Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: zosopage Cloudsports.org car club - 11/27/02 12:42 AM
If anyone in the area, Wisconsin, Illinois, etc, care to join a club that is pretty sweet and trying to become bigger, then go to Cloudsports.org and sign up. These guys are all cool and don't care what kind of car you drive as long as it is respectable. I have the only Ford so far. So lets get with it and meet some new people and have some fun.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Cloudsports.org car club - 11/27/02 06:08 AM
Originally posted by zosopage:
If anyone in the area, Wisconsin, Illinois, etc, care to join a club that is pretty sweet and trying to become bigger, then go to Cloudsports.org and sign up. These guys are all cool and don't care what kind of car you drive as long as it is respectable. I have the only Ford so far. So lets get with it and meet some new people and have some fun.
Us Chicagoans are trying to start a club too.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Cloudsports.org car club - 11/27/02 10:49 PM
I thought this was a club? When people ask me about my car, I always mention this site. It's free publicity, bad but free.
Posted By: zosopage Re: Cloudsports.org car club - 11/28/02 04:52 PM
Originally posted by bk4293:
I thought this was a club? When people ask me about my car, I always mention this site. It's free publicity, bad but free.

Well yeah this is a club, but do you get together with other CEG members?? Cloudsports is a club that travels to car shows, meets,etc. It's something fun to do.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Cloudsports.org car club - 11/28/02 05:31 PM
Originally posted by zosopage:
Well yeah this is a club, but do you get together with other CEG members?? Cloudsports is a club that travels to car shows, meets,etc. It's something fun to do.

Click Here...
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Cloudsports.org car club - 11/28/02 07:27 PM
Hey steve which one of these is yours car again.

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Cloudsports.org car club - 11/28/02 07:43 PM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Ummmmmmm....I forget, hold on let me look at the pic one more time
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Cloudsports.org car club - 11/29/02 12:04 AM
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Ummmmmmm....I forget, hold on let me look at the pic one more time

LMAO
© CEG Archives