Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pole120 Roomate? - 03/08/06 09:29 PM
Looking for a roomate to share an apt. with for a one year lease, or possibly longer if interested. Looking at a 2 br. townhouse with attatched 2 car garage to work in the waukesha area. Any takers? I'm either moving in June or August.

Josh
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/08/06 09:39 PM
Is that like a roommate?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Roomate? - 03/08/06 10:38 PM
Move down here.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/08/06 11:14 PM
jesus christ todd you're a [censored] tool. Why do you even bother posting useless dribble like that?
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:19 AM
Originally posted by todras:
Is that like a roommate?

Close.....needs less a$$hole hiding behind a keyboard though...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:23 AM
Originally posted by pole120:
Is that like a roommate?

oh i assure you, he's not hiding. he's that big of an [censored] in person too!

don't be so sensitive fellas!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:28 AM
I don't know why i bother sometimes...why is it that something simple like this needs replys like that?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:28 AM
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by pole120:
Is that like a roommate?

oh i assure you, he's not hiding. he's that big of an [censored] in person too!

don't be so sensitive fellas!

I think it's the fact that he's an asshat over the internet, then calls people like myself out for being one occassionally, but for good reason. I guess I need to get into the routine of doing it on a regular basis, and for te reason of "because I can."

Good luck finding a roommate Josh. If you haven't had one before, I wish you the best of luck on keeping your cool.

Mark
Posted By: m!key Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:29 AM
he is trying to get banninated like davo. the mods arent cooperating though. we have a gross of "save todras" t-shirts we need to move.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Good luck finding a roommate Josh. If you haven't had one before, I wish you the best of luck on keeping your cool.

Mark

Thanks Mark.
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 12:12 PM
check with the other Mark... I thought I heard him saying something not too long ago about this parents wanting him out soon

but then again.. he won't just be 1 road away anymore.. and I'll be the only member in my area
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 01:13 PM
LMAO! Bunch of babies in here. And I am the same in person and don't "hide behind a keyboard." Just playing with you pole. I like how the ones getting up tight are bigger arseholes than I can even wish to be.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 02:05 PM
I like how the ones getting up tight are bigger arseholes than I can even wish to be.

Hope that wasn't directed toward me...if so please feel free to point out where i fit in this catagory....
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 02:44 PM
Talking to Mark and Tony. You probably just got up tight because Tony did & you guys are pals. If no one would have said anything you most likely would have laughed it off as it should have been.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 02:44 PM
I think he was refering to me... LOL! Shut it todras, I'll take you to down to Chinatown... for Dim Sum.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 02:57 PM
Talking to Mark

me a river.

Mark
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 03:16 PM
Talking to Mark and Tony. You probably just got up tight because Tony did & you guys are pals. If no one would have said anything you most likely would have laughed it off as it should have been.

Like I said before Todd why do you even post pointless crap like you did? I understand its a free world and all but what the hell is the point? Wouldn't your time be more well spent telling everyone how to build 3L's or Quoting Terry? Please for the sake of the human race don't ever reproduce
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
Please for the sake of the human race don't ever reproduce

Ditto that x11000000000000
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 03:57 PM

Ditto that x11000000000000

I say that mostly for the sake of the child growing up and seeing how pathetic his/her father is. But then again you probably would run and hide if you knocked up a girl being that you're such a man and all.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 04:07 PM
Ouch Getting called out by the Cool Thinkmoto guy!
Posted By: LittleFishie_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 04:22 PM
Did someone say dim sum?!

I can still taste all the dishes...except the ham wrapped in leaves, which nearly made me puke!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 04:29 PM
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 04:56 PM
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:06 PM

Thats all your good for anyways todd useless dribble.

When is the last time you posted something that was useful?

Oh and Quoting Terry doesn't count.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:28 PM
Umm ever go in troubleshooting, 3L, transaxle etc. etc? I'm not searching examples. You obviously don't look around if you are questioning me helping others here. Last I recall I drove to Mikey Boys to put his Baers on. I've also done Peepshows trans swap, EuroTours trans swap/dash swap etc. etc. I'm also doing Biggers turbo removal and 3L oval port swap for a song. Plus a hundreds of other countless things I could talk about all day. I don't need to prove jack squat to you. I could care less. Speaking of which why are you even here? Have YOU ever helped anyone here. That's what I thought.
Posted By: MLuko Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:37 PM
Umm ever go in troubleshooting, 3L, transaxle etc. etc? I'm not searching examples. You obviously don't look around if you are questioning me helping others here. Last I recall I drove to Mikey Boys to put his Baers on. I've also done Peepshows trans swap, EuroTours trans swap/dash swap etc. etc. I'm also doing Biggers turbo removal and 3L oval port swap for a song. Plus a hundreds of other countless things I could talk about all day. I don't need to prove jack squat to you. I could care less. Speaking of which why are you even here? Have YOU ever helped anyone here. That's what I thought.

