Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/07/05 04:49 AM
You Wish!!!!!!!

I WUBB ALL OF YOU WICERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD TAKE EIGHT BUSSSSES TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!!

I WUBB YOU KEBBIN AND FIL AND TIM AND STEBE!!!!!
Posted By: rouar Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/07/05 11:06 AM
More CEG drama?
Originally posted by 98 SE:
More CEG drama?

No, more drunken BK Love.
Originally posted by Wien_Sean:
More
CEG drama?

I wubb you too weiner Sean! Im going to take a bus to Africa to see you too!
Originally posted by Bk4293:
More
CEG drama?

I wubb you too weiner Sean! Im going to take a bus to Africa to see you too!

You gonna touch the rains down in Africa?
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
Posted By: MxRacer Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/07/05 07:45 PM
LMAO!! bestest thread EVAR!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/07/05 09:28 PM
Pointless.
you guys are ridiculous!!!
You know Steve, once you're in, YOU'RE IN. Did you forget what we agreed upon when we took you in?

I am going to preted that I did not hear anything...

Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Pointless.

STFU and get a sense of humor my god, no wonder why nobody wants to come to meets anymore.

Stebe you had me with hello.......i mean on the floor lmfao.
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Pointless.

STFU and get a sense of humor my god, no wonder why nobody wants
to come to meets anymore.

Stebe you had me IDB.......i mean on the floor fmlao.

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/08/05 02:51 AM
Pointless.

STFU and get a sense of humor my god, no wonder why nobody wants to come to meets anymore.

Stebe you had me with hello.......i mean on the floor lmfao.

And this EXACTLY proves my point.
Originally posted by Plain ole' todras:
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti

OMG Tod, you are awsome, I didn't think anyone would get that. Plus I should have said "I'm bless the rains down in Africa"

Also Hector I'm gonna Gonna take some time to do the things we never had, should be fun!

Also Hector I'm gonna Gonna take some time to do the things we never had, should be fun!

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
Posted By: MxRacer Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/08/05 01:01 PM

you'd better hurry, boy! he's waiting there for you!
Posted By: m!key Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/08/05 01:29 PM
funny stuff.

but really, like i said in hector's doomsday thread, we had a great turnout the meet before SZ. where are you getting this "people dont want to come to meets" idea?
In some ways I can see where he is going with this... I mean, why don't people want to meet up?

Mike you are right, pre-SZ was a big meet, but we have had Jack zhit since then, and Jack left town.

Lets start a thread on another meet sometime soon. Hopefully, we will get a bit more interest. And maybe that interest will be local, not 520 miles away...
Pointless.

And this is what I am talking about.......we don't need no more negativity here.

Dude this thread wass started as fun trying to cheer people up, but I guess now we know where the negstivity originates.

I don't know what you're beef is with me online, you've attacked me more than once and told me to STFU....But in person you wanna sit there and talk shop, like the time at Kevs when I was changing the filter on the Focus intake.

If you have something with me call me, I know you know the #...If you have something with someone else get a hold of them, solve your crankiness once and for all. To me it seems like youre the rain on this parade but lucky for the "REAL" CEGers, I brought my umbrella!!!!

Damn, I'm good!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/08/05 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Bk4293:
Pointless.

And this is what I am talking about.......we don't need no more negativity here.

Dude this thread wass started as fun trying to cheer people up, but I guess now we know where the negstivity originates.

I don't know what you're beef is with me online, you've attacked me more than once and told me to STFU....But in person you wanna sit there and talk shop, like the time at Kevs when I was changing the filter on the Focus intake.

If you have something with me call me, I know you know the #...If you have something with someone else get a hold of them, solve your crankiness once and for all. To me it seems like youre the rain on this parade but lucky for the "REAL" CEGers, I brought my umbrella!!!!

Damn, I'm good!!!

I never had a problem with you...until you talk sh*t about me.....frankly I am tired of it. I don't deserve it. There is a time and a place for it....but not all the time on here. WHEN I do see you it is the same thing.....

As far as the thread, I understand having some fun....but every thread turns into sh*t. That is what I was talking about.....and I can't help but think your title of the thread was directed torwards me after my thread.

As far as the negativity....you don't even know what is going through my head. I have been a big part of CEG these past 4 years....and all the disrespect torwards me frustrates me. I can't even voice my opinion or thoughts, let you guys know what I am thinking without some smart a$$ comment.....I have had plans on making CCEG better....but like I said before there is a BIG lack of support.
I never had a problem with you...until you talk sh*t about me.....frankly I am tired of it. I don't deserve it. There is a time and a place for it....but not all the time on here. WHEN I do see you it is the same thing.....

As far as the thread, I understand having some fun....but every thread turns into sh*t. That is what I was talking about.....and I can't help but think your title of the thread was directed torwards me after my thread.

As far as the negativity....you don't even know what is going through my head. I have been a big part of CEG these past 4 years....and all the disrespect torwards me frustrates me. I can't even voice my opinion or thoughts, let you guys know what I am thinking without some smart a$$ comment.....I have had plans on making CCEG better....but like I said before there is a BIG lack of support.

Dude, I'm just me. I always talked smack to everyone in the group. Yeah, I started this thread with yours in mind. It was meant to relieve some of the tension here on the boards. Everyone else got a kick out of it, even Todd went into nice mode for a second or two. Sean actually made a friend, and Kevin, well he's just Kevin.

As far as you're concerned, One word......

QUITCHER!!!!!!

Quit feeling sorry for yourself and become an active member again. We meet up all the time, and you don't even bother coming around anymore. Then out of the blue, you call a meet and expect everyone to drop everything to go.
As stated earlier, your timing sucks.

Dude, I know I talk a lot of smack here and in real life, but i promise if you put forth an effort to show up to meets more, I will not change.

You know we used to be really good friends, then you quit hanging around as much.

All we have ever done is hang out and talk smack to eachother, but then you became too good for everyone.

Dude, I don't know what you have done for CCEG in the past year but try to set up 2-3 meets, but if you don't come around, how do you contribute to CCEG???

I'm done. If you really wanna talk, You know where I am 99.99% of my time. I'll see you arounf the neighborhood.

Love,
Steve

Oh yeah, my cars still faster!!!!!

Kevin, you still suck!!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/09/05 08:15 AM
I'm done....with all the seriousness......Steve we are racing for pinks.....on that show....I can't remember the name.....where they race for pinks........

Winner races Kevin!
I heard Kevins pink on the inside
My pink is better than all y'alls, so stfu and cmn
Oh is tht so.....Get her Kevin, prove her wrong!!!!!
THATS it now were did i put my camera....... Their it is....Ziiiiiippppp.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/09/05 02:44 PM
THATS it now were did i put my camera....... Their it is....Ziiiiiippppp.

That can't be a good sound!
Posted By: m!key Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/09/05 02:49 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

good to see hector got that red hot poker out of his azz.
Originally posted by mikey boy:
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Oh no, he just got it back in last night and cheered up, now it came out again already
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: YOU'RE ALL BABIES AND I'M LEAVING!!!!!! - 07/09/05 04:52 PM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

You would know, I had to borrow it from you.
Goes to show you how cheap Hector is...He's buying used sex toys
© CEG Archives