Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I am all set with a winter beater car so the contour is free for sizing up our new bumpers in chicago land... how should we do this...?
Are you still selling the svt bumper? Let me know. What did you end up getting for a beater? Thanks dTour
hey blu it is actually iowa that we have to take the bumpers to. lets get in touch with shawns guy and ask if he wants to tackle this.
i talked to Shaun's guy on AIm last week about the M3 idea. He needed side by side shots and stuff so he could get a better idea on size etc etc. Hey Mikey can you get those M3 bumpers anytime? I'm still interested in doing this all I need is the M3 and I'm game. I just want to have some money set aside for this it ain't gonna be cheap that's for sure. On another note JOE I think I'm buying GC's for my tour. GB center has a deal going and they can get em for the Koni's soooooooooooooooooooo I guess you won't be the only LOOOOOWWWW Tour in WI
Originally posted by dTour:
Are you still selling the svt bumper? Let me know. What did you end up getting for a beater? Thanks dTour

I only have a pre98 svt front end that ILSEAN already wants from me - and I bought a 95 saturn(gay) SW2 wagon for my beater.... It was the cheapest car I could find that looked in good condition and still ran decent. It burns a quart of oil every 1,000 miles and the clutch is kinda sloppy. Has bad psi from cylinder 2 and 3 and the valve seals leak too - only $1,000 paid and if it lasts through the winter, I will be happy with that kuz I am buying a '00 Dakota 4x4 or a '01 Tacoma 4x4 at the end of next summer.

Oh and mikey.... do you think I can trust this guy to hold on to my contour? I hope so - and who is going to give me a ride home after I drop this off?....

Hey - tony, order me a new set of top hat bearings too while you are getting your GCs.... mine are shot! hehe - if not I will just get my own next summer - JOE
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
Originally posted by dTour:

I only have a pre98 svt front end that ILSEAN already wants from me - and I bought a 95 saturn(gay) SW2 wagon for my beater.... It was the cheapest car I could find that looked in good condition and still ran decent. It burns a quart of oil every 1,000 miles and the clutch is kinda sloppy. Has bad psi from cylinder 2 and 3 and the valve seals leak too - only $1,000 paid and if it lasts through the winter, I will be happy with that kuz I am buying a '00 Dakota 4x4 or a '01 Tacoma 4x4 at the end of next summer.

Oh and mikey.... do you think I can trust this guy to hold on to my contour? I hope so - and who is going to give me a ride home after I drop this off?....

Hey - tony, order me a new set of top hat bearings too while you are getting your GCs.... mine are shot! hehe - if not I will just get my own next summer - JOE

Joe hahahaha I don't think so. I might be taking my car out to that guy also. But if i do I'll be towing it out there, but I ain't got the cahs to paint the car quite yet soooo I dunno what I'll be doing. I'm gettin GC's for sure. Joe don't get a mini truck you'll regret it...if you can get a full size truck. Trust me if your tour ever breaks down and you have to tow it the mini truck won't cut it. But anywayz peace out mang
hey guys i am going to be in alabama for a meet this weekend so joe call me so we can get something set up. moto, my car isnt back yet from terry so i need to use joes car to make my bumper as well. i am going to get the se/svt with the mirko made first because i know that will be a kick arse bumper. i might get the M3 made at the same time if the cost isnt too too high. we will see. peace.
coo!
coo!
Joe's coo coo... sounds good to me
Well guys I just got off the phone with the dealership. New bikes coming in about 2 weeks. I have to submit a resume and try to get Husqvarna to back me up. This is crazy!!! I'm stuck I don't know which bike to get CR125=$4400
TE250( 4 stroke)=$5500 plus header pipe/cam OR TC450(4 stroke)=$5600+ I'm baffled i love my 125 But the new 4 strokes are sooooo fast and smooth I hate decisions like this Sorry but i doubt I'll be able to do the bumper cover for awhile. I also have to save so I can get the car repainted. I will probably be getting it done by Shaun's guy, he quoted me quite low. And if I do some of the bodywork it shouldn't be much higher....I hope. Joe and MIkey iof you guys go through with this and take a trip out to Iowa let me know. I'd like to tag along and meet Shaun and the painter. So keep me informed and I'll try to dig up some cash for the bumpers Tony
I am not coo coo ! Sh1tty computer likes to post twice....

