Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
i was jus wonderin wat kind of system i shud put in my svt , i jus want something that sounds good and i dont mind the price any one kno any good systems to go with
Posted By: TBoomer Re: wat kinda of system shud i put in my svt - 08/16/06 08:48 AM
Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation will get your question answered. Seriously, are you in second grade?
Posted By: BlackE1 Re: wat kinda of system shud i put in my svt - 08/16/06 12:58 PM
With they way you typed this post I say go with all Sony explode, or anything on eBay that claims mega power and window breaking bass.

You should be very happy with those products.
Originally posted by BlackE1:
With they way you typed this post I say go with all Sony explode, or anything on eBay that claims mega power and window breaking bass.

You should be very happy with those products.

Thiz be dat pimp chit rite her
http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-NEW-PYRAMID-COMPLETE-CAR-AUDIO-SYSTEM-WOW_W0QQitemZ230017498231QQihZ013QQcategoryZ18796QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Posted By: icysvt Re: wat kinda of system shud i put in my svt - 08/16/06 02:52 PM
i will part with all of my system box subs amps everything all custom made for the tour check my car domain for pics
you know you wanna go to www.arcaudio.com get a foose 1200.1 and 2 12" flatlines and a box to spec for 150s in the cougar
With they way you typed this post I say go with all Sony explode,

I think this guy is a prime canidate for Audiobahn.
Posted By: TBoomer Re: wat kinda of system shud i put in my svt - 08/16/06 08:03 PM
Pyle FTW!!!
Posted By: elraido Re: wat kinda of system shud i put in my svt - 08/16/06 08:39 PM
We have someone with worse spelling and grammer then I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by CarpePoon:
With they way you typed this post I say go with all Sony explode,

I think this guy is a prime canidate for Audiobahn.

+1
Originally posted by marieirosfordsvt:
i was jus wonderin wat kind of system i shud put in my svt , i jus want something that sounds good and i dont mind the price any one kno any good systems to go with

1 - Type your posts in Word so you can use spelling/grammer check. Then just cut and paste into the post window.

2 - Whats your budget? Goals? Do the work yourself or hire a profesional? If you want to do it yourself how mechanically inclined are you and how much work are you willing to do?
sOnY eXpLoDE fo SHO dawG!!!

or...

sony explode fo dem beats yo,

or...

sony explode brho, utzz utzz utzz utzz...
thats a pretty generic question and hard to give a legit answer to. what do u want to do. just new hu and dropin speakers? full system? amp a sub and the doors? just add a sub/amp to the stock system? budget of any kind?
You should buy me an amp; I know what to do with it.
Originally posted by TBoomer:
Pyle FTW!!!

Haha what crap
Originally posted by CEM Rider:
Pyle FTW!!!

Haha what crap

Maybe you didn't sense the sarcasm of ALL of our answers.
Pyle FTW!!!

Haha what crap

maybe u didnt sense mine i have pyle (for now)
you know that pyle beats yo!
Pyle FTW!!!

Haha what crap

maybe u didnt sense mine i have pyle (for now)

Nothing like an amplifier that pushes 1/3 of what it advertises.
© CEG Archives