Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: EuroTour Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/06/05 01:35 AM
Who has the silfro with blue skirts, rear valance and stripes over the hood? I saw You on Drake today in KZoo.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/06/05 03:03 AM
And why were you on Drake Rd. today and not called.

Plus I just saw a silver frost drive down Portage road southbound past Centre St. around 9pm.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/06/05 04:18 AM
Saw a silfro Sat night get off on Sprinkle. Turned by the BP. Had sweet purple tint and a Veteran/Armed Services plate.
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/06/05 04:19 AM
I was with my boss in the work van on our way home from an install. At least you didnt ask me to walk your dogs because I was in the area, like Kristen!
I was in town but none of those sightings were me.. i get my car back tomorrow.

so anyways! on topic here, Mike I assumed since you were in the area, and i live right on drake, you wouldn't mind helping a friend out .
Especially since i could not go home considering that my rents didn't know that I was in town
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/06/05 02:33 PM
Kristen, you got dogs? Hope they don't go on the leather...
And are you back in the area, or still over in AA? Just keeping check to see if we can get ppl in kzoo/gr into a meet for like a minor Christmas dinner or party or whatever.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/06/05 02:47 PM
Originally posted by xchang:
a minor Christmas dinner or party or whatever.

Can always get some local H.S. chicks. Mike knows some. Oh you ment a small gathering.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/06/05 03:30 PM
Originally posted by todras:
Can always get some local H.S. chicks. Mike knows some. Oh you ment a small gathering.

No, you were right the first time...
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/06/05 03:53 PM
hey i am still in ann arbor, but i will be in town this weekend for a graduation dinner for a friend. My classes end on the 13th and i am finished on the 15th. i will be back and forth b/w kzoo/jackson/AA for a few days then by the weekend of the 17th i should be in kzoo for the remainder of break.
I would love to meet up with everyone. I miss the westside crew!
i will be there till about the 4th of january.
just keep me updated!

Posted By: offroadSVT Re: Silverfrost with blue "accents"... - 12/10/05 06:21 PM
That used to be my friends car. He sold it a few months ago, but I don't know to who or where
© CEG Archives