right right.....stop denying it Joe how much do you have in that car well I'll shut up now I'll be up past you very soon DUH I'm just playion there joe joe....errr coo coo boy

Yeah right, admit it Joe, your trying to catch up to Hectors post count arent you?
I have a shlong way to go to catch up to most of you guys/girls for post count... So are there any svt owners who want to challenge me in my '95 on the track... I even have bald tires? Any takers? Yah, that's what I thought :-)! Soooo mikey, are you going to give me a ride home after delivery and then back to pick up my car when it is finished? It is going to start snowing soon and I want to get the car to mister bumper guy within a week or two... what other options are there?
Dude anytime Joe and I don't drag race so You'll have to0 ring it out on the race track not the dragstrip. You can take me on anytime at the moto track too, lets see how good the tour jumps
Joe,
I usually don't get in the middle of other peoples affairs, but I remember the last time Mikey had Hectors car.
He was cruising around trying to get freaky deaky with a cute little blonde number from the playhouse.....

I guess she finally got smart and left him for some dude named Ken, She did mentioned something about "it didn't really matter, niether one of them were anatomically correct anyway".

Sorry Mike, I couldn't help it mang

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice nice

I'm just fugging with JOe cuz it's soooooooooooo easy
I'll race with the diesel in the snow Any takers for backyard 4WD powerslides through the snow??? Ask Gnuloco about my snow antics with my old truck
Tony, tony, tony.... As long as the track isn't small I am up for the challenge! HEHE - nice pix of mikey molesting barbie!

Night at the drag strip: $120 (beer too)
Night out with a pretty girl: $80
Watching Mikey Boy molest barbie anytime: Priceless!
Pass her over here when you're done Mikey. I'd tap dat plastic a$$!.
Originally posted by todras:
Pass her over here when you're done Mikey. I'd tap dat plastic a$$!.

I'm trying to keep all those pics from my daughter Amber. I hve a feeling she'd be tramatized after seeing her Barbie doll "In Action"!!!

I guess Mikey wsn't to blame after all, I found a pic of her trying to sneak into his room late one night...
So seductive in that pink dress. Acts so innocent.
This is wrong on so many levels....but absolutely hilarious....but Mike....why in my car?
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
This is wrong on so many levels....but absolutely hilarious....but Mike....why in my car?

So the noise from the exhaust would cover up any screaming...From Mikey Boy!
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

So the noise from the exhaust would cover up any screaming...From Mikey Boy!

LMAO
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! you guys are funny! hey i needed a co-driver cause i was driving mr. and mrs. daisy. and didnt want to be alone up front.

by the way barbie thinks she might be pregnant.
Originally posted by mikey boy:

So you're telling me I have to tell my six year old daughter Amber that she's going to be a grandma in some sick freakish sort of way
Originally posted by bk4293:

So you're telling me I have to tell my six year old daughter Amber that she's going to be a grandma in some sick freakish sort of way

I'm scurred!
OK! BACK ON THE SUBJECT! Mikey, who can I talk to about getting the car to indiana? and who is getting what made?

1. Joe - Pre98/M3
2. Mike - Pre98/SVT/Mirko
3. Tony - Post98/M3?/Lip?
- SVT?/Mirko?

Anyone else?
OK! BACK ON THE SUBJECT! Mikey, who can I talk to about getting the car to indiana? and who is getting what made?

1. Joe - Pre98/M3
2. Mike - Pre98/SVT/Mirko
3. Tony - Post98/M3?/Lip?
- SVT?/Mirko?

Anyone else?

