Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 It's good to have your ol friend back! - 05/01/06 03:30 AM
My JVC SH99 failed from a common problem about 9-months back and I'd been outbid countless times for a working SH99 or SH909 head unit. Until last week! Been using a crappy Kenwood MP3 HU in the meantime.

I installed my used but new to me SH99 yesterday and tweaked my settings and I must say in all my years of enjoying car audio this is my favorite head unit. Sound quality is superb and I love the minimalistic look.

It's good to have your ol friend back!
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
My JVC SH99 failed from a common problem about 9-months back and I'd been outbid countless times for a working SH99 or SH909 head unit. Until last week! Been using a crappy Kenwood MP3 HU in the meantime.

I installed my used but new to me SH99 yesterday and tweaked my settings and I must say in all my years of enjoying car audio this is my favorite head unit. Sound quality is superb and I love the minimalistic look.

It's good to have your ol friend back!

woah woah, what was the common problem? I too have a KD-SH99 that works great.... ive been considering taking it out of my contour and putting it in my new car.. What was this common problem?
Posted By: elraido Re: It's good to have your ol friend back! - 05/04/06 04:13 AM
Chuck Norris comes buy, punches you and steals it.
Posted By: J3SVT Re: It's good to have your ol friend back! - 05/04/06 04:27 AM
Originally posted by elraido:

seems to be happening much too often these days.
Originally posted by elraido:

My Anti-Chuck System

Whoopin Chucks ass......

And what the hell happend to Carrot Top
Posted By: ElKy Re: It's good to have your ol friend back! - 05/04/06 04:31 PM
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:

does anyone really care?

Posted By: hotdimmes Re: It's good to have your ol friend back! - 05/04/06 04:40 PM
plastic surgery and lots of carrot "juice" BAZING!
Looks like he's been in the gym!!!

Originally posted by ElKy:
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:

does anyone really care?

I didnt mean it like I missed seeing him, I meant what happened to his face, guess a bit of the Juice will do that
© CEG Archives