Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Chad said he sold it to someone there and just wanted to know if the guy is known. He said something about the guy being an "SVT designer" with a Cobra and FSVT IIRC. If so, chime in, thanks I just hope this time the new clutch is broken in properly and it gets the LSD it deserves!
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Chad said he sold it to someone there and just wanted to know if the guy is known. He said something about the guy being an "SVT designer" with a Cobra and FSVT IIRC. If so, chime in, thanks I just hope this time the new clutch is broken in properly and it gets the LSD it deserves!

your old car is geting tossed around like a french whore. Roger, if I had the cash I would have bought that car off of you in a second.
I actually with you'd bought it to be honest with you Anyone over there seen the car around yet
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

Hope it went to a good owner. I woulda drove over there and bought that car if i had the money, but unfortunately i woulda had to get FSVT rims on it again, cuz it looked absolutely hot with them on, even tho the BBS's look great also.
nobody in schaumburg bought the car.
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:

Originally posted by LocoGSR:

It was the kids wasnt it....i knew it!!!!!!
Originally posted by Bk4293L:

Dammm kids are everywere, Mailboxs, garbage cans, roofs and now Rogers car
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Originally posted by Bk4293L:

Dammm kids are everywere, Mailboxs, garbage cans, roofs and now Rogers car

Hope the kids were taught a thing or two about cars. Seriously tho, i hope this car went to someone good who won't beat the hell out of it. Thats a prime example of a sweet CSVT. Hope chad chose his buyer well
Chadd prob lied about who he sold it to...
Originally posted by MapOfTodiFoShoââ??¢:
Chadd prob lied about who he sold it to...

Come on...seriously? Why would you lie about something so stupid? Unless he sold it to some young kid who will proceed to beat the crap out of it
I've chosen to not respond to any of this BS, untill now. Glad to see some of you have "Crystal Balls" and know everything about anything that happens! Too bad the info you are assuming is incorrect, otherwise I'd press stalking charges on a few of you.

Like 99contourdriver said, I am NOT BS'ing about who the car went to. I made absolutly [censored] sure it went to a home that it was deserved. Have I not stated COUNTLESS times in the past how I regretted selling my first CSVT to a little punk ass child who totaled the car? Do you NOT think I know what the car is worth and how it should be taken care of? I mean, I did pay Roger over 2 grand KBB value for it! I took a hit on the car both ways, I paid too much, and then sold it for too little, BUT, I sold it in a way as to be sure it went to the propper home. I have been intouch with the gentleman it went to over the internet and he's expressed absolutly no interest in CEG (I don't know why.... ) With the way CEG is drastically changing (for the bad), I think the car going to a NON-ceg'er was better, anyhow.
Sounds like the car went to another real WINNER!!!!!
Easiest way to proves this is have Roger supply the VIN# and we run a Carfax - it'll show if it was registered in IL.
Go for it!!

Edit:

Here, I'll even supply the vin for ya!

1FAFP68G2YK130278

Have at it!

Edit again:

I even made a post for ya!
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:
Hope chad chose his buyer well

Honestly, who friggin cares who he sold it to? What does it matter if he sold it to a kid that'll beat the snot out of it, or an 80 year old car collector that'll store it in a climate controlled garage? It's a $7k Contour. Will people be this concerned if I sell my meticulous SVT?

Mark
^^^^^

Exactly.

I've heard of Pre-approval for a Loan, but some of this [censored] has been rediculous.
Hmmm....
Doesn't show it changing hands. You'd think it would
show up already.

Quote:

CARFAX estimates that this 2000 FORD CONTOUR SVT
(1FAFP68G2YK130278) had 2 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed
this vehicle's title history and other supporting
events to identify potential ownership transfers. In
compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not
collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner 03/23/2000 Michigan
2nd owner 04/12/2005 Michigan

--------

Accident Indicators Detail:
Date: Source: Detail:
04/10/2004 Michigan Police Report Accident Reported
in Macomb County
Vehicle involved in crash
with a ditch
Minor damage reported

Wow... just wow!

OKay.. I rolled the car into the St Clair River and sold the scrap to a gentleman downtown.

Originally posted by Carfax Website:
Yes, a CARFAX Report will provide you with the number of known owners in the Ownership History Section of the Vehicle History Report.