JOe you mean IOWA???? right???? My truck tows cars for a fee You got a trailer or you need someone to follow you done for a ride back??? Let me know JOE aight?? Joe I ordered GC's today Now we can battle
hey joe, we can drive your car to iowa and i will follow in the libby w/ bumpers in a trailer or something. we will drop off your car to get the bumpers made then i will drive you me and tony back in the libby. i am getting the se/svt/mirko made first. coo? tony contact the guy again and see if he is game. thanks.
Okay I'll see if he's on aim tonight hey Mikey I might buy M3 from where you got yours OK...I'll have to see where the funds are though.Later
Road trip?
Thanks for the contact info Tony... Yes, I meant Iowa woops! I will give him a call and see what's up. Mikey, I also will buy an M3 bumper from your hook-up dude - just let me know how to do so. Oh and tony, how are they going to size up your front bumper(s) with no car to size it on??? remember you have a different front end than mike and I... later - JOE
i am going to PM you two on how we will get the M3s. let the fun begin!
sweet about the bumpers Mikey

Joe my car needs paint and bodywork....does that answer your question now? I talked to him again for about an hour last night...I'm definately going with him for my cars paint
Mikey and Joe what did he say??? he down wit it?!?!?!?
Joe I finally found some crushed velvet!!!! Walmart of all places too!! I bought 15 yards of navy blue, now I have another winter project
hey thinkman i will give him a call tomorrow for sure. we will see what he thinks.
I called and he didn't call back... ?? see what you can do I guess - JOE
Ummm Joe call again......
i didnt call him today.

i will for sure tomorrow. i was at work today from 7:30 till 5:15.
I hear you on the long days Mikey. He tried getting ahold of me on AIM but I wasn't home from work yet. I'll keeep an eye on the computer to see if he's on tonight.
what is his AIM? ask him if i can contactg him over that.
Ok. I talked with him about the bumpers. I need to know who wants what exactly and I need to get all the parts from Mike and Tony. After I get all the parts I can send my car down - his shop is about 2 to 2-1/2 hrs from my house so this will be a piece of cake!

He is going to give us a group deal if we get 4 bumpers made. He said he charged around 7-750 with paint for SEAN's bumper but the buddy club half wasnt urethane it was fiberglass so it was hard to bond and does cost more...

We get a warranty for cracking if all our parts are urethane that will be molded together. I think he was thinking about 600 a bumper to get made(not a quote).

MIKE AND TONY PLEASE VERIFY WHAT YOU WANT MADE AND MOLDED TOGETHER BELOW:
1. JOE: pre98/M3
2. TONY: SVT/Mirko? - SVT/M3/Lip?
3. MIKE: pre98/M3?/Lip? - pre98/SVT/Mirko

I am not sure how much he wants up front but I can discuss that with him after we get all our parts situated. Keep in touch - and mike tell me where I can get our M3s from!

call or post: 262-339-9602 - JOE
MIKE: pre98/SVT/Mirko

i am going to get only 1 bumper made right now. i will wait to see how your M3 turns out. i hope it looks as good as the photoshop.

i know the se/svt/mirko will be the shizzzzz cause beyondloadeds is freggin sweet.

joe send me $270 and i will pick up your M3 with mine.

2. TONY: SVT/M3

Mikey if that M3 you can get is urethane I'm down I want to do the M3 most definately OK I can send you a money order or cashiers check to pay for a bumper.

JOE you sure it's only 2 1/2 hours away from you??? I'm closer to him then you are...maybe I'm just dumb nevermind.

JOE and MIKEY I might see about taking my car out there and having him give me a quote on repairing and painting my car. Just so he has a better idea in what he's getting himself into But I'll see what's up when that day arrives. OK keep me informed with your phone calls with him and I'll get my azz together and save money fasta...

hey tony a $270 cashiers check is cool with me. PM me when you are ready for my address.

if the guy is 2.5 hours away from you guys he must be 20 minutes from me.