he's helped me out with my car whenever i asked him to
Posted By: MLuko Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:39 PM
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
check with the other Mark... I thought I heard him saying something not too long ago about this parents wanting him out soon

but then again.. he won't just be 1 road away anymore.. and I'll be the only member in my area

i wanna stay in CG becuse of my job.. I wouldnt enjoy a 40+ min drive to work every day
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Tour4reak:

I'm talking about on the forums. Yes, I listed things off but I doubt he has to even a fraction of what I have offline or on for that matter. I also helped noefx a couple months ago not get shafted by a local dealer. His cable ends were worn and they quoted him over $300 to replace the entire cable when they just needed to do the ends. Drove there personally and asked to talk to the SA. If that's not help I don't know what to tell ya.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:44 PM

What about your gauges who wired those up?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Tour4reak:

I'm talking about on the forums. Yes, I listed things off but I doubt he has to even a fraction of what I have offline or on for that matter.

Seems like a Tool to me! E-tough guy fo sho!
Posted By: Frosty Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:09 PM
Originally posted by RawBurt:

I've only met todd once or twice in person and he was a pretty quiet, yet nice guy. On the internet he seems like a big smartass. Why post stupid stuff...if you don't have anything decent to add to the thread, don't post!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Rara hates MEââ??¢:

What about your gauges who wired those up?

Is anyone talking to you?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:19 PM
Me likey todd
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:29 PM
Originally posted by LittleFishie:
Did someone say dim sum?!

I can still taste all the dishes...except the ham wrapped in leaves, which nearly made me puke!

Yes Dim Sum, always good eats!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:37 PM
Me likey todd

Oh and I saved Rawburt shipping $ by taking his trans to Terry. I could go on and on and on. And seeing Chang I recall replacing his altenator. I looked an SVT a CEGer (doesn't post) picked up with a toasted engine. Wanted to know what it was worth and what could be done with it. Drove 40 minutes round trip on my dime to give my opinion. Shall I go on?
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:38 PM

Yup todd you got me I've never ever helped one single individual online or on there car in person. How many times have you been in my house answering IM's about these cars? Or PM's about all the oddball [censored] that no one wants to answer because someone is a noob???? I've shown patience with the noobs when they ask questions. You on the other hand go head over heels and blast them.

Now about me not helping others hmmmmm ask pole about his suspension swap, subframe boxing, tubular control arms,and his water pump that fell apart. Ov3n's 3L swap that me and hetfield did over half the work on while nick was at work. Ask Ov3n about his brullen cat pipe that I had to modify so it would actually fit on the car. Oh yeah and the 20-30 people that I machined upper camber plates for because of the cheezy [censored] that came in the camber kits. Yes Todd you may have helped more people then me but I have a life outside of these cars. Which you've proven time and time again you have no life. These cars take up maybe 1-2% of my life. And very soon it will be 0%. How much of your life trully revolves around contours????

Now for you posting anything useful in 3L hahaha yeah "son of a mother" ring a bell??? So who built your current 3L? I'm assuming its running....

So you drove all the way to Mikeys to install brakes bravvooo!! Any one of us would have helped him out if he asked because hes a nice guy. Ask Mikey and Joe who drove a truck load of bumper covers with them all the way to Iowa then drove them both back home??? Oh but you don't know nothing about that because the [censored] bumper is on your car hey???

Don't tell me who's done more or whos done less. You've done more bad then good period. Everytime someone has posted a stupid question or repost you could easily just press the BACK button but nope gotta put your higher then mighty .02 in.

You know Todd in all honesty after when i met you I was gonna be a dick. But once I saw you I laughed and thought to myself "rigggggggggggggggggght"
You are exactly what you come off as online an E-Thug. But once in person a straight up computer nerd. At least everyone else I've met from these forums and NECO will admit there a computer nerd if they are.
Why can't you own upto what you are?
Where you picked on alot as a child or something?
Gotta a chip on your shoulder against the world or something?

Goddamn I can't wait to see you again so I you can run your mouth to my face like you do online;)
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:45 PM
Me likey todd

Oh and I saved Rawburt shipping $ by taking his trans to Terry. I could go on and on and on. And seeing Chang I recall replacing his altenator. I looked an SVT a CEGer (doesn't post) picked up with a toasted engine. Wanted to know what it was worth and what could be done with it. Drove 40 minutes round trip on my dime to give my opinion. Shall I go on?

