Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Loco4G63 Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 11/14/03 04:58 PM
Hooters meet on Sunday December 7th...who can/can not be there?
Sounds fine to me.
I will be working that day
Theres a really good wings place by my crib. Its call Wild Buffalo Wings. I'm sure everybody would like it. Its in Algonquin. It doesn't quite have the Hooters girls but maybe we can have a meet there sometime.
Originally posted by BStoneMega:
Theres a really good wings place by my crib. Its call Wild Buffalo Wings. I'm sure everybody would like it. Its in Algonquin. It doesn't quite have the Hooters girls but maybe we can have a meet there sometime.

Theres girls at hooters?
And all ths time I thought I just went for the wings!

Hey we can go....I need wings.
Algonquin is closer to me than schaumburg so that works for me. Now if I am free I will be there.
I don't mind driving to Algonquin, either.

I have a new job only a mile away, so car needs exercise on weekends.
Posted By: m!key Re: Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 11/17/03 05:47 AM
Originally posted by 2000GreenTour:
I have a new job only a mile away

thats great to hear! and just in time to blow all your cash on christmas.
Originally posted by mikey boy:
I have a new job only a mile away

thats great to hear! and just in time to blow all your cash on christmas.

I was thinking the same thing. Good to hear Tom.

So who else is coming and we need some DIRECTIONS!!!
I think we need to have a teleconference meet since we are having one in Detroit the same day.
Put the address of the Buffalo Wings place and people can use Mapquest. I wonder if Jessica "I don't eat Buffalo" Simpson will be there?

I can bring the toy Mondeo and 1995 brochure for Mikey, if he still wants to buy.
I will try to make it, but since I am in retail I doubt that I will have much time off after thanksgiving.
http://www.buffalowildwings.com/locations/index.asp

Heres the website. Its a great atmosphere if you want to spend some time downing some nice cold heinekens while chewin on some tasty wings!
I'll be there. Will the time be the usual 1pm??
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

Hey we can go....I need wings.

This post is kinda funny to me because our group is having a meet at a local Buffalo Wild Wings on December 7th BTW, you guys are all invited to our meet as well!
We need to have a meet soon.
I thought we just did????
Originally posted by bk4293:

TBK!!!

TBK!!!

Yesterday =
Today =

TBK!!!

Yesterday =
Today =

TBK today?
Working third shift tonight, unless you mean right now!
TBK is nothing like El Gordo on Belmont and Menard.
I know of el gordo and their food isn't that great.
So when are we meeting up?? TBK tonight anyone??
Isn't it Dec 7th, 1 PM at Buffalo Wings in Algonquin?
Meet was at Krispy Kreme last night. Another wonderful third shift.
is there anyway we can make it slightly later? if not I can schedule around it.

Only 3 people showed up.
I might have to pass on this one. Maybe next time we can have one at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Skokie.

Only 3 people showed up.

I can only wonder why I wasn't called.
Originally posted by AirForce:
I might have to pass on this one. Maybe next time we can have one at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Skokie.

Ditto guys i wont be able to make it, Theres one opening on sunday by my work i will go there instead. unless everyone wants to meet at this one?. Or else i wil see ya guys around.
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Ditto guys i wont be able to make it, Theres one opening on sunday by my work i will go there instead. unless everyone wants to meet at this one?. Or else i wil see ya guys around.

I'll drive to Skokie....I am always in the area!
So what the H is going on then on Dec 7th??
So what the H is going on then on Dec 7th??

No se.
How about this sunday. The last sunday of november?
Sounds like a plan, I think I'm wirking the Sunday you guys are talking about.
Either way I need to eat some wings soon.
This sunday it is then. Why make it all hard and plan weeks in advance. Things never work out that way *cough* national meet *cough*
I booked next weekend. Riding Toys for Tots.

I'll try not to freeze my butt off.