it is coo if you bring your car. joe will bring his, you bring yours, and i will bring the liberty with the bumpers. we will drop joes car and maybe yours there and all ride back in the libby. coo.
I need to talk to Joe this weekend and see what his plans are. Then I'll let you guys know what's gonna happen. I'm kinda sitting here between a rock and a hard place. I need to get my car repaired and repainted so I may have to wait on the front bumper cover mold job and just get the car redone. I talked to Nick about it tonight and he's cool with it. OK I'll let you know if I can still do it...I'm 50/50 either way
Is paypal ok for the 270? Let me know
so whats the dealleo?? I'm pretty much saying fug a new dirt bike this year and just gonna put my efforts into paint and bodywork on the tour. Once I get enuough for a down payment for the painting I'll be ready. Otherwise maybe I'll just drop my car off down there and get the M3 done still kinda confused.... I guess I'll think about it over the next week when I'm up in a tree staring off into the woods in complete silence mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm vacation time finallly
If anyone needs a place to stay, let me know, i live about 10 minutes away from nick's shop
SWEET!!!!(cartman voice) Hey I could finally see your car in person then
Well guys.... I might have to back out of this - My mother just dropped me from their insurance and I have to pick up my own.... they want 350 today and another 180 in 4 months... That takes just about all my extra cash :-( I will still donate my car for this :-) I will keep ya posted and contact nick today. Hey tony, can I use your bottom end of your svt to mold to my bumper? I need a new bumper period and I have to cut my costs for now.... Is your bottom end still useable? I noticed it was a little droopy when I saw you car but that could be because there was no grille in the air dam....? let me know - JOE

p.s. - MIKE, return your freakin phone calls!
Joe the one on my car is OK I think?? I have another one that is pretty mint and it has the grill and stuff in it and it's all in good shape. Just has a little rip where it mounts to the fender. I'm debating which one to use for the job and which one to keep stock, Yeah you could use one of the bottoms. I'm either doing the M3 or if I find a mirko ever I'll do that. But for now I guess I'll wait and see. if you want to do the SE/SVT in urethane you could use one of mine and pay in the future when funds are available We'll see what kinda mood I'm in after the hunting trip It's pretty good right now so you're in luck cause it'll take alot to wreck my vacation When I get back and pay all my bills I'll see where I sit fianacially to try this. If anything I'll drop off my car in Iowa and just get the bumper made and have Nick start on the bodywork. Then when I'm not poor anymore I'll get it painted Well see ya'll in a few Weeks
OK I'm back....I guess Joe lets talk I'm still game if you are about the bumper. I need the money some 3 wheelers came up and I'm probably buying them this week Later
I came across some more $$... lets set this up for after christmas - sound good? let me know tony and mike - JOE
I came across some more $$... lets set this up for after christmas - sound good? let me know tony and mike - JOE

Joe sounds good to me. I found a way to blow more money I decided not to by a new bike, but instead a new ATV!! So now I have to start savinga have a few months before it'll be in. I'm still thinking about getting a mirko splitter If I can find one used. Just keep me informed. I'll try calling you this weekdend ok JOE.
yeah lets get this done mang.
There was a used Mirko in the claasifieds not too long ago.
Joe after xmas is good for me. The bumper is yours I'm still trying to get a used mirko,hopefully the one on ebay won't go too high BUt all I can do is try. later all
Wow, I feel kind of like I'm butting in on a private conversation here but...could someone fill me in on what all is goin on? If you're getting some M3 bumpers molded up like I think you are, I might be in for that. If someone could PM me perhaps with some details pertaining to cost and any other pertinant information that would be really cool. I've wanted an M3 bumper since I saw the phtochop of it so if the price is manageable and everything, I could well be up for this.
yeah that's the plan. A M3 pre98 bumper is gonna be made I think. I was gonna do a post98 M3 but probably not now. The others will chime in
for once I know how the pre98 guys feel when they say "what, no love?" If a 98+ M3 does get made, please let me know the details and I'll see if I can do it.
I saw a 2002 blue m3 at the dealership and am loving the front end! BUT I think it is going to be very hard to match up to the pre or the post 98 bumpers.... fo sho - Mike, I know you have the specs for these or you wouldn't have even brought it up.. but how close are these to the same size?? It looks like it would be rought to make and very timely as well. I have the $ for it but don't know if I want to take the chance with it not matching after they are all cut up, ya know?... I am definetly going to get the pre made with the svt but not sure about the m3 yet - any words tony or mike?
where the hell have you been?? things are coming together and i have talked to shauns guy. he is thinking the end of this month maybe. to iowa i go.

