Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: dukeofsho_dup1 SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 02:45 AM
well, here's my story. Tuesday afternoon my wife calls me at work. She tells me that her car was stolen while she was getting the kids ready to go shopping. She had left the keys in it while it was warming up. She saw the guy drive off our drive way and drive off. Since I'm a blue collar worker I was really pissed. Here we didn't get full coverage on our 1996 Ford SHO to save a Little money for Xmas. Its really a nice car but our insurance company said it wasn't worth the policy. Now someone just drove off in it. On my way home..guess what I see. My car passing me by with someone else driving it. I don't know if it cause of all the Charles Bronson/Chuck Norris movies i've seen or what but I pull a "U" turn. I get right next to him. He looked really startled. I inched closer...here I'm thinking how I'm going to do this causing the most minimal damage to both cars. Don't have full coverage on the other one either. Just then I saw him look forward. I knew he was thinking about gunning it. Checking traffic and such. So used my car and cut him off before speeds got dangerous. he throws it into park jumps outs and starts to run. I catch him and proceeded to "physically" inform him not to steal my wife's car again. If you know what i mean. After that I held him down til Police came. Need less to say they loved it. Once they came they took him away in an ambulance. I was told he had done it before and got away from them smashing the car he was driving a few weeks ago. He's now in jail where he belongs. Both cars have minimal damage. I'm just happy I got it back. Lucky I had already put the CSVT away for the winter...would have really hated stopping the SHO with it. Well, that's my story.
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 02:51 AM
Holy f'n sh*t
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:02 AM
Originally posted by hetfield:
Holy f'n sh*t

no sh*t

good for you man....I can't imagine what i'ld do to someone that stole my car. They wouldn't be talking any time soon that's for sure.
Posted By: m!key Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:07 AM
AWESOME! this should be on the news! did you happen to get in one punch from me?
Posted By: TJSwoboda Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:08 AM
Damn.

--T.J.
Posted By: dukeofsho_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:09 AM
Sure did . Yeah, the local paper called my wife for more info. It was really just luck I found him.
Posted By: SHOgoFast Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:12 AM
Greatest thing if heard in months!!!!

Got what was coming to em I would say.
Posted By: m!key Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:12 AM
did you happen to hit him with my ratchet while saying,"this one is from mikey boy!!?"
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:17 AM
That was an amazing story!
Posted By: LittleFishie_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:31 AM
What a great story!!
Posted By: dukeofsho_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:38 AM
lol thats funny mikey boy. Every few weeks I'll forget about the ratchet..I look in my tool box and say to myself, where the hell did that ratchet come from....hum is the wife having "guests" over when I'm not home? Then I'll remember that it yours lol
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 05:23 AM
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMN! I'm surprised he still had knee caps.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 12:38 PM
Originally posted by xchang:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMN! I'm surprised he still had knee caps.

x2

congrats man! i'm sure i'd be in jail if i ever had to face that situation.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 01:20 PM
Originally posted by MxRacer:

Seriously! His face would have looked like raw hamburger. Crazy story.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:03 PM
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by MxRacer:

Seriously! His face would have looked like raw hamburger. Crazy story.

Holy cow! That's awesome! Man, you seemed like a pretty relaxed guy at Spring Zing, so I'm glad the Chuck Norris came out in you, and kicked the guy's ass. I'm pretty sure he was happy to be going to jail and not to the morgue when you were through with him.

Mark
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
did you happen to hit him with my ratchet while saying,"this one is from mikey boy!!?"

Then you could have shown up and stabbed him with my butter knife you still have
Posted By: m!key Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 03:32 PM
you gave me that! the ratchet was a loan.
Posted By: Stazi Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 05:37 PM
Awesome!
I'm jealous - I would love to kick a thief's ass myself.
Posted By: ibub_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 06:11 PM
outstanding! would have loved to have seen that! where did this occur? I'm very familiar with the area.
Posted By: ToasterOven Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 06:30 PM
thats awesome...
id probly do something to the sort myself, only i would have to haul him to the cops 'cause i dont have a cellphone
Posted By: jtour Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 06:37 PM
YOU ROCK!!!

That is the best story. Glad to hear you got your ride back and you got to "take out" your frustration!

Posted By: 04marauder Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 08:36 PM
Way to go duke. Glad you got the ride back and at the same time handed out some poetic justice. Thanks for taking that assclown off the streets of our neighborhood too. I hope he gets to spend a long time in a cell thinking about this one.

Posted By: m!key Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/29/05 08:50 PM
grand theift auto is a huge deal. he will see some serious time i bet.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/30/05 02:17 AM
I would have love to catch the theives who left me without a radio or a window last Halloween! I'm sure Stazi would have thrown some punches in there!

CEG beatdown fo sho!!!!
Posted By: I-Dom-In-VIII Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/30/05 02:49 AM
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
I would have love to catch the theives who left me without a radio or a window last Halloween! I'm sure Stazi would have thrown some punches in there!