Chicago CEG cant get a meet together for sh|t!!!
Originally posted by MercuryMystik99:

WTF are you talking about????

we use to have a meet every other week or at a minimum once a month

I can't meet on sundays right now cause I have to work basicly every sunday from now till after the first of the year
Posted By: m!key Re: Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 12/01/03 03:53 AM
nooooobies
nooooobies

Hey Hector I saw you on 88 tonight in Naperville, i think you got off at 355 was it? I was in the big brown Delta 88 that you passed, I was in the left lane. I tried a little to keep up with you but you were going to fast for my beast. I think you looked at my car when you passed me. It was good to see a contour flying by though.
I know of el gordo and their food isn't that great.

I guess it all depends on which TBK you go to.
The one on Harlem off of Montrose is the best. I went to El Gordo once, it was alright, but still was no TBK.
Sorry Paul, gotsta agree with Phil on this one.
Im not a newbie.

The only thing I order from El Gordo is the Carne Asada (sp?) which is enough to feed 3 small families.
Im not a newbie.

yeah you are... mikey and I have been on here since before your car was ever built.
Im not a newbie.

The only thing I order from El Gordo is the Carne Asada (sp?) which is enough to feed 3 small families.

Sounds like an apetizer, whats the main course?

quitcher???

quitcher???

Bitchen
Posted By: Logan00 Re: Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 12/01/03 03:39 PM
do i come to the meets any more or should i send pam since she is the only one with a tour now
Originally posted by Logan00:
do i come to the meets any more or should i send pam since she is the only one with a tour now

You can come to meets with Pam....I wanna see her fight Joe!
Originally posted by dUbs-ThReE:

Hey Hector I saw you on 88 tonight in Naperville, i think you got off at 355 was it? I was in the big brown Delta 88 that you passed, I was in the left lane. I tried a little to keep up with you but you were going to fast for my beast. I think you looked at my car when you passed me. It was good to see a contour flying by though.

Yeah that was probably me...around 9pm? I was doing well over the speed limit.

Yeah it was around 9ish, do you remember see me?? You came up behind me all fast cause I was blocking the left lane doing like 65.
Posted By: Logan00 Re: Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 12/01/03 05:11 PM

You can come to meets with Pam....I wanna see her fight Joe!

maybe she can race , her car has all my parts.....

Yeah it was around 9ish, do you remember see me?? You came up behind me all fast cause I was blocking the left lane doing like 65.

That was you? Damn left lane Sunday drivers!
Posted By: Logan00 Re: Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 12/01/03 05:12 PM

sunday driver to you is anyone going under 90!!

sunday driver to you is anyone going under 90!!

And? Your point is?
I'll be there... Can't wait to see you guys, it's been a while...
Originally posted by Quicksilver:

Good to see you got your Password back milan, See ya on sunday.

Whoo Hoo!!!! This might turn out to be a real meet after all!!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!! This might turn out to be a real meet after all!!!!

Should be awesome lets hope!
knock on woodgrain
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Im not a newbie.

yeah you are... mikey and I have been on here since before your car was ever built.

Actually no. My car is a '96. The 99 in my name is just a random number. You and mikey were on a contour website since before 1999, so you are better than me.

Ive been here since may (not long, but long enough to know whats up)
Originally posted by todras:
I think we need to have a teleconference meet since we are having one in Detroit the same day.

I second this!
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

I second this!

I'm up for it, I'd love to watch you guys droll over some real Buffalo Wings!

I second this!

I am environmentally friendly...I know buffalos are near extinct so I don't eat their wings.

I second this!

I am environmentally friendly...I know buffalos are near extinct so I don't eat their wings.

Is the meet still set for Algonquin at 1PM, at the Bufflo Wings place?
I thought Hector told me it was on Touhy and Central?????
Or maybe it was Kevin????????

Heres the website. Its a great atmosphere if you want to spend some time downing some nice cold heinekens while chewin on some tasty wings!

it is here in algonquin.
Ohhhhhh....I get it...The old "Give Steve the wrong address so theres no way he'll show up and ruin our meet" routine!!!

I'm onto you guys now, I'm starting to feel unwanted....Thats fine....I won't cry.....I'm just going to suck it up and say.....

I'm sorry Little Joe for everthing I've done, now I know how you've felt all these years!!!

I'm sorry Little Joe for everthing I've done, now I know how you've felt all these years!!!

