Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: RialKnight I need help please.... - 06/13/06 01:39 AM
Are there any MKE CEG's how the "real way" to remove both A: Replace a battery & B: replace the Spark plugs

I've tryed but I can't remove the blots to the plastic cover from the front cylinder bank, four 7mm bolts.

& Nor can I remove the battery...there's must be some "ford" why of doing this?
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I need help please.... - 06/13/06 02:04 AM
Originally posted by RialKnight:
Are there any MKE CEG's how the "real way" to remove both A: Replace a battery & B: replace the Spark plugs

I've tryed but I can't remove the blots to the plastic cover from the front cylinder bank, four 7mm bolts.

& Nor can I remove the battery...there's must be some "ford" why of doing this?

I can help you out.....how soon do you ned to do this?
Posted By: dukeofsho_dup1 Re: I need help please.... - 06/13/06 02:12 AM
Hay Josh, can you sell me a moonroof motor cheap ....
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I need help please.... - 06/13/06 02:17 AM
Originally posted by dukeofsho:

Posted By: Pole120 Re: I need help please.... - 06/13/06 02:17 AM
Originally posted by dukeofsho:

[censored]!!!!!

That thing would have paid for my weekend on ebay....todd's lucky i can't say no to 5 people.
Posted By: RialKnight Re: I need help please.... - 06/13/06 02:18 AM
Friday...I need to take her back to farm and fleet, but my battery is dead, and the plugs ready do need to be changed.

I've tryed to do it my self, but none of the bolts will turn.

Shoot me a PM
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I need help please.... - 06/13/06 12:41 PM
Cool when Kev said he was going to pick it up then Pole says yea I got it. How about $50? I picked one up at a u pull and they charged me a $1. Just didn't have a cover on it for some strange reason. Nice since I pulled 4 bolt LCA's for his project and shipped them for more than what he Paypal'd. But I never brought that up. Way to help a CEGer out. Needs less shadiness and more helping others that help you.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I need help please.... - 06/13/06 01:06 PM
Originally posted by todras:
Needs less shadiness and more helping others that help you.

It was a joke...

I don't give a crap about the motor. And if shipping was in fact more than i paid, should have said something(if you did and i missed it it's an honest mistake). Let me know what i still owe and i'll send it today. You're getting a free set of plates for it as well....

I've helped many a CEGer out and have no problem with returning a favor...those who know me, know that.

Like i said, let me know what i owe you...seriously.
© CEG Archives