as far as the m3 bumper goes. the sides are way way short. so what would have to happen by my designs eye is a bumper made up of...pre 98 se, M3, and an svt bumper. that way the sides of the M3 can then blend into the svt bottom. dont give up hope i want to do this too but first the se, svt, mirko for sure. i have all the pieces just waiting on the schedule.
hibernating.... I agree with ya on the combo of the se, svt, and m3. Really sucks but whatcha gonna do? If you can squeeze a little discount out of Nick(?) for doing two bumpers I will go in with ya and will need tony's bottom end of the svt bumper - (tony that is your que to chime in...) let me know.... oh mike, have you been keeping up on the carbon fiber hoods? I am getting pissed!
Joe you want that bumper call me and we'll talk business. I have anew Mirko and that's the route I'm going. I'd like to get it molded on my front end. That's my deal...
Mikey I'm gonna try to get ahold of shaun and Nick. i have to talk to them about my bumper. I'm gonna just get my mirko molded to my svt bumper. If they need my car I may be taking it down there also.

Joe thanks for the transaction

no matter what I end up doing I'm going with you guys to talk with Nick and Shaun. I need to get some more ideas for my car anyways. Later
coo! like i said earlier nick told me end of this month. i really need to get a bumper made cause i dont have one anymore. joe where is you at holmes?
I am here my nizzle! I have tried to call you but something is up with your tele number. Drop me a pm with it again. I called nick today and got the machine... I will take my car down there for our bumpers mike, and tony will/might take his there too. Tony, you are a life saver... kinda - but I appreciate the bumper :-) fo sho! Mike you can call me too - JOE

p.s. I am getting some sheet metal fabricated to fit on the buttom corners of the svt bumpers with no mirko. If these work, GROUP BUY TIME!
hey fuzzy i dropped you my digits. lets roll!!
I talked to shaun he's getting more stuff done to his car. Maybe if we all get this stuff done at the same time it'll help drive the proce down? I'm down for it just a matter if he needs my car or not.
hey yah!
what is sean's screen name? I thought it was ILsean but I have been corrected.... anyone?

AND Mikey, what day do you want my car there?!?! c'mon man - JOE
joe i think it is shaun252
Thats it, thats his AIM name too
yeah i should know better I talk to him all the time
hey whenever you guys are ready i am!!! i have the bumpers just sitting here. joe i got your message i just havent been able to get back to you. lets roll!!!!
I ned to call Nick.....
I called nick twice already and left 2 messages with no response. I told him I am ready to drop this stuff off before I loose the vibe to do this.... which I won't! hehe as soon as anyone hears from nick about a day and time let me know! - JOE
Let's go already man! I will go there by myself if no one else is gonna! geez - JOE
has anyone got ahold of Nick yet? I haven't even tried yet..sorry guys been alittle busy
I AM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I guess I'm ready if I have to take my car down there so be it. I suspose I can scrape some cash together if you guys talk to Nick let me know. Or if you don't mind ask him if he'll need my car there to mold on the Mirko splitter...

Duh me too... I guess we are just waiting for a reply from nick. I have been calling him with no response. I don't know what else I can do...

Duh me too... I guess we are just waiting for a reply from nick. I have been calling him with no response. I don't know what else I can do...

me three Hey Nick comes on AIm once in awhile but he never responds to me. Shaun said he's dropping his car off to him within the week ..I think so maybe I'll tell him to get nick to call you guya and get this rolling.
You guys get any word? We best hurry up...I"m buying more CF parts and at this pace I'll be broke again fast
I did speak with nick on monday... he has another project going right now that he said he hopes to be done with at the earliest a week. It seems that he can pretty much take our stuff when he gives me the word... so we are just waiting on him now.

I am fabricating a stainless steel skid plate for the bottom end of the svt front bumper. I will be making multiples of these and selling them if anyone is interested. Pics soon - don't worry!
great news. i am waiting by my screen for the GO AHEAD!
Ditto on that one. Joe if you need any welding done let me know. If not on you then I hope to start on my car very soon. Once we get this rolling my car will be back on blocks and the whole suspension is getting removed again . Anybody got pics of a boxed in rear subframe
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Anybody got pics of a boxed in rear subframe

i did at one point but i am not sure what memory stick i stored it on.....if i find it i will send it to ya. if not i can always take a pic next time i am under there....it has been almost 18 months since my rearend was done at HMS. still stiff as a rail.

