Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: svtcontourlx loss of driving - 02/14/06 12:12 AM
lost my dl and now i sit so i won't be able to join you guys for the my first spring zing event i hate wisconsin cops they suck
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 12:44 AM
Um what ya do? Need more details and less posting of the same subject!
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 04:49 AM
what on earth did you lose your DL for???
Posted By: MLuko Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 04:59 AM
Originally posted by owen_SVT:
what on earth did you lose your DL for???

he's got a racecar
Posted By: RialKnight Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 05:52 AM
Originally posted by svtcontourlx:
i hate wisconsin cops they suck

yes..they do

Posted By: m!key Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 05:55 AM
wisconson cops dont suck. they are just doing their jobs. why is it always the cops in the wrong. what situation took place to lead to the suspension of your license?
Posted By: bensenvill Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
wisconson cops dont suck. they are just doing their jobs. why is it always the cops in the wrong. what situation took place to lead to the suspension of your license?

your right, and they do a good job. I can say in every situation, I've been in the wrong. you wouldnt be the first person here to do something dumb.
Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 12:58 PM
lost my dl and now i sit so i won't be able to join you guys for the my first spring zing event i hate wisconsin cops they suck

You can prolly find someone to ride with. Also what did you do? DUI/DWI?
Posted By: Frosty Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 02:21 PM

I agree, i'm interested to see what offense(s) lead to this
Posted By: MLuko Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 05:23 PM
probably street racing?? right Joel
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 05:44 PM
Yeah, all cops suck. I'm sure there was some kind of discrimination involved.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 07:34 PM
Watch it... not all cops suck. If that was the case, then I would suck too, now wouldn't I? Cops do their jobs.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 07:38 PM
Originally posted by xchang:
Watch it... not all cops suck. If that was the case, then I would suck too, now wouldn't I? Cops do their jobs.

Its called sarcasm...
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 07:40 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Its called sarcasm...

Sorry, not towards you... I knew it was sarcasm on your part... I knew you would come back after I re-read it again...
Posted By: RialKnight Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 08:02 PM

Only about 10% of the time..

the other 90% of the time there out there filling their ticket qurta..& messing with black drivers...I sould know...i've been a victem of D.W.B many times
Posted By: MxRacer Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 08:32 PM
Originally posted by RialKnight:

the other 90% of the time there out there filling their ticket qurta..& messing with black drivers...I sould know...i've been a victem of D.W.B many times

apparently you've been a victim of P.W.R. as well.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 08:48 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Its called sarcasm...

"Sarcasm is like a second language to me.... So I'm right there with ya!" Steve Carrell in 40 year old virgin.

Mark
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 08:49 PM
Originally posted by RialKnight:

See Steve! I told you! All cops suck!

BTW, DWBS is more accurate.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: loss of driving - 02/14/06 11:57 PM
OK, your right... Who can fight back with those facts.
Posted By: svtcontourlx Re: loss of driving - 02/17/06 10:00 PM
well it started out as simple pulled over and then it escalated to alot of the same [censored] over an over january got pulled over by the same cop 3 times right by my house once cause i had to dark of tint gave me a ticket then he keeps pulling me over for the same thing two weeks ago my girlfriend was driving my car and she got pulled over by the same guy i filled out a harassment against him then that made things worst got pulled over last sunday and he took me to jail, when i got arrested the decided to search my car at the time i wasn't aware that my girlfriend left her pipe in the car so he charged me with that. but i have been pulled over because my car was to low for the roads inch and half drop.

mark we have to race this year at the track i have something for you--by the way do your 3 liter swap cause i have boost in march
Posted By: m!key Re: loss of driving - 02/17/06 10:09 PM
decided to search my car at the time i wasn't aware that my girlfriend left her pipe in the car

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: loss of driving - 02/17/06 10:16 PM
HAHAHAAA!!! I hate to laugh at one's misfortune, but you definitely brought that on yourself. You said yourself that they pulled you over 3 times for the same thing. Then your girlfriend leaves a friggin' pipe in your car? You've got Darwin written all over you, so I'd lay low for the next..... oh, say 60-70 years.

Mark
Posted By: Frosty Re: loss of driving - 02/17/06 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
HAHAHAAA!!! I hate to laugh at one's misfortune, but you definitely brought that on yourself. You said yourself that they pulled you over 3 times for the same thing. Then your girlfriend leaves a friggin' pipe in your car?

Hahahahahahaha, i hate to laugh too, but sounds like you probably were causing more trouble than you are letting on also. Nice tho, if all else fails, when you leave your crackpipe in the car, blame it on the g/f. I'm sure your story is 100% truth tho
Posted By: MxRacer Re: loss of driving - 02/18/06 05:11 AM
decided to search my car at the time i wasn't aware that my girlfriend left her pipe in the car

lmfao!! crack, or hash?
Posted By: nofx198e5 Re: loss of driving - 02/21/06 01:43 AM
HAHAHA, dude it sucks that you lost your liscence, buuuut:

1. You got pulled over for Tint

2. YOU DIDN'T REMOVE THE TINT

3. Got pulled over for Tint... AGAIN

4. YOU DIDN'T REMOVE THE TINT... AGAIN!!!

5. THEENNNNNN, you allowed your girlfriend to bring DRUG PARAFERNALIA INTO YOUR CAR!!!

That is all your fault, even if the cop WAS out to get you. After you knew he was, you should have fixed the tint and not had your girlfriend bring her stuff into your car.

Posted By: imurdaddytoo sport Re: loss of driving - 02/21/06 05:39 AM
hmm so y in the world would u let her bring that in there, it is pretty funny that u got busted when she left that in there, sux for u though
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: loss of driving - 02/21/06 02:02 PM
I'm not even gonna say a thing...
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: loss of driving - 02/22/06 03:54 PM
Happens everytime.

Todays' Lesson: never share your mistakes (or misfortunes) with people on the internet because its so easy for them to sit in thier comfortable judgement seats behind their monitors and issue their denunciations.

Even if they give the impression that they're here to listen and be supportive, they're really just waiting for a chance to beat you down.

Posted By: MLuko Re: loss of driving - 02/23/06 02:43 AM
Joel.. i'm game for the track
© CEG Archives