Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I'll pay my way no problem.Need it friday night. Just not looking to pay full price for a room
Originally posted by dukeofsho:
I'll pay my way no problem.Need it friday night. Just not looking to pay full price for a room

oh yheah, im sure you can swing that
Mind the floor?
nope I'll just bring my sleeping bag.
I believe every room has a fold out couch too, so you might be able to snag one of those in someone's room.
I think I'll throw some blow up mattresses too. That way Chang can have his way with something after the bar.
Your mattress has a hole in it!! SWEEEEET!
Shall i bring lube....or will we be dry running???
Sorry matt our room is booked up already

we got way more people then we expected, if hector would listen to he would of known this before posting
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:

we got way more people then we expected, if hector would listen to he would of known this before posting

I didn't know about some people.......I wish someone would have notified me....who booked the ROOM!!!
I have the couch in my room. PM me.
Originally posted by dukeofsho:
Shall i bring lube....or will we be dry running???

Motor oil works... 5w-30.
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

I didn't know about some people.......I wish someone would have notified me....who booked the ROOM!!!

Kim...
Originally posted by xchang:

Ohhhhhhh grossssssssssssss!
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by xchang:

Ohhhhhhh grossssssssssssss!

Right, that is gross. At least use synthetic...
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

do you always like to use this-----> because it's annoying... LOL Plus who cares if we have forty people in the room. You and kev already have the beds and I called shower tub. Everyone else can sleep on the floor.

It is not gross. Only if you use AmsOil does it get nasty... LOL!
© CEG Archives