Ben
Originally posted by bmxcontour:
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Anybody got pics of a boxed in rear subframe

i did at one point but i am not sure what memory stick i stored it on.....if i find it i will send it to ya. if not i can always take a pic next time i am under there....it has been almost 18 months since my rearend was done at HMS. still stiff as a rail.

Ben

I just got my aussie bar so I want this thing done right the first time. I just need some pics otherwise I'll figure it out myself.
UPDATE: received from nick today...

i haven't forgot about u guys, its just been really busy lately and its all stuff that is taking up a ton of room in the shop, i should know more by the end of the week

i have talked to joe a few times also. i will have a better idea once i figure out how many i have to do and what all i am doing to them.

find out who is all coming and what needs to be done i can give a better idea of when i can fit them all in.

post here exactly what you are getting done so i can pass it on to nick. thanks guys. lets go!!
Mirko splitter molded to SVT Bumper. Probably get it primed right away too.

Mikey I'm ready I have a bunch of cash in hand finally. Let's do this before I spend it
coo mang. i think you, joe and i are all ready. we are just waiting on nick now to free up some space in his shop for all the contours.
Yeah he said he didn't need my whole car so that was good to hear.
coo mang. i think you, joe and i are all ready. we are just waiting on nick now to free up some space in his shop for all the contours.

Mikey I talked to Nick on AIM about a minute ago. We need to email him a list of everything that we are all doing so he can get everything straight. We are all talking to him by 3 different means So here it goes:

I need to get a Mirko Splitter molded to MY SVT bumper cover, and have it primed right away too.

There that's all for now. Now where the hell is Joe? He needas all this so he can give us an exact date, for us to come down by him. I AM ready..finally
me...
svt/se/mirko front bumper----svt rear both exhaust cutouts covered smooth.

tony it is your responsibility to email this stuff. where is joe??
I don't have Nick's email addy He said you emailed him alot? joe calls him and I IM him. So I guess if you would like you could email him the info??

HMMM smoothed over rear end (cartman voice on) What do we have hereaaaaa?? (cartman voice off) OK I have enough stuff to do to my car I'll just stop thinking about it
i will email him then as soon as we get joe joes answer. i have emailed him twice in 6 months.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Where da fark is JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/18/04 01:16 AM
joe joes Joe where are you
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: Where da fark is JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/18/04 07:12 PM
damn it guys! I struggle to get on this dang site from work with no one seeing me... this is what I want:

pre98 top molded to the svt bottom. Primed, painted, and bolted on to the purple palace that I will be taking down there. Mike, bring your car too cuz I want to drive it, remember, you drove mine :-) - let me know - JOE
Posted By: m!key Re: Where da fark is JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/18/04 11:40 PM
awesome! so this is the email that i am sending nick...

mike: svt bottom/pre 98 se top/mirko splitter front bumper----svt rear both exhaust cutouts covered smooth.

tony: Mirko splitter molded to SVT Bumper. Probably get it primed right away too.

joe: pre98 top molded to the svt bottom. Primed, painted, and bolted on

coo? coo
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: Where da fark is JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/04 12:41 PM
cooooooooo
Posted By: m!key LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/19/04 11:23 PM
ok boys we are set. nick wrote me back and we are ready to go. here is what he said...
really whenever u guys want to bring them down go ahead, i would assume from the time of delivery it will take a month at least to do them all, and i will most likely be doing them all at the same time, so they will most likely all finish about the same time.