CEG beatdown fo sho!!!!

Not me im a lover not a fighter...Im one of the calmest guys around and never lose my temper.
Posted By: Frosty Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/30/05 06:13 AM
Originally posted by hetfield:
Holy f'n sh*t

Posted By: jtour Re: SHO saves SHO - 11/30/05 01:55 PM
Its a day after I read this post. AND I STILL LOVE IT!

WOW YOU SIMPLY ROCK!!

Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/01/05 08:20 PM
The part Matt left out is the fact that Chuck Norris was in his back seat eating McDonalds and that is what really scared the guy...

That's a great story though...
Posted By: dukeofsho_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 12:02 AM
Made the news . I really wanted to keep going but an off duty police officer broke it up.

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dsnews/291nd2.htm

Its funny how it says i "sat" on him...I fell so large now
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 12:07 AM
Originally posted by dukeofsho:
Made the news . I really wanted to keep going but an off duty police officer broke it up.

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dsnews/291nd2.htm

Its funny how it says i "sat" on him...I fell so large now

Sweet!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 12:08 AM
Quote:

the suspect, bleeding slightly from the head

that a boy
Posted By: m!key Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 12:10 AM
DUDE! awesome! you are the man for sure. will you be at the meet on the 11th?
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 12:11 AM
Thats awesome. Congrats on the nab man.
Posted By: dukeofsho_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 02:52 AM
I should make the meet But I'll have to bring the SHO
Posted By: Frosty Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
DUDE! awesome! you are the man for sure!!

That story is awesome!!! Atta boy mang
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 03:20 PM
"So this guy was in my car, listening to my music and eating my candy," Duque said. "What a bastard."

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/02/05 06:45 PM
Originally posted by pole120:
Quote:

the suspect, bleeding slightly from the head

that a boy

You da man!!

Mark
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/04/05 10:40 PM
Quote:

Since I'm a blue collar worker I was really pissed

You should be pissed either way, it doesn't matter if your a working stiff like myself or a white collar guy, theft is theft is theft and we ALL work hard for our money. That being said, why couldn't this be on COPS so we could've all seen it, damn Either way, good job on that BOZO!
Posted By: kev.fitz Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/05/05 04:48 PM
Same damn thing happened to my friend in Oak Lawn last winter. Only he didn't find the guy, beat his ass, and have him arrested. They usually take the cars right up South West Highway right into the city. I'm glad for you cause those cops don't do sh*t. Laziest force next to Hometown.
Posted By: 04marauder Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/05/05 05:14 PM
Duke, this is so cool, I had to share it with the guys over on the marauder board too, and of course its getting great reviews there too.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/05/05 07:28 PM
Dude that was wicked awesome, you should put this up in the CI forum. Great job, if I was in the same situation I'd probably do the same thing.
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/05/05 08:56 PM
There should be a Blue Island Hall of Fame to which to nominate the jerk.
Posted By: Kyler Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/06/05 08:51 PM
Something similar happened to me a little over a year ago.

I was getting "frisky" with my girlfriend (now fiance') and I hear the alarm on my 99 Camaro Z28 Convertible give two beeps. I hop up and look out the window.

All appears well.

I watch for a bit longer then go back to my business. Then I hear a "SMASH" sound and the alarm starts going off again. I toss on my pants and a shirt then have to decide between a hammer or shoes. I grab the hammer and run outside to a completely smashed driver's side window. As I look I notice that nothing's missing. Even my CD case is still sitting safe and sound on the passenger seat.

Fiance' runs out a second later and asks what's going on. Being in a fit of rage and in a predominately black neighborhood I shout in anger that "some [racial-slur] had busted into my car". At this point a man runs from where he'd been hiding across the street.

I give chase and yell for him to stop and notice that he has a hammer in his hands. As I tell him to stop and yell for my fiance' to call the police, he takes a swing at me WITH THE HAMMER!

I've actually trained in martial arts since I was in grade school, but never knew that they would save my skull from being caved in. I blocked the hammer (which sent it flying into some nearby foilage), gave him an elbow, and tossed him over my hip. I then sat on his back and threatened to cave in his skull if he moved.

Police arrested him and insurance sued him for all damages to my car (after fixing it and giving me new leather on the driver's seat because the glass "scratched" it)

Anyway, duke that was awesome as hell. Hope you messed him up real bad.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/06/05 10:05 PM
Sweet stories! Saved that article on my favorites.
Posted By: dukeofsho_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/07/05 03:18 AM
kyler nice story!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/07/05 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Kyler:
Something similar happened to me a little over a year ago...

WinnAr!
Posted By: ToasterOven Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/07/05 05:01 PM
thats a sweet story kyler, i would love to beat the sh!t out of some one like that
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: SHO saves SHO - 12/12/05 01:12 AM
that was an awsome read.......
© CEG Archives