This sucks, this really really sucks. My car was broken into today. This morning during school ours, not even 100 feet away from the school. They shattered my passenger window, ripped off the entire black part of the middle of the dash where the A/C controls are and the dins. The dins were all ripped out, the A/C controls are broken in half (and heat wont turn on) cd player gone, amplifier gone, subwoofers gone. They even took my phone and my cigarettes. Theres a hole big enough to fit a basketball in my dash. My dash lights wont even turn on. I filled out a report with the 25th district station on Grand and Central. Went to the insurance, and I should be getting a call to set up an appointment for the appraisal or whatever. I was planning on installing an alarm THIS weekend, and look what happens. I took some pictures, Ill upload them later. I dont think anybody here got hit this bad. All together, its atleast a 1,000 dollar loss.

Its wierd because I hard-wired my radar on the dash, and had it done perfectly. They ripped it out, screwing it all up, but they left the radar on the seat. They also left a juice bottle and a rag. The bottle looks like theres blood on it, I havent touched anything on that seat yet. After the appraisal, im going to disinfect everything, and give the bottle/rag to a cop friend to check it out.
That sucks! This is why I am a little apprehensive about putting anything flashy in my car. I don't even leave my phone or radio plate showing. I wish you the best of luck! I hate people who do that kinda [censored] becuase of the absolute lack of respect they have for anything. Pisses me off to no end.
Damn Paul, that really sucks man. I did an install for this girl I know in her Oldsmobile, and they just got her for everything a few weeks ago outside of her house. But I betcha it was her fault. Probably driving around near the house showing off. But i hope your insurance takes care of you. I was really looking forward to hearing how it sounded. I saw you trying to turn it up on arlem that day I saw you on my way home.

I can't meet on sundays right now cause I have to work basicly every sunday from now till after the first of the year

Exactly....USED TO, Mr. We brought the National Meet to your front door and you still didn't come out and play.

Dude, I hate to admit it, but Pauls kinda got a point as of lately. We need to have one more blow out before the years up. Can't we all just get along one more time, for old times sake.

I take back everything i said earlier, I'll never feel as bad as you!

Actually we have meets 2-3 times a week. Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, Dennys, I-Hop, Steak and Shake,Jays Beef, Taco Burrito King ....OK It's usually only Hector and I but it's still a Contour meet.

Exactly....USED TO, Mr. We brought the National Meet to your front door and you still didn't come out and play.

Dude, I hate to admit it, but Pauls kinda got a point as of lately. We need to have one more blow out before the years up. Can't we all just get along one more time, for old times sake.

I take back everything i said earlier, I'll never feel as bad as you!

Actually we have meets 2-3 times a week. Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts, Dennys, I-Hop, Steak and Shake,Jays Beef, Taco Burrito King ....OK It's usually only Hector and I but it's still a Contour meet.

I wanna meet but every time I either work or you guys are not up for meeting on my Sundays off. I hope that I have this sunday off or atleast am off at some decent hour.
I thought the meet was moved to the one on Central and Touhy?
I know were i will be at, Lets see were you guys go. This is why we dont have meets anymore no ones knows whats going on. Im glad we are organized.
You can take this whatever way you want but all I know is that when Kevin was moderator we meet every month and we were organized. Maybe our current moderator should come up with something that might interest this group. We don't always have to meet for lunch. We can meet at night, in the morning, anytime. It's just we never have ideas until someone gets bored and says let's have a meet. Maybe we should go to gameworks or play pool. Hell we never have more than 6 people at meets anymore, and thats only when me and jeff show up. And we don't even own contours.
Let's get organized, set-up a future date for a meet, and stick to it and it's location. If you don't show up it's not gonna be anyone's fault but your own.

I say we meet this sunday, then let's have a meet either the 27th or 28th of December. Gameworks or even a pool hall or bowling. anything!
What about the current moderator?

I started the thread.....we figured out a place but it is about location....I think it would be better for most to have the meet at the Buffalo Wings in Skokie (due to the fact most of us are closer to there)....so why not have it there? Also it isn't too far off the highway for the ones that have to drive a little.
Glad to see that I have not missed a single beat...
Glad to see that I have not missed a single beat...

