this is fun
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/09/02 04:56 PM
Originally posted by HisSvt:
care to dual

yeah lets race
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/09/02 04:57 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/09/02 05:02 PM
Race would be fun though. At the track of course. My weapon of choice should easily whip an old trans am piloted by a smiley.

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/09/02 05:03 PM
Originally posted by todras:

she's yours if you win the fight though
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/09/02 05:03 PM
Originally posted by todras:

that cool i prefer a good
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/09/02 05:05 PM
i love you guys
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/09/02 05:07 PM
how touching I think I'm gonna cry
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/09/02 05:09 PM
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
how touching I think I'm gonna cry

give me a...
Posted By: Airforce Re: what's up - 10/09/02 05:23 PM
care to dual

yeah lets race

rotflmao. u guys have all the fun when everyone else is working!
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/09/02 06:03 PM
Originally posted by AirForce:
care to dual

yeah lets race

rotflmao. u guys have all the fun when everyone else is working!

that's cause you guys have all kinds of fun when I'm working...
Posted By: Y2KGreenSE Re: what's up - 10/09/02 07:58 PM
I am thinking of getting new struts. Mine are OK, just want better handling.

No lowering, tho.
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: what's up - 10/09/02 10:47 PM
Originally posted by 2000v6SE:
I am thinking of getting new struts. Mine are OK, just want better handling.

No lowering, tho.

So what kinda struts are you getting Tom.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/09/02 11:49 PM
I think everyone knows that you are putting in the SC and the NOS, as it has been mentioned a million times. Why does everything have to become a soap opera? Please don't keep posting this, you're wasting bandwidth. Thank you.

Sounds familiar Joe, doesn't it?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 01:43 AM
you are so ignorant, your post was just a another post like a bunch about that happening. and i never said hey i'm doing this i ask if anybody else was doing anything so learn how to read..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 01:48 AM
hope thats the responce you were looking for screw this bunch
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 02:22 AM
hope thats the responce you were looking for screw this bunch

huh? what? screw this bunch? oh well.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 02:51 AM
you are so ignorant, your post was just a another post like a bunch about that happening. and i never said hey i'm doing this i ask if anybody else was doing anything so learn how to read..
This is what I don't get about you. You can talk smack all you want, but when someone turns the tables you can't take it. You are quick to ridicule people, but when it turns around, you get all bent out of shape. If you can't stand when people ridicule you, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself then.

And why resort to name calling anyways Joe? I am ignorant huh? Why don't you look at the mirror some time. It could give you some important answers...

Posted By: NITROS_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 03:02 AM
my big plan is to get my chit painted

need to put one more coat of flexible bondo $30 a quarter on there, shape it and its off to the paint shop.
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 03:12 AM
Originally posted by nitros:
my big plan is to get my chit painted

need to put one more coat of flexible bondo $30 a quarter on there, shape it and its off to the paint shop.

sweet cant wait to see it finally. peace.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
This is what I don't get about you. You can talk smack all you want, but when someone turns the tables you can't take it. You are quick to ridicule people, but when it turns around, you get all bent out of shape. If you can't stand when people ridicule you, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself then.

And why resort to name calling anyways Joe? I am ignorant huh? Why don't you look at the mirror some time. It could give you some important answers...

you just didnt get what i said last night did you , i wasnt dishing anything out and if you think i can't take it, take what ? i didnt ridicule you at all , YOU are the one that went into another forum and started speaking from the ass... you guys say were all boys , NO were not i've known joe for a long time but most of you guys i Barely know and some of you i talk to often , so honestly i dont care i dont really need or want any more friends , and the comment you made about me saying what i'm doing was just gay and made no damn sense. IF you had taken the time to read ALL the other post devoted to that topic you would have seen that certain people didnt want that subject taking up the forums and that was my point ......

so unless you know the whole deal SHUT THE HELL UP....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 04:41 AM
AND trust me i can take anything you cant dish out to me either in words or in actions .
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 04:43 AM
AND trust me i can take anything you cant dish out to me either in words or in actions .

I would hope so with all the s**t I have given you over the years
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 04:46 AM
it is funny. this is the contour enthusiasts group. we are here to help one another out with different mods and advice on all types of aspects about our cars. yet, all that goes on is bickering, lying and back stabbing. why would someone lie about the mods that they have done to their car? why wouldnt someone give another member props for what they have done to theirs? why tell someone something and do something else? each one of us has to take a hard look at why we are here and make a choice. are you here to further the contour as a car? are we here to lend a hand and recieve good information? if you arent then maybe you should go. if you are not being a productive member of the group and helping others out then why are you here? i dont get it. it is easy to see who wants to be here and who is here just to leach off of others. do the group and yourselves a favor, look for something else. look for a place that better suits you. peace.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 04:47 AM

