Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Mikey is coming over to my joint tomorrow (2/25) to swap trunklids with me... We've decided that this is a great opportunity to turn his visit into a small impromptu meet..

Meet at around 10am -- do a bit of modding -- a bit of Xbox 360 gaming and then perhaps lunch somewhere as a group?

Address --

912B Sunset Drive
Cottage Grove, WI 53527

cell number if your lost or confused 608-239-7531

I live in between the on/off ramps for both I90 and I94 so its quite easy to find.

I currently have alot of parts available for sale and alot of them are gently used and need a new home soon as I'm running out of garage space and once the weather warms up I will need to use it as a workspace to do some fiberglassing.

All are invited .. hope to meet some new people!
Wish i could make it, haven't seen Mikey in a while(or you ever) but i gotta get my car done
I might make an appearence. If I do, I'm going to bring my suspension parts... hopefully someone can do a quick run through of the swap and if I am missing anything. I just want to make sure I have everything on hand when it comes time for the swap.

so crispy, did you get the tour running yet?
Good God, hopefully now Mike will stop bugging me about swapping trunklids I can't guarantee I'll be there, but I might try to make the drive.
Originally posted by bensenvill:

I'm hoping that Mtang shows up and we finish it -- Megan had a death in the family so now it sits complete w/ 1 vaccum leak
finally a spoilerless trunklid! what a great day!
dude you'll be going damn near right by my house...well at least not far from me. You should buy that molded front bumper from me.....hint hint hint
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
finally a spoilerless trunklid! what a great day!

+2 That is going to look hot!
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
dude you'll be going damn near right by my house...well at least not far from me. You should buy that molded front bumper from me.....hint hint hint

PM me you addy. i will stop by if you want. we can talk.
haha.. this has to be the closest meet to me ever.. its right down the street
Originally posted by Tour4reak:
haha.. this has to be the closest meet to me ever.. its right down the street

and u still will miss it!! lol
this is the fourth week in a row that i will be invading wisconson.
should we send you home with some cheese? LOL
Originally posted by bensenvill:

BTW -- the car lives and breathes as of 5pm 2/24 Ask Mark, the test drive was a few laps around the block and over to his house... it only took 4 months

well I'm out, I stayed up too late derustifying pole's old rear brake assemblies. Theres no way Im getting up at a reasonable hour tomorrow.

It is kind of ironic that I have a tattoo of "WISCONSIN" on my a$$..... so your last comment just doesn't sound quite right to the rest of the CEGers.... sicko
Originally posted by blu_fuz:

It is kind of ironic that I have a tattoo of "WISCONSIN" on my a$$..... so your last comment just doesn't sound quite right to the rest of the CEGers.... sicko

Now wait... who would in CEG would know about that tattoo? Did PIIHB it?
Did PIIHB it? I don't know what that means.... Obvously mike knew about it!
I forgot a word...and it was 'find' or something like that. Hangovers do not a good post make...

Did someone go to Brokeback Mountain on you?
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:

Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:

hahahahha
she is spoilerless and she is sexy!
it was great meeting everyone today. it was a bit chilly when we started the swap but it wasnt all that bad. we need to get a WI-IL supermeet 3 set-up soon. Crispy took some pics of the svts to show what the cars look like.
it was great meeting everyone today. it was a bit chilly when we started the swap but it wasnt all that bad. we need to get a WI-IL supermeet 3 set-up soon. Crispy took some pics of the svts to show what the cars look like.

I'm down.. nice meeting you today Mike

if you coordinate

...we will come.
Yes, good, great - Mike, I want a t-shirt made back from our first super meet - I think you still have the logo you made for them - I will send you $ to get one made for me! Post that logo if you still have it!

p.s. I have cable internet at my own house on my own computer now so I am and will be on CEG all the time now.... just to let everyone know...
Hey mike hit me up on aol when you see this.
I am and will be on CEG all the time now....

j/k
ha ha - I will bug and irritate all!
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:

no addy no stoppy
I want that bumper with the car!
ha ha - I will bug and irritate all!

hahaha not as bad as I do.
I had a great time as well... I will upload the pictures I took tonight after work and post them...

sorry I haven't done them already.. I was busy learning how to drive stick all over again

but on a sweet note.. my CSVT is finally on the road and just has a few tiny bugs but its being driven daily now. The car is so freakin fun to drive!!!

Mikey - get your wiring complete? I did mine yesterday morning before we took the car in to get aligned.. Mine seems to be working properly.. I have both 3rd brakelights working but I forgot to check on the reverse lights as it was daylight.
alrighty... here are pictures as promised... Mikey's CSVT, Mark's CSVT and lastly mine..

BTW -- it was cold as hell working outside

yeah yeah uh!
all your wiring work? everything works fantastic on mine.. reverse, plate lights and spoiler light.. it spliced in fine..
i havent looked at it since i got home. i will get around to it in a bit. my reverse lights dont work but that might be those bulbs you pulled out of the other reflector. the license plate lights do work though so it is not all bad.
Mike, looks amazing

Chris, car looks nice, need more pics of it

Mark, still cant get over the tinted tails, looks better than i imagined, window tint set's it off too, wish i could've made it(put in a 10 hr day at the garage till 3am)....soon enough i'll rol up in my SVT too
Originally posted by pole120:
Mike, looks amazing

Mark, still cant get over the tinted tails, looks better than i imagined, window tint set's it off too, wish i could've made it(put in a 10 hr day at the garage till 3am)....soon enough i'll rol up in my SVT too

thanks josh.. I love them too..
i cant wait till you can roll down here.. and Kyle too
wow im soo used to seeing mikes car with a spoiler..it looks hawt both ways

whats gonna happen with the 3rd brake light since no spoiler?
hopefully he doesn't get nailed by a cop or can convince that his car came that way when he purchased....

I on the other hand now have 2 LOL

is there a way to swap inside areas up near the window if he truely would need a 3rd brake light and we attempt to swap mine into his car?

We finally washed my car on Sunday... it was so grungy that it physically changed colors after.. I think it looks like poop with the stock rims and that ghetto hood.. As soon as it gets nice I'll pull the ding guards, throw the 17's on and start working on the hood/bumper/splitter..

The car has a frozen LH REAR parking brake cable.. I need to get that replaced.. all the codes read and cleared and then its time to get the tint installed.
Call me after work and i'll come over and disconnect your 3rd brake light
no way.. I'm not complaining.. that gives me twice the protection from some idiot rearending me... LOL
Originally posted by Tour4reak:
Originally posted by pole120:
Mike, looks amazing

thanks josh.. I love them too..
i cant wait till you can roll down here.. and Kyle too

Werd! I can't wait till i get my CSVT!!! Those tails on T-Red look amazing. I can't believe how great they look. Almost makes me wanna do it to my car
© CEG Archives