If it was quiet here then you'd think something was wrong.
So today is Thursday, where is the meet gonna be?!?! I want to know the final address...or I could just meet up with some of the guys near me and we can go there in a group, right?
Skokie is better for me, and a few in Chicago. Depends on what the DeKalb region wants also.

I vote for Skokie, others please cast votes and decide by Saturday at 12 Noon.
C'mon man, where is the meet gonna be at???
The meet will be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Skokie.

Milan bro what up been up too??
You can take this whatever way you want but all I know is that when Kevin was moderator we meet every month and we were organized. Maybe our current moderator should come up with something that might interest this group. We don't always have to meet for lunch. We can meet at night, in the morning, anytime. It's just we never have ideas until someone gets bored and says let's have a meet. Maybe we should go to gameworks or play pool. Hell we never have more than 6 people at meets anymore, and thats only when me and jeff show up. And we don't even own contours.
Let's get organized, set-up a future date for a meet, and stick to it and it's location. If you don't show up it's not gonna be anyone's fault but your own.

I say we meet this sunday, then let's have a meet either the 27th or 28th of December. Gameworks or even a pool hall or bowling. anything!

The meet will be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Skokie.

Phil, I've been busy man.

Can someone post an address for this place please?

it is here in algonquin.

Milan here

Buffalo Wild Wings
7020 Carpenter Road
Skokie, IL 60077
847-329-9333
so it is definately the Skokie BW'3's........um what time on Sunday?
Originally posted by Parmgeddon:
so it is definately the Skokie BW'3's........um what time on Sunday?

After the hangover wears off!

Probably around 1pm
I may not go.
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

Justin is that you

Btw Milan i thought you were comeing here 1st.
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

Please don't start anything on the forums.
I won't be going, I have work Sunday, oh well. To top it off I have about $700 in repairs, so I won't be driving much, or doing much of anything. Even wings are too much money
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

stop being a baby and show up at the meet
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

stop being a baby and show up at the meet

Do you guys know what "Quitcher" means???????????
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

OMFG has it come to this , I think i will stop posting in the chicago section again.
Kevin:

I would like to meet you by your place if that's cool. Will give you a call Sunday morning...

BTW:

Is my good friend MIKEY BOY coming to the meet?
Posted By: m!key Re: Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 12/06/03 05:44 AM
I am not your friend.
in fact, i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

i wont be at the meet because i will be with my family watching the dolphins crush the patriots on sunday.

thanks for thinking of me though.
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

OMFG has it come to this , I think i will stop posting in the chicago section again.

I am the one being the adult here.
I really have no idea if im coming or not. If im coming, im probably coming in my dad's Ram. Either that or drive in a mystique with a window missing and shattered glass everywhere. I was hoping to have something done by sunday, but I highly doubt it. If im coming, im coming to check out milan's car, because I never got the chance. I guess the 'stique wont be coming until the next meet... which probably wont be put together until April. Thanks for the support, man its been a stressful couple days. I took pictures of the aftermath, and im going to be uploading the pictures probably tomorrow.

BTW - When's the next junkyard meet? I need a new window and dash piece quick!
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

I'm being an adult????????

I think
I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

I think

I may not go.

Oh cry me a river.

I think

It's late and I'm lonely
WOW alot of bickering going on here...some guys seem interested in a meet and some in flaming??? I was actually thinking about coming down there to finally meet all you guys Well I hope you'll settle your differences or am I just

Mikey I heard about all the BS from Joe and Mike over summer. I personally don't understand why Milan isn't banned and if he's threatening people that shows how fuct he really is. Wasn't he the one not too long ago saying he'd be gone for awhile and left for about a month to get his life back together??? I hope he's got some good meds cuz he sure came back quick and pissed off a whole lot of people
i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

i wont be at the meet because i will be with my family watching the dolphins crush the patriots on sunday.