All it proves is you have no life. You have all this time to do work for everyone else. But you can't fix your own car. How many years did it sit? Hey if you enjoy pissing away $$ on gas have at it more power to you!!!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:50 PM
Uum it sat for a year because I wanted to figure out what I wanted to do with the car. Big f'n deal. I have another. I also didn't have a place to work on it at the time because my buddy didn't want it in his pole barn again since he bought a project car to work on. It took 4 months because of sending my flywheel to canada. IT was sent to get lightened and the shop sat on it so I couldn't put the car back together. Didn't know I was in a race to get it done. That's your comeback? It turns from "what do you do to help to others" to "Babababaa you don't have time to fix your own car." You're more ignorant than I previously comprehended.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:54 PM
Its the Cheese it does that to you!

and my door panel from Todd is Amazing!!!
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:55 PM
what about the crappy headlight switch that I bought from you? I don't know you at all or met you in person but you were the biggest dick in PMs to me and sold me a product that was crap not to mention your only answer was telling me to buy a FORD CD from you if I didn't know how to install it

Also you didn't even sell me the entire headlight switch - just a portion of it and whoever took it apart for you opened up the connections area and must have put it together back upside down and ruined it.. Gee, no wonder why I kept asking you how the hell do I install the blasted thing.

I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I guess my assumptions about you were correct based upon the posts above. I've only met a few of the CEG members so far but I'll take the above as truth based on my experience with you and buying that switch
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 06:59 PM
Huh? You never said anything to me about this. Could have rectified the issue. Not sure what you're talking about. I pulled the switch from my parts car myself and sent it out. Didn't do anything to it. Not sure what you're talking about. I don't recall saying that about the CD. I probably questioned your ability since most CEGers are you and don't have a clue. I would have gladly refunded your $ if it didn't work. Might have been good to tell me. Last I checked I'm not a mind reader. Anyone else? Oh yea and pole where is the extra $ I needed for shipping the LCA's you needed for the mock up. I just said screw it so your work could benefit CEG. I'm sure you made $ on it. YOU CAN [censored] EAT IT.
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:03 PM
I never said anything due to the attitude that you had in PM's after I simply asked about how to install it because I couldn't figure it out..

Now I understand completely why I was so confused as I only got a portion of it compared to what I received from buying it locally from Motorcraft. You knew you stiffed me I'm sure and happily danced to the bank with my money.

Apparently your also a liar as well... this is taken word for word from a PM I got from you.

I didn't take it out of the car. If one of my buddies can figure it out I'm sure you can. I sell Ford service manuals on CDROM.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:06 PM
Yea all $10 I probably made on it. Wasn't even worth the time. And how does that PM show I had an attitute? I was stating a fact. I was making fun of my buddies. Seems apparent to me. And when you got it sorted out did you tell me that it was faulty? Send it back to me and I'll refund your $. I have never stiffed anyone on here and will gladly do whatever to make it right. Even though I buy replacement parts from rockauto.com. You know the company you work for that lines your pockets every week. When I met Tony he was driving a beat ass DelSol. Where was your car? How long have you been working on them? Why don't you try to sell one with no motor for $8500 again. LMFAO! Tony you have serious issues. This is the best W. G Lakes has been in a long time. And for all you ethugs I'm heading to Chicago to pick up a new Mazda 6 next weekend. If you have issues PM me. I'm sure we can sort something out.
Posted By: ToasterOven Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:21 PM
this thread is hilarious

grow up people! especially you todras
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:27 PM
what I find hilarious is that every time I re-read a post I see that Todras has edited to include more of his stupid rants..

I paid 22.00 plus tax for the switch from Motorcraft due to my discount.. you jealous or what? LOL I'm still out the 25.00 I sent to you for just a fraction of the switch that is now sitting in my garage garbage can.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:29 PM
Its about something good Happened over here, Since Quicksilver left W. Great Lakes is BORING!!!!

and NVMYSVT ill pass at looking at your Kitty Thanks
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:32 PM
what I find hilarious is that every time I re-read a post I see that Todras has edited to include more of his stupid rants..

I paid 22.00 plus tax for the switch from Motorcraft due to my discount.. you jealous or what? LOL I'm still out the 25.00 I sent to you for just a fraction of the switch that is now sitting in my garage garbage can.

