Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: blu_fuz Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 04:48 PM
Well, I was just running some errands today and BLAMO! I get pulled over by a state patrol d!ck. I knew my front plate wasn't on so I figured he would just get me for that. I wasn't speeding, my music wasn't on too loud, I was wearing my seat belt, and I was obeying all traffic signs. Tint in front is too dark, must be 50% (which I know), it registered at 38% gimme a freakin break! AND my eyebrow on the windshield is toooooo low by like 4 freakin inches! [censored]! I have until the 6th to remove the front tint, trim the eyebrow, and put the front plate on or I pay $160 for the violations. [censored]! [censored]! [censored]! I have only had the tint for 4 damn years, a$$ cop [censored]. UGH!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Frosty Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 04:59 PM
Sorry to hear that!! Most state troopers aren't nice Especially to cars that look like they have bodykits.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:00 PM
Pay the ticket and say [censored] em....
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:00 PM
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
I have only had the tint for 4 damn years, a$$ cop [censored]. UGH!!!!!!!!

how dare he do his job and enforce the law!!!

quit your crying. don't like getting busted? don't break the law.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:02 PM
Originally posted by MxRacer:

Quit being a douch and let someone vent......
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Jager-bud120:

vent about what? getting caught breaking the law? cry me a river. not to mention cop bashing.

Posted By: Frosty Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:04 PM

vent about what? getting caught breaking the law? cry me a river. not to mention cop bashing.

Your opinion has been noted. Thanks MxRacer
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:15 PM

yeah let me vent - it's not that I am upset to get the warning or because I have to remove the tint and then install it again. It is simply because there was at least 2 other cars with window tint darker than mine RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Cops should have enough common sence to prioritize the severity of each law breaker and start with the worst offenders. I even had my front windows down all the way and he told me to roll them up so he could test them - it's not like he couldn't see me because of my tint kuz the windows were down.

I would just pay the ticket if it didn't cost as much as it would to do all the tint completely over....

so I will just take the tint off, have it inspected and put the damn tint right back on - why don't the police enforce something that makes a difference.......? speeding, drugs, non registered plates, etc., etc. I'm not hurting anyone by having my window tint 12% darker than legal... [censored]
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:21 PM
Originally posted by B_Rabbit:

Your opinion has been noted. Thanks MxRacer

you're welcome.
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:26 PM

p.s. I can bash whoever whenever! Not one time in my life has a cop HELPED me, but ohh they line up when they can hit someone with a citation!

If it was a matter of breaking the law then all people who drive 67 in a 65 zone should get a ticket, right? NO, because they have a 5-9 mph over warning rule and a 9+mph ticket rule. Which in theory means they should have a rule like this:
35% tint rear, but will allow as dark as 20% depending on how good of a mood I am in.
50% tint front, but will allow as dark as 35% depending on how good of a mood I am in.

that's why all the venting is going on here MXRACER because you can't say stuff like that to the police. Obvously they would give out more tickets because they are already in a pissy mood and you just pissed them off more by speaking your mind. stay out of this thread, you have said enough.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:37 PM

p.s. I can bash whoever whenever!

you sure can. and i can come in here and tell you how stupid and crappy it is to bash a cop for doing his job.
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 05:44 PM
word
Posted By: Barge Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/23/06 06:59 PM
word

He's just grumpy because you went to SZ and won an award while he sat at home watching his car drip gas in the driveway.

p.s. I can bash whoever whenever! Not one time in my life has a cop HELPED me, but ohh they line up when they can hit someone with a citation!

If it was a matter of breaking the law then all people who drive 67 in a 65 zone should get a ticket, right? NO, because they have a 5-9 mph over warning rule and a 9+mph ticket rule. Which in theory means they should have a rule like this:
35% tint rear, but will allow as dark as 20% depending on how good of a mood I am in.
50% tint front, but will allow as dark as 35% depending on how good of a mood I am in.

that's why all the venting is going on here MXRACER because you can't say stuff like that to the police. Obvously they would give out more tickets because they are already in a pissy mood and you just pissed them off more by speaking your mind. stay out of this thread, you have said enough.

Amen!!!
Cops are douchbags!!!
ur a douchebag.
Posted By: MLuko Re: Tint warning.... ugh *swearwords beware* - 05/24/06 12:31 AM
I got a ticket from a state patroll.. thats why i couldnt go to SZ becuse i need the money to pay it.. He harrassed me about my exhaust but not for my tint.. then again it was 5AM on the interstate.. oh well i was stupid and broke the law.. i cant really b*tch and moan about it..

but having tint for 4 years and finally getting busted for it.. thats a little odd..
© CEG Archives