Humm lets see Milan is still a good frnd to me, Who did he rip???? If people paid that much for the lights then its not a rip off.if your talking about pete and Milan dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Hector you say your being the adult then stop Pming phil with all that Bs your saying. If you want i can post. then we will see whos being the adult. Btw show up to the meet and please have my money. i will have you battery relocation kit and from this point on have a nice life.
Posted By: m!key Re: Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 12/06/03 03:47 PM

Humm lets see Milan is still a good frnd to me

really? thats strange because you have personally told me and other people otherwise. i guess that is your buisness.

and milan ripping off people is my business when they dont want to come to a meet here because they get a negative opinion about the chicago ceg. like this thread is going to help that.
i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

Humm lets see Milan is still a good frnd to me, Who did he rip???? If people paid that much for the lights then its not a rip off.if your talking about pete and Milan dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Hector you say your being the adult then stop Pming phil with all that Bs your saying. If you want i can post. then we will see whos being the adult. Btw show up to the meet and please have my money. i will have you battery relocation kit and from this point on have a nice life.

I was being the adult....you didn't seem to read all the PMs he sent me. He took it to a WHOLE different level. I just wanted everything to straight(everybody cool with everybody)....not the way it used to be (that is a pipe dream). BUT nobody seems to want to talk to me.....answer their phone, etc. I have kept quiet just hoping this would work itself out and blow over but I should have known better. Now I lose more friends.
I threatened someone? Why don't all of you bring all your PMs in print to the meet and we will talk about it...

It is unbeliavable to what extent some of you will go to tarnish my reputation. It is sad, actually.

I have done nothing but help most of you guys.

Mike, when did I rip you off?
Hector, when did I rip you off?
Joe, when did I rip you off?

Who did I rip off anyhow?

I will personally bring all the documents I have that went out with the lights I was making. Then you make the call.

But you guys don't want that, do you? You just want to hate on me, and that is a fact. I have dealt with 100s of CEGers, and only one I've had a problem with. I am not perfect, I am a human being. So with had some issues, nothing that couldn't be worked out.

But so many of you out there hate me so much, that you couldn't pass the chance to make me the devil. I just want to know what is it that I did so wrong to you guys? Does someone want to tell me this. I have never taken a dime from any of you. I remember buying all of you dinners so many times, at so many meets. Ironically, it is those same people that bash me over and over. Pathetic!

Lastly, and I have said this before - IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO TELL ME, THEN BE A MAN AND TELL IT TO MY FACE! If this sounds like a threat to you, then you are the most soft skinned person in the world.

I invite all of you to come to the meet and talk to me in person. I want to see what each of you has to say.

I am coming to the meet because I own a Contour. I don't give zhit about the personal bickering. I am past this. I am an adult, not a preschooler.

Whoever wants to come, then come. Otherwise, keep your thoughts to yourself.

dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Dude Kev, This is crazy. I know I'm not a part of any of this and I understand Phil is a good friend of yours, but this is getting out of hand.

You guys are breaking up great friendships, over a girl. We're going to let a girl break up what was once the strongest regional group of CEG???

Don't get me wrong Kev, You and Hector have always been good friends of mine and I hope to keep it that way. My suggestion is to let these two meet at the meet tomorrow and talk it out.

Things will never ever be like they were, and I don't blame either party, but there is no reason for any of us on the outside to choose sides. I like to hang out with you, I like to hang out with Phil, I like to hang out with Hector, I like to hang out with Mikey, and hell even Milan would be cool if he didn't like to keep me out drunk until the sun came up.

Bottom line is everyone needs to "Quitder..."

I also read all the PM's Kev, and I think Hector had some very good points. In no way, shape, or form am i taking sides, but everyone needs to stop and look at the situation from an outside perspective.

We've all been in love before, some of us still are, Hell I've been in love three times in the last week and a half. Why sit there and be pissed off at someone becuase they're happy. Bottom line is they are happy. Maybe she wasn't happy with Phil and Tim, Maybe she is just playing with Hector, but why sit there and break up great friendships over it. If she was going to leave them she was going to leave them anyway. What does it matter who she left Tim for. I know for a fact that Hector didn't cheat on Heather, I'm not sure what happened between Tim and Kim, but does it really matter anymore anyway. you guys need to let by gones be by gones and if we are really friends we need to resolve this fast. I did my part at TBK trying to get everyone together, why can't we all just get along??????????