Hey I didn't know what they went for. Would asume you'd check that out before hand to know if you were getting a deal or not. Could have came back and said "well Ford charges this for it. Can you go lower?" I thought they'd be $50 being a Ford part. Not my fault. Can you send me pics of what I neglected to send you?
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:33 PM
When I met Tony he was driving a beat ass DelSol. Where was your car? How long have you been working on them? Why don't you try to sell one with no motor for $8500 again. LMFAO! Tony you have serious issues.

Beat ass delsol? because it wasn't mint lowered and modded? Daily driver dumbass it got 40mpg for 6 years and never skipped a beat. You still can't get over my old "beater" del sol hey todd? If you really liked it that much I would have let you know I was selling it last year

My car at that time no clue probably sitting like usual. granted I had to rebuild the brakes, suspension, bleed out all fluids, rebuild the smashed column, redo all the pats system, and get it legal for salvage inspection. yeah it was my choice but I make no excuses about it. So when exactly did i try to sell a car with no motor for 8500? Thats a stretch todd a big one!! You need to start coming up with some better material because your act sucks. Last time i quoted that much was when my current car was fully modded and together this past summer and the parts car was semi complete. And that was for 2 cars one running modded etc and a parts car that just needed a motor and bodywork. Who said there was something wrong with trying to get your money back?

And why exactly do I have serious issues?
Because almost every single person I have ever spoke to says your a [censored] tool?
And every one of them that has met you in person says you're a computer nerd and all "nice" in person?
But then you'll go and blast them online like you are god.

Todd do the world a favor be who YOU are, not who you try to make yourself out as online. E thugs make it no where in the world.
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:35 PM

Hey I didn't know what they went for. Would asume you'd check that out before hand to know if you were getting a deal or not. Could have came back and said "well Ford charges this for it. Can you go lower?" I thought they'd be $50 being a Ford part. Not my fault. Can you send me pics of what I neglected to send you?

sure.. I'll send you a picture of your switch next to the motorcraft one that I purchased.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:36 PM
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:36 PM

sure.. I'll send you a picture of your switch next to the motorcraft one that I purchased.

Sounds great! todras@yahoo.com
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:37 PM
Originally posted by ToasterOven:
this thread is hilarious

grow up people! especially you todras

You would think with his replies hes what maybe 16 or 18 tops. Especially all the barrel stand ones But Todd aren't you like 30???
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:38 PM

Typical todras fashion whip out the pics cuz he ain't got anything worth while to say. man you're a thinker!!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:40 PM

I post like a 16-18 year old?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:40 PM

Typical todras fashion whip out the pics cuz he ain't got anything worth while to say. man you're a thinker!!!

Your just as much as a [censored] as Todras is if not a bigger one. Anytime is see you post its some Stupid [censored] arguing with someone.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:40 PM

Because I'm sick of owning your ass with come backs. Gets old.
Posted By: ToasterOven Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:41 PM

I post like a 16-18 year old?

i thought you knew that... oh well.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:49 PM

was my choice but I make no excuses about it.

And when did I ever make excuses?

So when exactly did i try to sell a car with no motor for 8500? Thats a stretch todd a big one!!

Heard it from many people. It's not a stretch. If you like lying to yourself then cool.

Because almost every single person I have ever spoke to says your a [censored] tool?
And every one of them that has met you in person says you're a computer nerd and all "nice" in person?
But then you'll go and blast them online like you are god.

Who says that? All 2 CEGers you see in BFE Wisconsin? I am what I am. I could care less what others say/feel. I hide nothing and make no excuses. Yea I joke around sometimes on here big deal. It gets boring. You were better when you didn't post. Ever notice when you come out of your hole you have something to say to me? What is your deal?
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 07:51 PM
Originally posted by SteedaSVTââ??¢:

Your just as much as a [censored] as Todras is if not a bigger one. Anytime is see you post its some Stupid [censored] arguing with someone.

Sorry todd has about 14000 more dumb posts then i do and you have about 3000 more dumb posts then i do. Or is it 3000 more dumb posts about everyone banging your mom?
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 08:16 PM
Damn, the way things are going in here, there looks to be a CEG Tag Team match between todras and SteedaSVT and Thinkmoto and NVMYSVT at SZ2006!!

[monster truck show annoucer voice]BE THERE!![/monster truck show announcer voice]
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 08:19 PM
Or is it 3000 more dumb posts about everyone banging your mom?

Posted By: Frosty Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 08:41 PM
Originally posted by xchang:
Damn, the way things are going in here, there looks to be a CEG Tag Team match between todras and SteedaSVT and Thinkmoto and NVMYSVT at SZ2006!!

