Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 12:12 AM
Hey, for those of you that werent at Joe's house Sunday, we're planning to hit the junkyard out in Auroa this Sunday.

PLEASE NO STUFFING STUFF IN MY POCKETS THIS TIME!!!
Posted By: Y2KGreenSE Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 03:56 AM
Same one as before? I can't go, but let me know if there are pre 98's there.

Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 04:27 AM
No, no, no...

Not the Junkyard in Aurora, the Tweeter Store in Aurora is where you want to go on Sunday!!
Posted By: TheGSRGuy_dup2 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 04:44 AM
Does that junkyard have import stuff? I actually need something.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 05:09 AM
Originally posted by bk4293:
Hey, for those of you that werent at Joe's house Sunday, we're planning to hit the junkyard out in Auroa this Sunday.

PLEASE NO STUFFING STUFF IN MY POCKETS THIS TIME!!!

I'll do what I want to!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 05:35 AM
I want to go this time.... and we are gonna go at NOON this time RIGHT STEVE not 3 or 4 or 5 or....
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 08:59 AM
Well, since they close at 3 I doubt we'll be there at 4 or 5.
You've got my number Joe, call me and make sure I'm awake Sunday morning
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 09:15 AM
me call you to wake you up...... HAHAHAHAHAHA ask hoalt how good I am at waking up in the morning.
Posted By: BStoneMega Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 01:30 PM
I love this, everytime there is a early meet bk is always asking for a wake up call! Just struck me funny.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 04:28 PM
Well, since they close at 3 I doubt we'll be there at 4 or 5.
You've got my number Joe, call me and make sure I'm awake Sunday morning

I'll give you a call.
Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 07:29 PM
I'll be going too! I don't need anything but I might just leave with a pocket full of cigarette lighters.....
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 08:42 PM
Originally posted by BStoneMega:
I love this, everytime there is a early meet bk is always asking for a wake up call! Just struck me funny.

Well Saturdays are usually my going out night if I go out. But I will go out any other nigth of the week if it's a special occasion!

Like last Monday I went out becuase it was the 3rd Monday of the Month, The Friday before that I wanted to go out becuase it was the 3rd Friday of the month...Basically I like to party on any day that name ends in ...day
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 08:49 PM
Remember to keep an eye out for fog lamps and a lip spoiler!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 09:02 PM
Fog Lamps??????????
Just do like I did and order them from BATinc.net
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 09:11 PM
Originally posted by IL Sean:
I'll be going too! I don't need anything but I might just leave with a pocket full of cigarette lighters.....

Thats fine, but the last time You, Hector and I went, I had stuff for Hectors car stuffed in my pockets too.
Which FIVE window switches, when only ones not working is a bit much!
Posted By: BStoneMega Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/24/03 09:14 PM
Originally posted by BStoneMega:

Well Saturdays are usually my going out night if I go out. But I will go out any other nigth of the week if it's a special occasion!

Like last Monday I went out becuase it was the 3rd Monday of the Month, The Friday before that I wanted to go out becuase it was the 3rd Friday of the month...Basically I like to party on any day that name ends in ...day

Pretty much my approach too.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/25/03 05:53 AM
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
Remember to keep an eye out for fog lamps and a lip spoiler!

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/28/03 09:44 PM
Alright guys. Everyone around my neck of the woods that wants to go, call me then we'll meet up by my house...From there shoot up to Hectors, then from there shoot up to Joes, then we're off to the junkyard.

Call me no matter what or post here tonight to find out what time we need to leave from joes house. That way if anyone wants to just shoot straight up there then we won't miss anyone.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/28/03 11:26 PM
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 12:33 AM
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:

Well Kim, Should I even bother to ask what that was for?
Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 01:19 AM
Uh I think I'll meet you guys up at Joes, what time?
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 01:43 AM
well when I talked to hector today he said steve is supose to be at his house around 11 or was it 12 I can't remember which he said.... and then they were gonna head out here.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 01:47 AM
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
well when I talked to hector today he said steve is supose to be at his house around 11 or was it 12 I can't remember which he said.... and then they were gonna head out here.

Don't worry Sean, you and Joe can leave the earlier of the two times, Hector and I will catch up
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 02:21 AM
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 02:48 AM
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 03:17 AM
yeah well the Duratec just has a heat soak issue right now.....uh I don't want any tickets either....but I think I'll leave here about 11 am, aight?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 03:22 AM
Yeah, everyone call me in the morning to make sure I'm awake. I'm getting ready to go out right now and don't know what time I'll be home.

And remind me, Headlight switch and stupid wire thingy for under the hood. I've been there 3 times and always forget that damn plug thingy!
Posted By: oldmanriver Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 06:56 AM
I really wish I could go, but neither my car, nor my job permits it. I was called and asked if I can come to work tomorrow at noon, and being the broke whore that I am, I agreed. Try and see if that champaigne mystique still has it's right side-view mirror, ill try and get it maybe next weekend. Finally got my car to shift into gear again, but the o/d light is still flashing (even after changing sensor). Although it does shift much smoother now, it feels like it is slipping sometimes, so im going to stay away from high speeds for a while.

its all steve's and hector's fault. j/k

PLEASE DONT FORGET THAT MIRROR!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 12:56 PM
yeah well the Duratec just has a heat soak issue right now.....uh I don't want any tickets either....but I think I'll leave here about 11 am, aight?

We're going to be by Joe's at 12pm.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 02:06 PM
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Someone call me and wake me up. It's 9:13 and I just walked in the door.

but like I said, you guys leave at 11, Hector and I will catch up
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 02:13 PM
steve answer your phone
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 02:58 PM
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Someone call me and wake me up. It's 9:13 and I just walked in the door.

but like I said, you guys leave at 11, Hector and I will catch up

Best be at my crib at 11 mang.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 03:02 PM
I tried to call SOMEONE to make sure they got up but they didn't answer their phone I wonder who that could of been.... hecotor...... NO....... HUMMMMMM would was it that didn't answer the phone
Posted By: oldmanriver Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 03:19 PM
mirror!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 03:21 PM
Originally posted by lithium398:
mirror!

Posted By: oldmanriver Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 03:24 PM
Look at my post before that. When you guys go to the junkyard, can you check if that champaigne mystique still has it's right side view mirror. I cant make it to the meet today, so if you can let me know that the mirror is still there, I can go there during the week.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 03:26 PM
Look at my post before that. When you guys go to the junkyard, can you check if that champaigne mystique still has it's right side view mirror. I cant make it to the meet today, so if you can let me know that the mirror is still there, I can go there during the week.

It will cost you.
Posted By: oldmanriver Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/29/03 03:28 PM
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:

It will cost you.

Yeah, 30 bucks when I go down to the junkyard and buy it.

Thanks for your help.
Posted By: oldmanriver Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/30/03 05:25 AM
So, was the mirror still there?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 06/30/03 04:07 PM
So, was the mirror still there?

Sorry, no.
Posted By: oldmanriver Re: This Sunday...Junkyard Meet !!! - 07/01/03 04:56 AM
thanks
© CEG Archives