Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: csvt_33 Tint Shop? - 08/21/06 07:53 PM
Anybody done business with a tint shop they could recommend in the Milwaukee area? Thanks
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Tint Shop? - 08/21/06 08:17 PM
If your willing to drive to Madison I can recommend you to a great shop with a great price.
Posted By: csvt_33 Re: Tint Shop? - 08/21/06 09:33 PM
Thanks, but looking for something a little closer. Anyone else?
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: Tint Shop? - 08/21/06 09:53 PM
There is a guy who shows up at a shp in Racine here like once a week to do work. A small shop (Sound Decisions i think its called) thats run out a large garage in the back of some dude's house on HWY 31. I've seen his work on 1 car but it looks perfect. He did the tint on my cousins Daytona Ram. He has something like 15% around plus on the back window he layered tints to match the body color of his truck (whatever that orange color is) and wrote "Daytona" in large letters in the back. Looks great. Charged a little over $200 for the work. I plan on getting ahold of this guy once I have some extra money to throw away.
Posted By: csvt_33 Re: Tint Shop? - 08/22/06 02:31 AM
I know the place you're talking about. I'll keep it in mind. If I go to Racine though I might as well go to the place in Kenosha that's tinted the windows of all my vehicles when i lived down there called New Wave. They've always done a good job even if they're kinda pricy. To top it off the new car is a wagon so I'm figuring more windows=more $$$
Posted By: breezd Re: Tint Shop? - 08/22/06 02:56 AM
The place in Racine is Sound Decisions. Its on Hwy31 a little south of hwy 20.

New Wave in Kenosha does a really good job

There is one place in South Milwaukee... its called Kartunes. Its on S. Chicago just a block or two south of College Ave. I'm not sure how their work is, but I know they do alot of specials on tint.
Posted By: Coolkuehl3_dup1 Re: Tint Shop? - 08/22/06 03:25 AM
I thought there was a guy near 87th and FondDuLac that has been tinting windows for as long as I can remember. Going back to my H.S. days. Dare I say 3 decades. Don't know if he's still there.
Truck Outfitters on 124th and Lisbon also does tinting. Haven't had any tinting done by either shop, but looking at have Outfitters do some on my F-150. I've received great service from them on everything else I bought for my truck.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Tint Shop? - 08/22/06 12:56 PM
Hetfield and Blu Fuz got theirs done at kartunez(sp?)...they have a $100 special usually in january....normal prices are reasonable as well. I have not heard a bad thing about them.
© CEG Archives