Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Loco4G63 Great meet everyone! - 12/11/05 10:27 PM
Great turnout, great food, floating things in our Pepsi, me sliding the Evo around. Good times!
Posted By: Lke2drvsvt Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/11/05 10:43 PM
i can't believe hooters was out of mike's lemonade.

anyone got an e1 svt rim? i got 2 bent ones... (apparently that's what made my tire go flat)

it was nice to meet everyone.. can't wait for the pics to be posted!
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/11/05 10:58 PM
Sorry i couldn't stick around guys, Sounds like fun.

But i did have fun at my Goddaughter's 1st B-day
Posted By: m!key Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/11/05 11:29 PM
hey kids, it was nice meeting all the newbs and seeing all the old pieces of ****. we need to get new cars. i will get the pics up as soon as i run out and take some night shots with the new camera.
Posted By: striker2 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/11/05 11:34 PM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Great turnout, great food, floating things in our Pepsi, me sliding the Evo around. Good times!

i think you missed me sliding the tour. at least a 270 with smoking tire. nice to finally meet some of you guys.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/11/05 11:58 PM
Originally posted by striker2:
Originally posted by LocoGSR:

i think you missed me sliding the tour. at least a 270 with smoking tire. nice to finally meet some of you guys.

Missed it....how about that ricey Honda on the way home!
Posted By: striker2 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/12/05 12:06 AM
did yousee the little bitty ass muffler he had on that thing. i think he wanted to race me but there was no place to do so.

besides we would have to go to the track for that
Posted By: m!key Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/12/05 01:19 AM

the close up shots are not too pretty to look at with the salt all over the cars. great turnout!!
Posted By: jtour Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/12/05 01:43 AM
^

man, I missed it Oh well looks like fun!
Maybe next time.

Posted By: m!key Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/12/05 02:06 AM
there were a couple more contours that left before we took pics. soundqsvt and kevin are not represented in the photos.

PS. thanks kevin for the konis. they will be taken care of.
Posted By: SoundQ SVT_dup1 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/12/05 04:40 AM
Hey, how long after Lisa and I left did you guys make it outside to take the pics? I didn't think there'd be any pics because of all the dirty cars (washed mine last night to get the salt off, only to get a whole lot put back on today).

Sorry we ate and ran, but we had shopping to do before everything closed up at 5 where we were going.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/12/05 04:50 AM
I was gonna go but we where stuck Downtown... I was in Schaumberg on Saturday does that count????

Think i found a place to live over there though
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/12/05 01:59 PM
Nice turnout. Sorry I missed it. Seem's like lately meet attendance has been getting a LOT better than i remember in the past.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/13/05 01:35 AM
HAHAHAHA great pic Mike!

My bright a$$ red Evo looks out of place!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/13/05 01:44 AM
Fixed:

Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/13/05 04:39 AM
Great pic...
Posted By: bensenvill Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/13/05 05:44 PM
ya it was great to meet everyone.

you'll probably be seeing me at future meets.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/13/05 06:11 PM
Originally posted by bensenvill:

Great news...i really think we need more cougar people at our meets and vise versa
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/14/05 12:10 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
Great pic...

Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/14/05 12:53 AM
Originally posted by bensenvill:

Hey Terry!

Who else was there with a Coug? I finally got mine back into my garage and the CSVT got the rebuilt engine dropped back in last weekend.. I forgot to call you DOH!
Posted By: bensenvill Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/14/05 06:42 PM
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:

Hey Terry!

Who else was there with a Coug? I finally got mine back into my garage and the CSVT got the rebuilt engine dropped back in last weekend.. I forgot to call you DOH!

WTF, damn. glad to hear its up and running.

I have no clue who the other cougar was.

and I'll cross post any future meets you guys have with the cougar guys, and vice versa.

right now, I think we have a gameworks outing planned for mid january and going to do the autoshow again mid febuary [I'll post dates later when the indecisiveness settles]
Posted By: jbrier87 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/15/05 03:17 AM
i see a lot of people are wondering who the other cougar was. well it was me. i had to take off like right after the picture cuz i got called into work. but it was nice to meet everybody and im lookin forward to the next meet!
Posted By: bensenvill Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/15/05 11:25 PM
lol, cool, sorry didnt mean to sound harsh about it, but I never got to say hi. you should definitely stop into newcougar.org and say hi in IL NECO.
Posted By: jbrier87 Re: Great meet everyone! - 12/16/05 06:57 AM
dont worry about it, you didnt sound harsh, ill stop into that site and make sure and check it out for sure. next time im at a meet we'll have to talk or something.
© CEG Archives