Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pole120 I've been honored - 07/26/05 01:04 AM
A budy of mine has had a local car club for some time now, took him for a ride aobut two weeks ago, and he says....."so if i were to give you kaos stickers where would you put em?"

i was psyched....after a year of work into the car he asked me to join...got my stickers saturday, and they are now on...

just had to share my excitement.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 01:37 AM
So where did you put them???????
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 01:53 AM
lower drivers side on the windshield, and bottom middle of the rear window
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 03:08 AM
Getting in a car club like being knighted?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Plain ole' todras:

Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 03:53 AM

go [censored] yourself todd.....

i'm sorry that i feel good about the fact that the hard work i've put into my car thus far has been recognized by someone i respect....

Posted By: tempo_racer_69 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 02:55 PM

yes it is............im domstik disturbance and i love it. congrats
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 03:28 PM
just sounds like a bunch of elitest pricks to me why wouldn't anyone be allowed in a "club."

~Andrew
Posted By: ov3n_dup1 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
just sounds like a bunch of elitest pricks to me why wouldn't anyone be allowed in a "club."

~Andrew

why are many car clubs like this?
another trait they share is they can't spell their name properly.

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 03:39 PM
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

~Andrew

because they don't want their name to be associated with a bunch of idiots with unpainted and ofensive body kits, huge retarded wings...and other such nono's(in our opinion those things are stupid)

they're selective to keep there name associated with people who take the time to do the work right ad in good taste....and keep it respected.
Posted By: Frosty Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 04:51 PM
Meh well....ya had to brag didn't ya pole. My tour has been sitting on the block longer than yours and nobody's said [censored] ....ooops, it's an ATX zetec...i forgot...and it's got badges. Not cool to club ppl. Maybe one day my car will get a lil respect ....But i won't hold my breath Congrats on getting into Kaos racing mang. At least one tour from sheboygan can be in a car club
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 05:28 PM
give it time...and keep up the work

remember you've had har car on the block for 3 years....2.5 of wich it was completely stock. give it time, keep working at it, and eventually people will start to take notice.

p.s. stop bitching about the atx zetec crap, you won't let me do a manual swap\turbo for you so quit the ...

Posted By: Frosty Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 07:53 PM
Originally posted by pole120:

p.s. stop bitching about the atx zetec crap, you won't let me do a manual swap\turbo for you so quit the ...

You already know why i won't let you do that....it's my daily driver. I want to finish my small list of mods for this thing and keep it as my daily driver, then get a decent 5 speed Sport/CSVT to mod the sh!t out of...but then again, i would prolly end up doing most of the stuff you have done to yours and i don't want to be a copycat. Most of all, i don't have the money for any high profile mods anyways....i'm poor I would get a Mustang..but my ins. prolly doesnt like me right now anyways. I'm just jealous that your car gets mad props and my car doesnt...ah well...thats the way the cookie crumbles
Posted By: m!key Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 07:57 PM
can you join a car club without putting their stickers all over your car? in my opinion josh, your car is pretty nice without stickers all over it. i think that they may take away from your stealthy look you have going.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:

I want to finish my small list of mods for this thing and keep it as my daily driver, then get a decent 5 speed Sport/CSVT to mod the sh!t out of...but then again, i would prolly end up doing most of the stuff you have done to yours and i don't want to be a copycat.

once you buy one(mine)....i'm there to help you out...and don't worry about copy-catting...i don't live down the block anymore remember..besides, if you do something i've done not only do i feel special, but it drives me to do something new again to be diferenet...so we both win...

oh and mikey, the stickers arent HUGE...and actually look kinda nice, i did got them in black of course
Posted By: m!key Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 08:42 PM
the rear window one doesnt take up the whole back? well, thats good and it is good to hear you got them in black too. i will just have to wait to see them this weekend. oh the morettes will be here in time for the show too.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 09:21 PM
YAY!!!!!

Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 09:22 PM
YAY!!!!!

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I've been honored - 07/26/05 09:55 PM
My tour has been sitting on the block longer than yours and nobody's said [censored] ....ooops, it's an ATX zetec...

That is not an excuse.
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: I've been honored - 07/27/05 05:37 AM
A club...haha.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/27/05 11:56 AM
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
A club...haha.

Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/27/05 03:02 PM
Kyle...i just located a 97\zetec\5spd(remember i said i'ld trade my car straight up for one) 12 miles from my house....

i say lets go look at it saturday, i may have found my turbo car....or a car to drive while i finish blowing up my 99 so i can go 3L

75k on it for 2400, if i can get it for 1900 i'll buy.

pole
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I've been honored - 07/27/05 03:52 PM

75k on it for 2400, if i can get it for 1900 i'll buy.

pole

Sounds like a steal.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/27/05 04:09 PM
never know, interior may be thrashed..gotta look and make an offer i guess.
Posted By: Frosty Re: I've been honored - 07/27/05 04:38 PM
Loco: I know an ATX Zetec isn't an excuse...but i'm not willing to spend the money and s/c or turbo it cause it's my daily driver. I want a car i can mod the [censored] out of and not have to worry about it being beaten on every day. Kinda like a cruisin car/weekend fun car/show quality car...idk...I want something with a little more clout than an ATX zetec...no offense. I love my car, but there's only so many mods i can justify doing to this car.

Josh: Yeah, we can go look at that car. Hopefully this one ain't a piece of crap like that Red GL ....lol...Sounds like a plan. Idk..i'm almost done paying off this car and hope to do so by the end of the year, then it's time to save for a CSVT/98 or 99 Mustang Cobra 5sp. Depends on cost and insurance. Don't take what i posted yesterday personally. I was just jealous on Sunday already and then to see you posted about it made me really jealous...lol...ah well.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I've been honored - 07/27/05 11:39 PM
Loco: I know an ATX Zetec isn't an excuse...but i'm not willing to spend the money and s/c or turbo it cause it's my daily driver. I want a car i can mod the [censored] out of and not have to worry about it being beaten on every day. Kinda like a cruisin car/weekend fun car/show quality car...idk...I want something with a little more clout than an ATX zetec...no offense. I love my car, but there's only so many mods i can justify doing to this car.

Josh: Yeah, we can go look at that car. Hopefully this one ain't a piece of crap like that Red GL ....lol...Sounds like a plan. Idk..i'm almost done paying off this car and hope to do so by the end of the year, then it's time to save for a CSVT/98 or 99 Mustang Cobra 5sp. Depends on cost and insurance. Don't take what i posted yesterday personally. I was just jealous on Sunday already and then to see you posted about it made me really jealous...lol...ah well.

My car is a daily driver.
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: I've been honored - 07/27/05 11:59 PM
daily driver for me too

~Andrew
Posted By: hrsepwrdrms Re: I've been honored - 07/28/05 03:18 AM
Wow man you are really apart of something! Be Pruod!
Posted By: Frosty Re: I've been honored - 07/28/05 03:07 PM
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:

I know yours is your daily ride. You've also had compression probs and such. I dont want to hafta worry bout that...even tho i only have 68k on the clock, idk..we'll see what happens....
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I've been honored - 07/28/05 10:22 PM

I know yours is your daily ride. You've also had compression probs and such. I dont want to hafta worry bout that...even tho i only have 68k on the clock, idk..we'll see what happens....

I wish my car had that many miles.
Posted By: Frosty Re: I've been honored - 07/29/05 03:31 PM
Hahahaha, that sux to be you doesn't it???
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/29/05 03:42 PM
he may have 60k more miles than you...but he's also got 60 more HP, so who does it suck to be really??
Posted By: Frosty Re: I've been honored - 07/29/05 07:53 PM
he may have 60k more miles than you...but he's also got 60 more HP, so who does it suck to be really??

Hmmm...60 more hp and compression probs...sounds like fun
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I've been honored - 07/29/05 10:40 PM

No compression probs.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: I've been honored - 07/29/05 10:42 PM

No compression probs.

touchet
Posted By: Frosty Re: I've been honored - 07/30/05 04:24 PM

No compression probs.

Hmmmmm....what was your excuse at GLD in april for not racing me?????...........compression probs....no compression probs eh??? Wanna race???
Touchet
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: I've been honored - 07/30/05 04:33 PM

No compression probs.

Hmmmmm....what was your excuse at GLD in april for not racing me?????...........compression probs....no compression probs eh??? Wanna race???
Touchet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Caught Up Again!!!!!
Ask him about the Lightning...Go ahead I dare you!!!!
Posted By: Frosty Re: I've been honored - 07/30/05 04:35 PM
Hey whiney [censored]...did you get pwn3d by a Lightning??? Please do tell what happened..i'm interested...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: I've been honored - 07/31/05 12:28 AM

No compression probs.

Touchet

I wasn't caught up. My car had probs at GLD....now it is running decent.

I hope you are ready to get smoked.