[monster truck show annoucer voice]BE THERE!![/monster truck show announcer voice]

LOL, nice one. Todras needs to grow up. I'm 22 and more mature than he will ever be. I'm so tired of reading posts where he has to go and bash someone. Like i said before...IF YA DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DECENT TO CONTRIBUTE TO A THREAD, DON'T POST. Damnit Todd, it's not rocket science. I met you in person and you said like 2 words to me. Probably don't even remember. My point is you aren't an asshat in person (like when i showed off Mikey's E1's that i smashed being young and foolish), but yet you can do it behind a computer screen. I kept my mouth shut because it wasn't my business, but remember back to the original post in this [censored] thread.....Josh was looking for a roomate. It was your [censored] retarded post that lead to this [censored]. Nice one ace!!! Grow up dude!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 09:01 PM

Wowsers, this is keeping me enertained! Seriously though, I'm not on anyones side but uhhhh... But some of you need to clean the sand out of your you-know-whats... AND RELAX, its just the internet. If you guys are getting that upset by what todds says, then deep down issues lie within yourselfs. Learn to take a freaking joke!
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 09:18 PM
If you've met him in person, then you should understand his posts more.
I didn't have to meet him to "get" who Todd is.
I don't think he's an e-thug. He just likes to playfully poke fun, and it's obvious that a lot of people on here just don't get Todd's sense of humor.

Hell my husband couldn't stand Todd's posts for the longest time, so I'd have to pretty much explain what the heck's going on. When he met him in person, the light sorta went on and he realized the tone that goes along with the posts.

I think a lot of people forget that we're a community here. A bunch of brothers. If you've ever seen how brothers get along, it fits right along with how we all treat each other.
Brothers poke fun, and make personal attacks, but it's never really malicious. It's just that weird warped way they express themselves.
So to take offense to that good ol' brotherly "love" is just ludicrous.

Todd loves. He does, I swear.
He's a big ol' teddy bear.

Posted By: MxRacer Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 09:22 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I don't think he's an e-thug. He just likes to playfully poke fun, and it's obvious that a lot of people on here just don't get Todd's sense of humor.

well said. todd is EXACTLY the same way in person, much like steeda and myself are. the e-thugs here are the ones saying "i'd like to see you act that way to my face".

at no point does todd ever threaten violence or intimidation. he's a smartass like most of us. unbunch your panties already... you guys are coming off like a bunch of whiney pussies.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 09:30 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Hell my husband couldn't stand Todd's posts for the longest time, so I'd have to pretty much explain what the heck's going on. When he met him in person, the light sorta went on and he realized the tone that goes along with the posts.

I think a lot of people forget that we're a community here. A bunch of brothers. If you've ever seen how brothers get along, it fits right along with how we all treat each other.
Brothers poke fun, and make personal attacks, but it's never really malicious. It's just that weird warped way they express themselves.
So to take offense to that good ol' brotherly "love" is just ludicrous.

Todd loves. He does, I swear.
He's a big ol' teddy bear.

I lub Kim. She gets me. Why can't anyone else. I remember Cobra/Mike replying to some of my stuff a little agitated. I guess sometimes I forget how I might come off. Tones don't translate all the time. Tony and I talked and I think we're cool now. It's all good in the hood.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 09:31 PM

Wowsers, this is keeping me enertained! Seriously though, I'm not on anyones side but uhhhh... But some of you need to clean the sand out of your you-know-whats... AND RELAX, its just the internet. If you guys are getting that upset by what todds says, then deep down issues lie within yourselfs. Learn to take a freaking joke!

I love how thinkmoto tried to REALLY cut todd down by calling him a nerd and critisizing him for his lengthy 3L install! Thinkmoto you really have made yourself look like a complete idiot and asshhole!

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 09:46 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:
I love how thinkmoto tried to REALLY cut todd down by calling him a nerd and critisizing him for his lengthy 3L install! Thinkmoto you really have made yourself look like a complete idiot and asshhole!

And I like how you came in after the storm finally settled, and added your $.02

Mark

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 10:35 PM
If Mikey Boy were moderator of this forum, this bickering would have stopped a long time ago....
Posted By: m!key Re: Roomate? - 03/09/06 10:39 PM
I drove to Mikey Boys to put his Baers on.

and we watched broke back mountain!

seriously, tony and todd the reason you dont get a long is because you are exactly the same. you guys have the exact same sense of humor, you like exactly the same things, you are both horribly quiet and both are extemely sarcastic. if you would take the time to talk instead of arguing all the damn time you would become fast, good friends. damn. look at me, i hate both of you [censored] but you still helped me out when i needed it. if i can be friends with you two then you two can be friends. so shut it!

i am locking this thing down now.
© CEG Archives