO!!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/17/03 05:19 PM
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

That Rocks!

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CCEG - 12/17/03 05:55 PM
Remember this one I did on paint?
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: CCEG - 12/18/03 12:39 AM
OMFG thanks guys i needed that
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: CCEG - 12/18/03 01:19 AM

want more kev????
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CCEG - 12/18/03 09:23 AM

Glad we can help.
Posted By: Airforce Re: CCEG - 12/18/03 02:16 PM
That camel photoshop is my new wallpaper at work. Hell i need something to make me laugh.

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: CCEG - 12/18/03 02:23 PM
I think that picture will live forever!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CCEG - 12/18/03 05:17 PM
Originally posted by bk4293:
I think that picture will live forever!!!

Yes it will.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: CCEG - 12/18/03 09:30 PM
New names for our soap opera:

-As the Duratec turns: CBS
Has characters trying to turn over their 3.0L
w/o any spark.

-General Forums: NBC
Random CEG-ers who have various questions to various topics and didn't use the search feature, Todd chases them to the end of the earth.

-One engine to mod: ABC
Timid CEG-ers who don't want to mod their cars because of warranty work.

-CEG Place: FOX
Flashy and trendy CEG-ers who are trying to screw others over while trying to climb the CEG latter.

-CDW27 (spin off of 90210):UPN
Young CEG-ers w/ bad clothes and accents, learning about life.

-Dallas wait, thats one been used already
Sorry I've gotten hooked on this show since I've been re-habbing!

-All my posts: ABC
This one deals with a certain CEG out west who talks out of his butt and lives to post more!

-Guiding Brit: BBC
A story of how a genius teaches everyone about a discontinued car that everyone loves.

-Mequiars Hope: WXYT channel 7, local show
This one takes place in Detroit and follows a middle aged guy trying to make his arm fall off with multiple coats of wax in a single year. (Reality TV at its finest!)

-Open Crest: Speed Channel
Every weekend a group of CEG-ers tries to push their Contiques to their limit and find it, usually the hard way.

-The Dragon: TNN/Spike TV
Kind of like "Open Crest" but this one takes place on the same stretch of road, every weekend a different group of CEG-ers who see their very own rear bumpers...while still in the car!

Look for these shows, they're sure to please
Posted By: m!key Re: CCEG - 12/18/03 09:37 PM
hahahaaaaaaaaa! roger you were right i do like your post.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: CCEG - 12/19/03 01:46 PM
I forgot a couple:

Survivor-MDOT: CBS
This one takes place in SE MI and its crappy roads. Local CEG-ers try and keep their cars in one piece w/o spending much money on the the suspension. Each week theres a challenge, to keep your car by NOT selling it or trading it in, very difficult to some, easy to others. The winner gets a trip out to Rockford for a complete reconditioning

Simple choice-FOX:
This show is completely different, it takes a CEG-er from the city and puts them out the country w/o any car washes and they try and deal with. Also theres no 93 octane gas and alot of hills.

The Bachelor-ABC:
Not what you expect, trust me. This one deals with younger CEG-ers trying to pick up girls in a Contique, while fighting off all the Mustangs and Vettes out there, very challenging! Nice guys do finish last here

Average Joe 3-FOX:
You know who you are, Joe, and heres your show. We have many Joes and heres their life with and with out their Tours.

Todd TV-CBC:
A reality show that deals with the trial and tribulations of a CEG-er in Grand Rapids whos installing a 3.0L. It will show you all the heartache and pleasure when doing this, very informative. Due to some graphic language its on a bit late, but well worth staying up for! It has to be on in Canada because of cost overuns by Todd, but we get to see here in SE MI and the Buffalo area as well.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CCEG - 12/19/03 05:24 PM
Roger....now that is funny!
© CEG Archives