I would hope so with all the s**t I have given you over the years

exactly my point but see i know you full of hot air
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:02 AM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
it is funny. this is the contour enthusiasts group. we are here to help one another out with different mods and advice on all types of aspects about our cars. yet, all that goes on is bickering, lying and back stabbing. why would someone lie about the mods that they have done to their car? why wouldnt someone give another member props for what they have done to theirs? why tell someone something and do something else? each one of us has to take a hard look at why we are here and make a choice. are you here to further the contour as a car? are we here to lend a hand and recieve good information? if you arent then maybe you should go. if you are not being a productive member of the group and helping others out then why are you here? i dont get it. it is easy to see who wants to be here and who is here just to leach off of others. do the group and yourselves a favor, look for something else. look for a place that better suits you. peace.

i never lied , and if your calling my a lier then we have a serious problem i have proven my [censored] more than enough times and helped more than enough times so who's not productive in the group , and are you telling me to leave this site or this chicago group , thats a riot . further the contour as a car OH MY GOD that ois the gayest thing ive ever heard what the hell have you done besides take what others have done and then write a check ..... please
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:02 AM

you just didnt get what i said last night did you , i wasnt dishing anything out and if you think i can't take it, take what ? i didnt ridicule you at all , YOU are the one that went into another forum and started speaking from the ass... you guys say were all boys , NO were not i've known joe for a long time but most of you guys i Barely know and some of you i talk to often , so honestly i dont care i dont really need or want any more friends , and the comment you made about me saying what i'm doing was just gay and made no damn sense. IF you had taken the time to read ALL the other post devoted to that topic you would have seen that certain people didnt want that subject taking up the forums and that was my point ......

so unless you know the whole deal SHUT THE HELL UP....
Here you go again with the insults. Can you talk and not insult people?? I guess not.

Joe, I'm still not understanding your behavior. Either I am mistaking you with the guy that I thought you were, or you are a complete [censored]? So which one is it then?

As far as my thread, I don't give a flying [censored] who doesn't like to what I write!!! So don't give me this shitt about you just wanting to point out what "other" people did not want to read. I don't give a [censored]!!!

And besides the last time I checked, only Kevin had the authority to monitor what is right or wrong on here.

And where do you get involved with me "talking out of my azz" in the other Forum. It is obvious that Little Joe made us all look like zhit in there. Mike never directly called him the jelaous azzhole, so why did he take offense then? If he was not jelaous of Hector, then why the defensive attitude then.

All of this is [censored] bullshitt, and it is totally lame. And Little Joe, you don't own the goddamn Zetec forum, so don't tell others that they don't belong there...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:05 AM
WOW milan if those were insults then you are one sensitive guy sorry i'l try and speak to you like one of my kids ...
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:05 AM

i never lied , and if your calling my a lier then we have a serious problem i have proven my [censored] more than enough times and helped more than enough times so who's not productive in the group , and are you telling me to leave this site or this chicago group , thats a riot . further the contour as a car OH MY GOD that ois the gayest thing ive ever heard what the hell have you done besides take what others have done and then write a check ..... please

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. joe did i ever say anyones name? we have our first one and the other will be right behind i am sure. he always is. it is kind of funy how that always works, huh.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:06 AM
OH and for somebody that is offended by suposed insults you sure have alot of censored things in you posts
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:07 AM
WOW milan if those were insults then you are one sensitive guy sorry i'l try and speak to you like one of my kids ...
So now you're gonna talk to me in a condescending tone right? Whatever man, you've said enough my friend...
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:08 AM
OH and for somebody that is offended by suposed insults you sure have alot of censored things in you posts

i feel sad for you. and sad for kevin, he has to delete this on too. but it was a stupid ass post to begin with. peace.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:09 AM

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. joe did i ever say anyones name? we have our first one and the other will be right behind i am sure. he always is. it is kind of funy how that always works, huh.

man i cant wait to see you again mike i'd say we need to have a little talk
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:09 AM
WHY the hell does everything have to become a f*cking flame war? Is everybody that insecure? Really why is everybody acting like they are 12? There was some good points brought up by Mike and Joe gets on his case. He did not say Joe in his post. Why assume he was talking about you Joe? I can't believe this. I have nothing against no one in the Chicago CEG. Why all this BS? I may not agree with some stuff done or said but why resort to petty name calling and sh*t talking? Jeez people grown up. AND for the record I never said I was innocent.
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:12 AM

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! that is funny stuff right there. "we have to have a little talk?" hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa, just get your cobra and get the hell out of here.

