Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1slosvt midwest meet - 03/22/06 10:45 PM
we need to start making arrangment for a meet. it definitely doesnt have to be contour specific. in fact i will post it up on neco. i dont care who comes we just need to get a big casual car meet together. so everyone lets get the ball rolling. start posting on ceg,neco,ilneco,srtforums,honda-tech,dsmtalk,midwestmustangs,dragsource,crunderground and anyother local car club/forum you can think of.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 12:21 AM
7 branches up, we started a thread about getting everyone together. It's called Spring Zing. Ok, I know you know about it, just thought I'd be a smartass. As for a large meet, involving people to go out of state, it's going to be tough to talk a lot of people into doing it twice, within a matter of a month or two.

Mark
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 03:34 AM
Originally posted by 1slosvt:
honda-tech,dsmtalk,midwestmustangs,dragsource,

Think I'll pass.
Posted By: Frosty Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 03:42 AM
If we invite the Honda crowd..they won't like me very much
Posted By: jaged Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 04:29 AM
Im having my 3rd annual mod meet on memorial day weekend in NW Indina. I know its close to SZ but its the only weekend i had open before cougarfest so that we could get all the mods done. Its always good times, and itll be be mostly cougar/contiques. some people from my autox region will prolly show up

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=92077
Posted By: MLuko Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 12:30 PM
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:

cuz you'd stomp them at the track with ur ATX zetec
Posted By: mpATXcivic Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 06:32 PM

Hey what's wrong w/ Hondas? I decided to re-join because I decided to quit talking trash bout tour4reak and just to talk about cars, help out w/ what i can and whatnot.
Posted By: 1slosvt Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 07:48 PM
i see nothing wrong with hondas or any other car. there all your own choice. i just want a bunch of car guys together who share the love for cars and thats it. i cant stand it when some one wont even be around or speak to someone else just because of there car choice its retarted. for god sakes we choice contours and there are much better platforms to start with but i like my car anyways
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 08:43 PM
I could care less about other makes/models being there but I'm down with some sort of meet soon as I'd like some help installing my Elky Mesh and some smoked side markers into the fenders.

I'm callin noob once again -- I'm still not familiar with this car yet.

Posted By: MLuko Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 09:31 PM
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
I could care less about other makes/models being there but I'm down with some sort of meet soon as I'd like some help installing my Elky Mesh and some smoked side markers into the fenders.

I'm callin noob once again -- I'm still not familiar with this car yet.

i screwed up my elky but I know what i did wrong and how i can fix that.. you should give me a call sometime
Posted By: Frosty Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Tour4reak:

LOL. I know right? I don't mind if Honda's are there, but don't yell at me if they've got a huge wing and ugly graphics and i start laughing at them. If they get mad it's not my fault!
Posted By: MLuko Re: midwest meet - 03/23/06 11:05 PM

LOL. I know right? I don't mind if Honda's are there, but don't yell at me if they've got a huge wing and ugly graphics and i start laughing at them. If they get mad it's not my fault!

you might be able to beat them at the track but there cars runs 14's on the street..
Posted By: mpATXcivic Re: midwest meet - 03/24/06 03:26 AM
Well yeah... nobody likes the Hondas with huge whale tail wings and oh yeah, don't forget the tribal vinyls that add like 5 horsepower to the rear wheels... They kinda make all the Hondas look bad.
IDK tho... I don't wanna make a big deal out of it though... Just to help out, share my ideas, talk about cars n other stuff...
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: midwest meet - 03/24/06 03:30 AM
Originally posted by mpATXcivic:
Well yeah... nobody likes the Hondas with huge whale tail wings and oh yeah, don't forget the tribal vinyls that add like 5 horsepower to the rear wheels... They kinda make all the Hondas look bad.
IDK tho... I don't wanna make a big deal out of it though... Just to help out, share my ideas, talk about cars n other stuff...

Thats cool man...I can still be tour4reak in my Corolla though...

ALL YOU CONTOUR LOSERS HAIL THE ALMIGHTY 1.6 ATX AND BOW DOWN BISHES!!!!!!
Posted By: MLuko Re: midwest meet - 03/24/06 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Bk4293L:

then you woke up
Posted By: mpATXcivic Re: midwest meet - 03/24/06 04:10 PM

then you woke up

LOL...

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: midwest meet - 03/25/06 04:28 PM

then you woke up

Not next to you thats fo sho!!!!
Posted By: MLuko Re: midwest meet - 03/25/06 05:12 PM

then you woke up

Not next to you thats fo sho!!!!

admit it stebe you like it
Posted By: Lke2drvsvt Re: midwest meet - 03/29/06 04:10 AM
i'll tell ya, there may be a lot of honda ricers, but you can build a 10-second honda with under $5k.. don't think i've seen any contours ever been able to do that. (i once had a '94 gsr..)

but anyway back to original post.. a meet like that would be great. the spring zing takes up 3-4 days a a whole lotta cash, whereas a casual/organized 1-day meet would take up no more cash than an afternoon lunch and some gas money. i'm definitely up for it, and if you posted it up on other forums (yes, honda-tech...) i'm sure there'd be a lot of people interested.
© CEG Archives