Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 03:36 PM
I saw a purplish pre 98 with dual exausts turning off of Fullerton today. It had duals coming out of the back. Anyone here on the board?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 03:59 PM
Originally posted by bk4293:
I saw a purplish pre 98 with dual exausts turning off of Fullerton today. It had duals coming out of the back. Anyone here on the board?
I see a lot of modified Contours. There is one pre 98 I see tinted out and SVT exhaust. Kevin and me saw a 98+ silver Tour with exhaust, painted rear reflector, and tinted out.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:03 PM
i get the occasional young kid in a pos old tour trying to do ricer fly by's if they only knew..... how crazy i can be if agrivated

the worst is when they do it and i'm driving my wifes car then i get real mad
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:07 PM
Originally posted by HisSvt:
i get the occasional young kid in a pos old tour trying to do ricer fly by's if they only knew..... how crazy i can be if agrivated

Put some more mods in your wife's car.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:11 PM
her car aint bad but you know itt just aint MY car
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Hector:

Shoot her car can still woop your butt
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:19 PM

I think we need to race.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:21 PM
Yeah, I always see a riced out green pre98 on Fullerton near Laramie. Tints and the Fart can.
But today on the purple one I just glanced and I figured some young dude with tints, but then the exaust caught my eye.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:25 PM

I think we need to race.

thats fine her car ran 17 flat stock...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:29 PM

I think we need to race.

Ask Kevin what happened when he tried to leave me last Saturday.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:33 PM

I think we need to race.

Ask Kevin what happened when he tried to leave me last Saturday.

thats kevin not me and her car has some tweaks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:34 PM
and anyways thats my put put car wanna race my car?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:36 PM
I'm always down to race.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:38 PM
I'm always down to race.

HAHAHAHAHAHA right...... it would only be a race if i drove her slushbox
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:53 PM
I'm always down to race.

I really don't care, I'll race anything.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 04:53 PM
I'm always down to race.

I really don't care, I'll race anything.

yes i know i have the video to prove it
Posted By: NITROS_dup1 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 08:35 PM
alots o people are starting to buy contours
because some of us know how to represent. w00t w00t

same thing with probes lots o people gettin those too. by people i mean the younger crowd.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 08:48 PM
Originally posted by nitros:

same thing with probes lots o people gettin those too. by people i mean the younger crowd.

yeah that means more parts to be found in the bone yards soon
Posted By: Y2KGreenSE Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 08:58 PM
Cars start to fill boneyards usaully when they're 5-8 years old. But, then most are "extinct" after 15-20 years, so start saving parts.
Alll I have to say is Talk is cheap. Stop saying my car willl do this my car wull do that. Bring the car to the track and prove it. Until then stop yacking.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/18/02 09:49 PM
Amen!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/19/02 03:47 AM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Alll I have to say is Talk is cheap. Stop saying my car willl do this my car wull do that. Bring the car to the track and prove it. Until then stop yacking.

HAHAHAHA dude i have more track time than all you foo's

not starting anything , sorry father
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/19/02 03:04 PM

I think he is saying bring your wife's car. You did say it could beat me and Kevin and has yet to be at the track with the CEG.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 12:50 AM

I think he is saying bring your wife's car. You did say it could beat me and Kevin and has yet to be at the track with the CEG.

i raced her car at the track and beat joe can you or kev beat joe nope and that was when her car was stock maybe i'll bring her's out just for fun in the spring since i'm also working on her car too, but i am done racing this year have to work alot now to change some parts on BOTH car's , having 2 tours is twice the fun and twice the money

of course that was before some of joes mods when he was still running 17's all the time
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 12:52 AM

and again i said before her car AT RT.66 ran 17.0 bone stock so i'm sure it will run faster even now but i have some work to do her car needs a little tlc right now, on the maintence side
Posted By: svtnos_dup1 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 02:14 AM
woopiee dooooo
Posted By: NITROS_dup1 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 03:25 AM
Originally posted by nitros:

yeah that means more parts to be found in the bone yards soon

LMFAO, o yea, mine might be there soon, if im not careful.

and again i said before her car AT RT.66 ran 17.0 bone stock so i'm sure it will run faster even now but i have some work to do her car needs a little tlc right now, on the maintence side

Once again talk is cheap, That run where you say you ran a 17 stock well wheres the vid. You say you have the vid right, Well post it. The best i seen was 17.2 and joe ran a 17.4 and joe didnt have the mods he had so whats your point. Just bring it to the track or dyno.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 06:16 AM

Once again talk is cheap, That run where you say you ran a 17 stock well wheres the vid. You say you have the vid right, Well post it. The best i seen was 17.2 and joe ran a 17.4 and joe didnt have the mods he had so whats your point. Just bring it to the track or dyno.
Bring it to the track, bring it to the track.
I just find it funny how Joe and I had to drag you two to the track the first time and now you guys thing you are Pro drag racers
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 06:42 AM
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
I just find it funny how Joe and I had to drag you two to the track the first time and now you guys thing you are Pro drag racers
He just talks so much about his wife's car beating Kevin and me so we are saying take it to the track to race us.
Posted By: m!key Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 07:37 AM
the drama continues. all i can do is shake my head.
Originally posted by mikey boy:

Ohhh now you shake your head huh, Before it was you starting this stuff and Laughing about it.

Joe did i say i was an expert????? please show me were i said i was...... All i said is bring it to the track. I guess saying that makes me a expert right Mini me

i raced her car at the track and beat joe can you or kev beat joe nope and that was when her car was stock maybe i'll bring her's out just for fun in the spring since i'm also working on her car too, but i am done racing this year have to work alot now to change some parts on BOTH car's , having 2 tours is twice the fun and twice the money

of course that was before some of joes mods when he was still running 17's all the time

Ohhh and Btw i did beat joe WHEN we raced. As far as Time wise i ran a 16.8 and i have the time slip to prove it. You ran a suppose 17 flat either way JOE is 16.8 as well, What does that mean Your not beating joe or me then. Now im not trying to be a prick but im sick of the Talking just like you were when people were talking about there cars and how they can beat you. And what did you say, it means notn till you take it to the track.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 03:41 PM
are you guys fuking serious what started as messing with hector is now getting you guys acting like assholes gimme a break well on myfamily there is a run of her car at 17.1 and i will be sure to upload the other would you also like the time slip , my god this is dumb i was just messing with hector, i dont care what the hell her car runs but it sure gets you guys acting like asses and i thought this was just playing around i guess not , then i wont say anything , and kev i didnt expect this from you either its not like i made fun of you guy's cars
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 03:57 PM
as if it matters in a slushbox like her's but here's one time slip
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 03:58 PM

Ohhh now you shake your head huh, Before it was you starting this stuff and Laughing about it.

Joe did i say i was an expert????? please show me were i said i was...... All i said is bring it to the track. I guess saying that makes me a expert right Mini me

you guys better knock it off with the insults i was playing but if your gonna insult each other then shut up
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 04:18 PM
the video of that run is on myfamily now , but again who cares her car is slow
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Purple Pre-98 in Lincoln Park Area. - 10/20/02 04:35 PM
the video of that run is on myfamily now , but again who cares her car is slow
I still want to race it. You seem to forget my car is slow too... and it likes bees.

you guys better knock it off with the insults i was playing but if your gonna insult each other then shut up

Ohhhh now we should knock off the insults right. What about when Its YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE acting like this, when i say stop and you guys cant. Its funny how the other person feels when the shoes on the other foot isnt it. 17flat is 17.000 not 17.1......
© CEG Archives