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:12 AM
On topic: I plan on some massive engine mods.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Hector:
WHY the hell does everything have to become a f*cking flame war? Is everybody that insecure? Really why is everybody acting like they are 12? There was some good points brought up by Mike and Joe gets on his case. He did not say Joe in his post. Why assume he was talking about you Joe? I can't believe this. I have nothing against no one in the Chicago CEG. Why all this BS? I may not agree with some stuff done or said but why resort to petty name calling and sh*t talking? Jeez people grown up. AND for the record I never said I was innocent.

dont blow smoke up my ass i know who he was talking about , when he said that somebody was lying about mods why cuz i was being a smartass cu people ask the same question 10 time s because they dont understand what there being told it was a stab at me plain and simple dont bullshit me.
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:13 AM

me too! #1 and #2 thats what they will be calling us. which is which we will have to see.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:15 AM

yeah that was my original question until somebody forgot how to read... but screw it im wasting bandwidth so i dont give a crap then dont tell me and i wont tell either
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:18 AM

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! that is funny stuff right there. "we have to have a little talk?" hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa, just get your cobra and get the hell out of here.

get the hell out huh , glad you finally have somthing to say to me , and so i i [censored] YOU and go to hell and for that matter rot in hell and i'm gonna laugh when the ass raper fucks up your piece of [censored] car
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:21 AM

yeah that was my original question until somebody forgot how to read... but screw it im wasting bandwidth so i dont give a crap then dont tell me and i wont tell either
You really want to know.....................Esslinger stage 2 head kit with stage 2 cams, cam gears, and possibly build up the trans. Already got the trans cooler, thinking about the torque convertor. Lot's o' money!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:23 AM

You really want to know.....................Esslinger stage 2 head kit with stage 2 cams, cam gears, and possibly build up the trans. Already got the trans cooler, thinking about the torque convertor. Lot's o' money!

and i wish you luck hector i've never had a bad thing to say about you or your car i hope you make her fly
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:28 AM

Keep talking smack man, keep talking smack...

Carefull with your threats too, you may get the "Terry treatment" Joe...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:28 AM

and i wish you luck hector i've never had a bad thing to say about you or your car i hope you make her fly
Thanks man, good luck to you with your mods. I am just trying different routes without/before nitrous. I want to get the engine running great and stronger before I due anything drastic. It is all about engine management. Right now my baby is fast, I want to get her ass-kicking quick.
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:29 AM

get the hell out huh , glad you finally have somthing to say to me , and so i i [censored] YOU and go to hell and for that matter rot in hell and i'm gonna laugh when the ass raper fucks up your piece of [censored] car

you need help.

"piece of **** car?" you need help.
"rot in hell" you need help.
"**** you" you need help.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:33 AM
This is the very first time I had a problem with anyone on here too. I will eat [censored] if someone finds a thread in which I purposely flamed anyone. I never had a problem with Big Joe, Little Joe or anyone for that matter. It seems to me that Big Joe thinks a little differently...

I am sick as shitt people laughing at us in the other forums. It is nice to see that Hector got to be the mod in the Zetec Forum, and then it gets ruined by this stupid zhit. I am surprised Davis hasn't had a hand in this little dispute by now since him and Joe know each other so well...
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:41 AM
This is the very first time I had a problem with anyone on here too. I will eat [censored] if someone finds a thread in which I purposely flamed anyone. I never had a problem with Big Joe, Little Joe or anyone for that matter. It seems to me that Big Joe thinks a little differently...

I am sick as shitt people laughing at us in the other forums. It is nice to see that Hector got to be the mod in the Zetec Forum, and then it gets ruined by this stupid zhit. I am surprised Davis hasn't had a hand in this little dispute by now since him and Joe know each other so well...

if you have something to say to me you know my AIM name feel free to say it to me there.

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 05:52 AM

if you have something to say to me you know my AIM name feel free to say it to me there.

Finally some respect.
Posted By: m!key Re: what's up - 10/10/02 06:11 AM
sorry hector i am done.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 06:25 AM
This is the craziest thing I have ever seen on here for sure... I guess we are the "Powderkeg" of CEG...
Posted By: mike_95se_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 06:27 AM
come on guys. count to ten. in through the nose, out the mouth. ooohhhmmmmm i think we need a yoga session. seriously, lets not let arguing use up anymore bandwidth of the forums. im not getting on anyones case. just suggesting we just let this all go. lifes too short to sweat the small stuff. if you have different opinions, dispute them in a better manner maybe? just suggestions.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 06:27 AM
hey i'm not the one who turned this thead into garbage i started off with A hi ya'll and a very simple question with some humor not a flame war
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 06:58 AM
Just drop it Joe, this is getting really stupid.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:01 AM
do you want me to leave too?? I'm such a bad ceger after all ... damn that joe guy were just mad cuz he's faster
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:15 AM
Don't put words in my mouth man. I never said that you should go anywhere. I just told you that we should cool it, but apperantly you are still in the mood to talk garbage...

Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:16 AM
im feeling spunky tonight
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:17 AM
This is getting comical...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:18 AM
why do i feel like this
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:19 AM
This is getting comical...

that was my point from the beginning
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:21 AM
but instead i got this
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:21 AM
why do i feel like this
Joe, that is not how it is man... You came off wrong with that post of yours. That's all.
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:22 AM
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:22 AM
why do i feel like this
Joe, that is not how it is man... You came off wrong with that post of yours. That's all.

oh now i get it sorry
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:23 AM
I thought you were talking smack man, that's all.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:24 AM
why do i feel like this

no it's more like this
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:25 AM
I wonder how this thread is going to end...Probably with all of us drinking a Kegger somewhere, drunk off our asses, and laughing about the night of October 9.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:27 AM
I wonder how this thread is going to end...Probably with all of us drinking a Kegger somewhere, drunk off our asses, and laughing about the night of October 9.

hey i came off the wrong way when i really meant what i sia das a warning to stay out of trouble unlike me
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:27 AM
BTW, nice graphics...
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:29 AM
Dude, you are wacked man!
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:30 AM
I think the Joe I know is back... Tell the other guy to stay home!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:31 AM
BTW, nice graphics...

by morning we'll all be for being bad..... those damn chicago guys
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:32 AM
ummm see what happen when someone is quick to instead of getting the facts straight first.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:32 AM
I wouldn't worry about it man. And besides, who gives a rats ass?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:33 AM

the other guy is trying to quit smoking right now so he's extra mean sorry
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:33 AM
BTW, nice graphics...

didn't I already use that one today?
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:34 AM
ummm see what happen when someone is quick to instead of getting the facts straight first.
You are right Joe, so next time don't jump the gun!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:35 AM
this thread is by me
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:36 AM

the other guy is trying to quit smoking right now so he's extra mean sorry
LOL, this is hilarious.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:37 AM

Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:37 AM
this thread is by me
Or Joe is OWN3D by this thread...
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:39 AM
This has to be the quickest growing thread in the history of Modern CEG... LOL!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:39 AM
maybe if we all we wont get banned or spanked...
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:40 AM
Big Joe is about to double his present post count...
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:41 AM
maybe if we all we wont get banned or spanked...
Naw man, it's just another day in the wacky world of CCEG. We hate each other on here, but when we meet up, we have no equals...
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:42 AM

about to???
where have you been he already did that once today.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:42 AM

which means i may have commited here
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:42 AM

about to???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:45 AM

about to???

yes instead of being full of knowledge today i resorted to
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:46 AM
Alright fellas, I'm gonna go sleep... Take it easy both of you. This was definatelly a crazy night!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:47 AM
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:48 AM
Watch them issue a court order banning us anywhere near a computer... HA HA HA HA HA
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:50 AM
Big Joe, keep up the posting, and by dawn you'll be a CEG Guru!! LOL
Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:51 AM
but he still won't be the post whores you and hector are...
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:52 AM
"This just in to our Studios: Local Naperville man breaks single day record for replies in a National car forum..."

You never know....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:53 AM

Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:53 AM
I must say, of all the barbs thrown tonight, that one hurt the most!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:56 AM
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:56 AM
I think I hear the roosters outside... Man we lost our minds...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:57 AM
I think I hear the roosters outside... Man we lost our minds...

and im still
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:57 AM
That's cool though, we may never see Joe post this much in one day again... or in a year's time!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:59 AM
That's cool though, we may never see Joe post this much in one day again... or in a year's time!

breakin the law , breakin the law
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 07:59 AM
wait until people read this tommorow... They are gonna have their eyes pop out when they see that the thread reached over 100 replies....

Man, I hope nobody "exports" this thing...
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 08:01 AM
"And today on Jerry Springer..."
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 08:02 AM
wait until people read this tommorow... They are gonna have their eyes pop out when they see that the thread reached over 100 replies....

Man, I hope nobody "exports" this thing...

yeah there gonna bricks
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 08:03 AM

Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 08:04 AM
i better hide for a while
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 08:05 AM
Take it easy guys, I'm off to sleep {part 2...}
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 08:05 AM
Take it easy guys, I'm off to sleep {part 2...}
Posted By: Anonymous Re: what's up - 10/10/02 08:07 AM
goodnight all i'm way out of control
Posted By: mike_95se_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 12:56 PM
wow you guys had a little fun last night. last night every time i checked this thread there was a new page and now when i wake up there are 6 new pages. what fun
Posted By: NITROS_dup1 Re: what's up - 10/10/02 01:39 PM
WOW, Joe you've boosted your posts by 50 maybe more in a matter of 12 hours. You a post whore. Good work. now if u can boost your you ass into the 14's seconds u been trying to break all damn year, then it all good, I'm very that you didnt.
© CEG Archives