Love Forever Yours,
Steve
I threatened someone? Why don't all of you bring all your PMs in print to the meet and we will talk about it...

It is unbeliavable to what extent some of you will go to tarnish my reputation. It is sad, actually.

I have done nothing but help most of you guys.

Mike, when did I rip you off?
Hector, when did I rip you off?
Joe, when did I rip you off?

Who did I rip off anyhow?

I will personally bring all the documents I have that went out with the lights I was making. Then you make the call.

But you guys don't want that, do you? You just want to hate on me, and that is a fact. I have dealt with 100s of CEGers, and only one I've had a problem with. I am not perfect, I am a human being. So with had some issues, nothing that couldn't be worked out.

But so many of you out there hate me so much, that you couldn't pass the chance to make me the devil. I just want to know what is it that I did so wrong to you guys? Does someone want to tell me this. I have never taken a dime from any of you. I remember buying all of you dinners so many times, at so many meets. Ironically, it is those same people that bash me over and over. Pathetic!

Lastly, and I have said this before - IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO TELL ME, THEN BE A MAN AND TELL IT TO MY FACE! If this sounds like a threat to you, then you are the most soft skinned person in the world.

I invite all of you to come to the meet and talk to me in person. I want to see what each of you has to say.

I am coming to the meet because I own a Contour. I don't give zhit about the personal bickering. I am past this. I am an adult, not a preschooler.

Whoever wants to come, then come. Otherwise, keep your thoughts to yourself.

I don't have a problem....but many people seem to have a problem with me. What is going on here in the CCEG?
I am not your friend.
in fact, i think you have very few friends around here. if i were to tell them what you have said to me i think that you would be run off for good. i thought you took it upon yourself to go and hide somewhere after you ripped all those people off but i see that you are back again up to your old tricks. you better watch yourself though because sending threatening PMs to other members will probably get you banned.

What, are you saying you are not coming to the meet? Wow, what a surprise that is man...

Or is it something I said? Did you wet your pants again Mike? Sorry to scare you so much man, But I did not know you stopped wearing your "Depends"...
I am not your friend.

What, are you saying you are not coming to the meet? Wow, what a surprise that is man...

Or is it something I said? Did you wet your pants again Mike? Sorry to scare you so much man, But I did not know you stopped wearing your "Depends"...

Please we don't need any more of that......
Posted By: m!key Re: Meet the first Sunday of December (7th)? - 12/06/03 05:32 PM
i will be there tomorrow.
i will be there tomorrow.

Cool, can't wait to see you buddy.
This is better than wraslin'!!!!!!!

All the events leading up to the big Pay-Per-View. I'm so exited I can't wait. I got ringside seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the events leading up to the big Pay-Per-View. I'm so exited I can't wait. I got ringside seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down Don King!

You betcha man! This is gonna be a hell of a meet! After all, EVEN Mike is coming! WOW!!!

Call me to place your bets boys and girls!!!!
Will be scalping tickets outside the arena!!!
Do I hear a tag team title match coming soon.

ding ding ding
Hector I like your sig, kinda looks like mine
Hector I like your sig, kinda looks like mine

LOL, look how fast that cought on!
Wow this has grown out of hand. If I don't even hang out with you guys anymore and if hear about this stuff on the board then it's getting way to personal. I am almost glad I am not going, because I like most of the people in CCEG. I mean it would be like watching cars crash but it's just not that much fun. Perhpas you guys can use this meet to settle your differences or agree to keep this stuff off the board. Really guys, is it worth it to argue over the internet?

dont stick your nose were it dosent belong. Thats there buisness.

Dude Kev, This is crazy. I know I'm not a part of any of this and I understand Phil is a good friend of yours, but this is getting out of hand.

Your right but its not getting outta hand im just sick of someone that keep bring up the past, phil was past something until someone brought it up

You guys are breaking up great friendships, over a girl. We're going to let a girl break up what was once the strongest regional group of CEG???

Yeah your right it is over a girl, hector should of thought about that before he even thought about dateing her. I told him from day one what would happen and he still decided to go along with it.

