Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: muhafuha New In IL - 03/18/06 12:23 AM
Whats up guys. I just bought a 98 Contour SVT (silver w/ Blue interior) and im from West Burbs of IL... any of you close by? Id like to make a couple get togethers to maybe learn a little about these cars (the good, bad, and ugly) as this is totally different than the cars im used to.

Also does anybody go to stratford or streets of woodfield during the summer for some racing?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: New In IL - 03/18/06 12:46 AM
My girl used to live in Streamwood, I work in Glendale Heights......

Dan B. Stryker lives in Glendale Heights, and SVTProdigy lives in Carol Stream......

Hctor lives in Darion.....
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: New In IL - 03/18/06 12:59 AM
Originally posted by muhafuha:
Id like to make a couple get togethers to maybe learn a little about these cars (the good, bad, and ugly) as this is totally different than the cars im used to.

ppssstt. If you want to come to get together come to the biggest contour meet of the year, Spring Zing 2006 which is May 18-22. Read all the info about it in the Spring Zing branch. A lot of the Chicago guys are coming and caravaning down together.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: New In IL - 03/18/06 01:13 AM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Id like to make a couple get togethers to maybe learn a little about these cars (the good, bad, and ugly) as this is totally different than the cars im used to.

ppssstt. If you want to come to get together come to the biggest contour meet of the year, Spring Zing 2006 which is May 18-22. Read all the info about it in the Spring Zing branch. A lot of the Chicago guys are coming and caravaning down together.

Damn Jim, you need to change your name into "Popup"
Posted By: hrsepwrdrms Re: New In IL - 03/18/06 01:47 AM
Welcome to one wacky forum! There used to be even more Contour owners on here but many of us have bailed for more horsepower or quality I guess. Welcome duder! Check out my Old Ride link it has pics and mods of my old 98 CSVT.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: New In IL - 03/18/06 03:01 AM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Damn Jim, you need to change your name into "Popup"

yeah i know...im pushing SZ 06 pretty hard this year seeing as how we still need 37 people to break the attendance of last year!
Posted By: robertchevy Re: New In IL - 03/18/06 03:54 AM
I live in Glen Ellyn/Lombard/
Posted By: m!key Re: New In IL - 03/18/06 04:40 AM
DE to the K to the ALB
Posted By: muhafuha Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 04:53 AM
im already busy that weekend as the 19th is my birthday but maybe next time. i know what u mean about the horsepower thing.. ive added just about every bolt up and more to my 2.5 v6 probe gt (similiar to CSVT) and am not happy with the results per $. So i think ill keep a basically stock CSVT.

hey is there anything i should know about these cars? anything that regularly goes wrong or i should have to look out for?

btw im in glendale heights all the time by my cousins house off of bernice and dickens.
Posted By: striker2 Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 05:05 AM

btw im in glendale heights all the time by my cousins house off of bernice and dickens.

hell i live in glen lake apts. just off president. steve woeks at wendys on army trail although he wont hook you up with any food.
Posted By: incubusjunkie614 Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 07:05 AM
im up in mundelein, i go 2 school in glendale heights (UTI) and i do frequent the woodfield streets
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 07:50 AM
Originally posted by striker2:

hell i live in glen lake apts. just off president. steve woeks at wendys on army trail although he wont hook you up with any food.

I might...I jut dont do it for you because you're a dumbass...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Bk4293L:

Don't talk to your son like that!
Posted By: striker2 Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 02:35 PM
Originally posted by incubusjunkie614:
im up in mundelein, i go 2 school in glendale heights (UTI) and i do frequent the woodfield streets

yeah thats why im up here is for UTI
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 08:43 PM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Originally posted by Bk4293L:

Don't talk to your son like that!

I told you to get an abortion you stupid whore...See what happens when you mix beer and beans.......
Posted By: bensenvill Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 09:10 PM
ive added just about every bolt up and more to my 2.5 v6 probe gt (similiar to CSVT) and am not happy with the results per $.

then you already know the good/bad/ugly
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 10:09 PM
I live in Lockport and work in Naperville..

Psst.. FYI, If anybody ever sets up a Hooters meet in Schaumburg.. Its really just a trick, nobody actually shows up.
Posted By: striker2 Re: New In IL - 03/19/06 11:02 PM
i work in naperville also

bill jacobs land rover
© CEG Archives