Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: CHI-SVT_dup1 SVT for sale - 08/22/02 04:37 AM
98 black csvt with 55k. runs perfect. replaced water pump at 40k. short shifter, E1 rims, power everything.Treated like a baby. asking $10,500. nw side of chicago. reason why im selling? to much $$$$$ on insurance! fu#kin speeding tickets!

also have 4 SVT E0 rims for sale. first $150 takes them!
Posted By: Airforce Re: SVT for sale - 08/22/02 04:50 AM
I will take them if you can give me until Sept. 4th Rims only!!
Posted By: Airforce Re: SVT for sale - 08/22/02 04:56 AM
Originally posted by CHI-SVT:
98 black csvt with 55k. runs perfect. replaced water pump at 40k. short shifter, E1 rims, power everything.Treated like a baby. asking $10,500. nw side of chicago. reason why im selling? to much $$$$$ on insurance! fu#kin speeding tickets!

also have 4 SVT E0 rims for sale. first $150 takes them!

Hey can u email me some pics of the rims. I really want these.
Thanks,
Phil

My email is Sully711@yahoo.com
Posted By: CHI-SVT_dup1 Re: SVT for sale - 08/22/02 05:25 AM
I dont have any pics of the rims right now. 3 of the rims are in good shape, one has small scratches. the fourth one has a crack on the edge that might be repairable. thats why im selling them cheap. still intersted?
Posted By: Airforce Re: SVT for sale - 08/22/02 05:30 AM
Originally posted by CHI-SVT:
I dont have any pics of the rims right now. 3 of the rims are in good shape, one has small scratches. the fourth one has a crack on the edge that might be repairable. thats why im selling them cheap. still intersted?

Crack?? Sorry then. Thanks anyway. They would be pimp but I don't wanna have to deal with any problems they may have. Thanks anyway.

Phil
Posted By: CHI-SVT_dup1 Re: SVT for sale - 08/22/02 05:34 AM
its not really a crack. its more like a, nah its a crack. The f'ing pot hole came out of nowhere. If anybody is interested in them give me a price?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SVT for sale - 08/22/02 05:35 AM
CHI-SVT you will have a PM!
Posted By: Black98SVT_dup1 Re: SVT for sale - 08/22/02 04:49 PM
??? Do those have the ridge that runs around the rim or are they a smooth roll-out to the tire?
If they have the Ridge, I would be interested in one of them.
Thanks
Tim
© CEG Archives