Don't get me wrong Kev, You and Hector have always been good friends of mine and I hope to keep it that way. My suggestion is to let these two meet at the meet tomorrow and talk it out.

Me and you are still great frinds steve, As for letting Phil and hector deal with it well it going a little deeper then that. Its not only between them but also tim. Did we forget whos girl it was. What am i going to tel tim not to come over because Kim and hector are, Get real.

Things will never ever be like they were, and I don't blame either party, but there is no reason for any of us on the outside to choose sides. I like to hang out with you, I like to hang out with Phil, I like to hang out with Hector, I like to hang out with Mikey, and hell even Milan would be cool if he didn't like to keep me out drunk until the sun came up.

Your right things will never be the same and thats the sad part, why because of a girl.

Bottom line is everyone needs to "Quitder..."

I agree
I also read all the PM's Kev, and I think Hector had some very good points. In no way, shape, or form am i taking sides, but everyone needs to stop and look at the situation from an outside perspective.

Ok then you read what hector said to phil right. Why does he have to keep bring up him and kim. phil was all godd until he got that freaking Pm, Guess some people just dont know when to STFU.

We've all been in love before, some of us still are, Hell I've been in love three times in the last week and a half. Why sit there and be pissed off at someone becuase they're happy.

Oh thats a good one.

Bottom line is they are happy. Maybe she wasn't happy with Phil and Tim,

If she wasnt happy with tim thats fine but hector dateing one day after they had a fight, you think about this one. Ive seen a Im with a certain someone saying they were together. they were just fighting.

Maybe she is just playing with Hector, but why sit there and break up great friendships over it. If she was going to leave them she was going to leave them anyway.

Once again your right but give it a while not start dateing while shes still with him

What does it matter who she left Tim for.

Come on now steve

I'm not sure what happened between Tim and Kim, but does it really matter anymore anyway.

Your right it dosent matter, Oh wait yes it does since its Tims old Gf, Frnds dont date frnds G/fs

you guys need to let by gones be by gones and if we are really friends we need to resolve this fast. I did my part at TBK trying to get everyone together, why can't we all just get along??????????

Love Forever Yours,
Steve

bros before hoes.

can't you ladies just kiss and makeup
Yeah since I'm the center of all the negativity I would at least poke my head in here and say that I was coming to the meet,and probably still am, even before our lovely mod had to go and stir the pot. Hector stop calling my phone. You left me six messages today all saying the same thing. Well fact is I don't want to talk to you about this or anything because you are clueless. Steve don't get involved because this doesn't involve you. Simple as that! Everyone else, I hope to see you all at the meet. But don't plan on this meet becoming a social group therapy session. I've said all I need to say and I will see you all tomorrow. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Buffalo Wings

I'll bring my extra die cast toy Mondeo for Mikey, if he is coming.

Steve don't get involved because this doesn't involve you. Simple as that!

Dude, don't get all pissy with me becuase todays a buffalo wing meet and you know you can't hang! I am the King of the buffalo wing...Kinda makes me the buffalo king or something of the sorts.

Phil, I love ya mang, just don't want to go to a meet where everyone must sit in nuetral corners. Come on man, who gets custody of me?????????

Phil I will make you one promise and only one promise....
And I will make this same promise to all of my fellow CEGers...
I will swear to uphold this promise for as long as I live....

If you ask me if you can buy me a beer, I promise not to say no!

can't you ladies just kiss and makeup

...Why can't we just all hate Joe like the old days, and we were all happy
Yeah since I'm the center of all the negativity I would at least poke my head in here and say that I was coming to the meet,and probably still am, even before our lovely mod had to go and stir the pot. Hector stop calling my phone. You left me six messages today all saying the same thing. Well fact is I don't want to talk to you about this or anything because you are clueless. Steve don't get involved because this doesn't involve you. Simple as that! Everyone else, I hope to see you all at the meet. But don't plan on this meet becoming a social group therapy session. I've said all I need to say and I will see you all tomorrow. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Buffalo Wings

We need to talk...it is as simple as that!
Meet is at Buffalo Wings off Central and Touhy in Skokie at 1pm.
© CEG Archives