Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 00TourSVT longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 02:26 PM
Finally broke down and took some pictures of my 2000 SVT with 57k miles, completely stock. I have been following this site for a long time and really enjoy the info and figured i'd join in. Thanks everyone.

personal info:
i am a mechanical engineer, live in southern indiana, and have been around cars my whole life. hope i can be of help on the site and i am not the best photographer.

Posted By: ToasterOven Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 02:46 PM
nice car and welcome
Posted By: Frosty Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 03:24 PM
Holy Sh!t!!! You have a 2000 T-Green CSVT...1 of only 207 made that year!!! Lucky!!!! She looks awesome..keep her that way. Welcome to CEG
Posted By: 00TourSVT Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 03:44 PM
Thanks guys, it is nice to actually have people know what it is for a change...and appreciate it.

....and yes, i am keeping it just the way it is.
clean ride!

Come to the National Contour meet up in Fort Wayne, IN!
Posted By: 00TourSVT Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 06:35 PM
wish i would have found that out sooner, sounds like a good time. but, i am going to be on vacation out of indiana during that time.
Posted By: jtour Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 07:02 PM
Nice car.....love it stock and welcome!

Posted By: csl72 Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 07:12 PM
I can't believe I have never seen your car here in town. I thought I had the only green one. Occasionally I see red or silver, but no green but mine. Car looks great, and nice site for the pics.
Posted By: 00TourSVT Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 08:31 PM
Originally posted by csl72:
I can't believe I have never seen your car here in town. I thought I had the only green one. Occasionally I see red or silver, but no green but mine. Car looks great, and nice site for the pics.

same here, i have seen a black and red one, but those are it. i have lived in evansville about 4 years now and have never seen another green one. I'll keep my eye out now though.
Posted By: m!key Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 08:33 PM
wow nice car. welcome to the show!
Posted By: nofx198e5 Re: longtime lurker from Evansville, IN - 03/17/06 09:02 PM
Haha, a girl down the street from my old school has a green one. Definetely not a forum member, as she was moosing all over!!!
© CEG Archives