Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: DarthMuppet Whats up - 02/21/06 06:34 PM
Hows everyone doin? I normally post in the Cali section because thats where Im stationed (On deployment right now writing from Japan, GRR) but I will be in Chicago in the 2nd half of May. I was wondering if you guys ever have any meets around there and if so if there was maybe one being thought up for around that time. I love meeting people that have these very underappreciated cars and seeing what theyve done with them. Anyways, let me know.
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Whats up - 02/21/06 07:42 PM
Being that close you could meet up with the Chitown guys and headout to Spring Zing for the biggest national Contour meet eva!
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: Whats up - 02/21/06 10:47 PM
Actually there are a couple things to choose from in late May... unfortunately they are the same weekend.

Spring Zing will be in Fort Wayne, IN the weekend of May 19-21.

The SVT Owners Association will be having an "On-Track" event at Autobahn Country Club just south of Joliet on the 20-21st.

World Ford Challenge is at the Gateway International Raceway in Madison, IL (just across the river from St. Louis), also on the 19-21.

Take your pick!
Posted By: DarthMuppet Re: Whats up - 02/21/06 11:27 PM
Awesome, thanks for the good info.
Posted By: imurdaddytoo sport Re: Whats up - 02/22/06 01:29 AM
Originally posted by DarthMuppet:
Hows everyone doin? I normally post in the Cali section because thats where Im stationed (On deployment right now writing from Japan, GRR) but I will be in Chicago in the 2nd half of May. I was wondering if you guys ever have any meets around there and if so if there was maybe one being thought up for around that time. I love meeting people that have these very underappreciated cars and seeing what theyve done with them. Anyways, let me know.

sounds kinda fishy............jk welcome to this part of the usa
Posted By: DarthMuppet Re: Whats up - 02/23/06 11:41 PM
Fishy? What could possibly be fishy about checking upcoming meets in an area one will be in for a while? I'm just very into the CSVT and love seeing what people can do with them. thats all. heh heh
Posted By: RialKnight Re: Whats up - 02/24/06 12:34 AM
Originally posted by SoundQ SVT:
Actually there are a couple things to choose from in late May... unfortunately they are the same weekend.

Spring Zing will be in Fort Wayne, IN the weekend of May 19-21.

The SVT Owners Association will be having an "On-Track" event at Autobahn Country Club just south of Joliet on the 20-21st.

World Ford Challenge is at the Gateway International Raceway in Madison, IL (just across the river from St. Louis), also on the 19-21.

Take your pick!

Where to go....mummmm........
© CEG Archives