Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: NITROS_dup1 need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/17/02 06:53 PM
need mikes address my dumb ass lost it

can someone aim me mikes address, im suppose to go out there today.

my aim is ws3912
Posted By: m!key Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/17/02 09:35 PM
i live in the dekalb co. correctional facility in sycamore il. i am in cell 209A. could you bring me some cigarettes and a shank. some of these other guys are starting to look at me funny.
Hmmmmm.....So much for me showing up for a meet at your place. Looks like it's time to buy stock in Soap-On-A-Rope
Posted By: m!key Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/17/02 10:57 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. cigarettes, thanks for the care package. smokes are like gold in the joint.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/17/02 11:42 PM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
i live in the dekalb co. correctional facility in sycamore il. i am in cell 209A. could you bring me some cigarettes and a shank. some of these other guys are starting to look at me funny.
On the way bak i got fuel cut off 2 times. i toped at 115. but speedo's arent accurate so i guess it must have been 113 or 112.
Yeah, I need his address too. Milan's henchmen are gonna pay Mike a little visit to settle a certain score.......
Posted By: Airforce Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/18/02 02:40 AM
Originally posted by nitros:
On the way bak i got fuel cut off 2 times. i toped at 115. but speedo's arent accurate so i guess it must have been 113 or 112.

Who's car were u in?? J/k
Posted By: m!key Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/18/02 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Milan's henchmen are gonna pay Mike a little visit to settle a certain score.......

your henchmen were here, and i kicked their serbian asses. how do you think i wound up in the joint?

hey walter, i didnt give you that info. so you would go and try to kill yourself. slow down for petes sake.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/18/02 04:51 AM
That is it? I can go way faster.
Originally posted by Hector:

hey but i can get to that 113 or 112 faster then you can.

o and mike i know man. it was just 2 damn tempting seriously. i only did it on those 2 long ass straight always. now i need to get a CHIP.

I think my wagon could go faster than that, hehe

Opps, I can't believe I said something like "mines faster!"

Arragghh!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/18/02 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Hector:

hey but i can get to that 113 or 112 faster then you can.

o and mike i know man. it was just 2 damn tempting seriously. i only did it on those 2 long ass straight always. now i need to get a CHIP.

I would put money on I would get up there faster. You just don't know how a Zetec with a header runs at the higher speeds.
Posted By: m!key Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/18/02 05:56 AM
man the screws just said lights out. i will see you guys tomorrow after work. making license plates isnt fun.
Damn, I went to take you that pack of smokes, but the guard told me you were busy cleaning pipes or something. But he was kewl and said I could keep this t-shirt to remember you by...

Posted By: Airforce Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/18/02 04:50 PM
somebody needs to make that shirt!!
Posted By: m!key Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/18/02 05:45 PM
haahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats awesome, yet strangely true.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: need mikes address my dumb ass lost it - 11/19/02 06:32 AM
Originally posted by bk4293:
Damn, I went to take you that pack of smokes, but the guard told me you were busy cleaning pipes or something. But he was kewl and said I could keep this t-shirt to remember you by...

© CEG Archives