Used car buyers often count the number of titles to estimate the number of owners a vehicle has had. This method will not give you an accurate number because not all titles issued represent a change in vehicle ownership. In the Ownership Check Section of the Vehicle History Report, CARFAX analyzes multiple events and data sources to identify a vehicle�s first owner and any subsequent owners. Out of state title transfers can take up to 6-8 weeks for transfer of title to show on your CARAX report. CARFAX will present each known owner, the date they took ownership, and the location in the Ownership History section.

Car was sold and title was transfered Novemeber 10th.

So where are the pics of the G6??????
I'll take them tonight when I get home.

You want a picture of my Dick, too?!
not really but if it proves you still have one go ahead.
Originally posted by CoopOfG6:

har har... I doubt that picture would show much! Why are you still even here... Go away!
I love threads like these!

Mark
Originally posted by RawBurt:

har har... I doubt that picture would show much! Why are you still even here... Go away!

uhhh.. I do recall you asking a request for pictures?

..Some obviously don't want me to go away, especially if there's an active thread about me! I'll post my pics tonight and kiss this place good bye after that. So til then, you can suffer the afternoon away as you sit there with nothing better to do and watch if I sign on again between now and 8:00 tonight. K. thanx.

Have fun with those 02 sensors [censored]!
I'll post my pics tonight and kiss this place good bye after that.

How long are you going to leave for this time A day, a week... A trip to N.O...

Have fun with those 02 sensors [censored]!

Ummmmm, I will have fun with the o2 sensor (singular). One is already done... Not sure what you meant by that

How long are you going to leave for this time A day, a week...

Oh don't worry- I'll "Perma-Ban" myself, no need for this hell hole of a lost forum anymore! I'll be sure to stop back in a year or so to see the 90% of 15-17 year old members, you, Davo, and maybe one or two actual HELPFUL people on these boards. Seeing as they've recently been banned anyways, don't look too good.
Oh don't worry- I'll "Perma-Ban" myself, no need for this hell hole of a lost forum anymore! I'll be sure to stop back in a year or so to see the 90% of 15-17 year old members, you, Davo, and maybe one or two actual HELPFUL people on these boards.

I cant count on two hands how many times I've heard that. I'll believe when I see it... BTW, I dont fall into that age group, nice try though!
Oh don't worry- I'll "Perma-Ban" myself, no need for this hell hole of a lost forum anymore! I'll be sure to stop back in a year or so to see the 90% of 15-17 year old members, you, Davo, and maybe one or two actual HELPFUL people on these boards.

I cant count on two hands how many times I've heard that. I'll believe when I see it... BTW, I dont fall into that age group, nice try though!

But your punctuation does..

Read again.

Quote:

I'll be sure to stop back in a year or so to see the 90% of 15-17 year old members, you, Davo, and maybe one or two actual HELPFUL people on these boards

Maybe you read it that way as a sense of telling your self consciously that your attitude falls into that age group.

I'm sure you meant "Can" there "Big Guy"

..BUt on the contrary, I remember back in the day when you couldn't take the heat on here, sounded liek a child, got banned countless times, and put your car up forsale on CEG as a "Pitty Sale" because "Without CEG, the car is no fun".

...Where did I put that tiny violin at?

Keep it comin' small boy, I could care less. This is fun, actually. I guess I could call this my last hours of "fame" before my "death".
LOL Nah, I sure did mean to say "Cant" because I've heard it more then 10 times meaning I need more then 2 hands! Now I'm done with argument, so go ahead and get the last word in and be done with it!

w3rd!

You both are little pansy's!!!

act all hardcore on the internet then in person are little girls..

But hey not everyone Can be Part of the Cool People (Stazi, Todras, Eurotour, barge, Mikeyboy, MX, Dnewma, Steeda, ETC ETC....)
Originally posted by Steedaââ??¢:
You both are little pansy's!!!

act all hardcore on the internet then in person are little girls..

Be you act all hardcore on the internet too... So in conclusion, that would make you a pansy too
But theres a differance, anyone who has ever met me in person knows Im in no way different than i am on the internet...

Ask the mexican for starters
I've met you in person a couple times. You are actually very nice. Well you were nice to me at least
Jason sucks in reality. You are too quiet and really big fuzzy is a really big quiet.
New Car, last post
New Car, last post

soo... if that was your last post, why the [censored] are you still posting here? hmmmm? oh, wait, i know! you can't stand not having attention on you.

PLEASE go to a G6 forum and leave us alone.
© CEG Archives