so lets get on with this. what are you guys doing saturday? iowa roadtrip!!
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/20/04 12:14 AM
Let me rip my bumper off my car tomorrow and I'm set. Whe nwpould you like to leave????
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/20/04 02:02 AM
as early as you two can get here. you still have access to a truck? i have 3 bumpers and a splitter to go in it.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/20/04 04:30 AM
I own a truck I'll get on my [censored] tomorrow and I guess I won't be working then saturday not
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/20/04 03:32 PM
ok, i talked to fuzzzzzzz today and i think it would be better for him to make the trip early early sunday morning, so thats the plan for now. tony is that cool with you too? and if we get back to my place soon enough hector and steve are coming over too. ok? discuss.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/20/04 09:56 PM
That is much better for me for sure I have a wedding saturday so I don't want to be late for it Yeah how early sunday morning? Just let me know and I'll make sure I'm not toooooo hungover Peace I have to get that bumper off my car
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/20/04 10:39 PM
as early as possible! it is going to be cool!! joe is going to call you.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/20/04 11:23 PM
My bumper is now off and ready The wierd thing is the sticker I found on it. Says it was made in 2001 by some molding company. So it's either aftermarket or it's a FOrd replacement bumper. I think It's a replacement ford part....I need to look for Ford numbers on it
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/21/04 03:46 AM
ok, nick is a go for sunday. we just have to tell him when to expect us. guys i know it will be hard but get to my place as early as possible. that way we can make it back here meet with hector and steve and eat some home cookin'.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/21/04 04:22 AM
Mikey how early? I normally get up for work at 4am...is that too early for you
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/21/04 05:57 AM
Chili Meet!!!
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/21/04 02:19 PM
Mikey Joe just called me. He's gonna meet me at my house at about 5:30am so we can get to your place at 7am. he'll be calling you today.
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/21/04 02:56 PM
awesome!!
nick just emailed me the directions to his shop and his number so we are set. i will see you guys here bright and early.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/21/04 03:59 PM
yeah bright and early........that's my life story JAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we be there
Posted By: blu_fuz finally I am here! - 02/22/04 03:05 AM
Yo Yo Yo! I finally made it back to the site :-) . Sunday morn'in I will be at tony's bright and early.... I am bringing 2 bumpers, mike has three and a splitter, and tony has 1 and a splitter.... lotsa bumper junk - anywho, see ya then! - Joe
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 05:14 AM
call me when you guys get to IL. awwwwwwwww yeahhhhhh!!
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 05:17 AM
aight yo we do it time
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 05:19 AM
go to sleep!! hahahaaaaaaaaaaa, no drinking tonight.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 05:23 AM
I just got home from a wedding and yes I was drinking but not much at all I hate being sober at weddings
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 05:28 AM
hey do either of you guys have a walkie?? bring it if you do. they come in real handy on longer trips.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 05:36 AM
no I don't I was gonna get 2 from a friend of mine but I was running around all day today no time
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 08:57 AM
Mike....you'd better be back to your house at 12pm. We are heading up there a little after 11am.

I figured even if it takes you an hour to get to Iowa (trust me it is not that hard;used to do it all the time)...that is 8am....and hour or so there (9:30) and an hour to get back....(10:30-11am)....leaves you with enough time.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 11:16 AM
As long as we don't get side tracked we'll be back before noon
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 11:53 AM
i will be in contact with you hector so dont get all crazy. your schedule doesnt allow for pee breaks.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 12:13 PM
Mikey Joes running late
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/22/04 12:58 PM
we are going to be later than noon. sorry. hector i will call you.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/23/04 02:05 AM
woohoo I got home at 7:15 or so Joe saved me major time..Joe thank your friend again for me Funny thing was it was rainig then it got colder and colder. soon it's snowing and snowing quite well well I drove home and it gets warmer damn WI weather is strange OH yeah I put about 560miles on today, the last tank I was getting 18.5mpg
Posted By: m!key Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/23/04 04:59 AM
wow! great to hear that you are at home. thank you again for driving us back from iowa. i just got rid of the culvers a couple of minutes ago.

we will see how everything turns out and in a month or so there might be 3 badass tours rollin around.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/23/04 10:17 AM
yeah for sure
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/23/04 03:03 PM
Tony, I let Tim know you say hella thanks for him picking me up in J. C. - It was fun and our bumpers are going to be the best.... - JOE
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/23/04 04:32 PM
wow! great to hear that you are at home. thank you again for driving us back from iowa. i just got rid of the culvers a couple of minutes ago.

we will see how everything turns out and in a month or so there might be 3 badass tours rollin around.

Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/23/04 10:19 PM
yeah a month and we'll see how much more pimp the purple pimp palace will be Now I just need to get my car back on the ground The jack stands both sunk about 1-2 inches in the mud...I just unburied them
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: LETS DO IT BOYS!! - 02/24/04 05:05 PM
DANG MANG - JOE
© CEG Archives