Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: imurdaddytoo sport what kind of subs u guys got - 07/02/05 05:41 AM
im looking at getting the xplods
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/02/05 12:35 PM
Originally posted by imurdaddytoo sport:

word of strong advice.... DON'T!!!!

I have Diamond Audio
Posted By: KnuKonceptz_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/02/05 02:01 PM
Originally posted by CarpePoon:

Posted By: MxRacer Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/02/05 02:07 PM
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:

Posted By: 1FASTDAD Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/02/05 02:49 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

Let me repeat that. DO NOT GET XPLODE!!!!! WORST SUB EVER well maby not the worst but dam close

Wesley
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 01:25 AM
stryke av12
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 01:32 AM
Originally posted by hmouta:
stryke av12

OT
Hugo, how do you like the Stryke AV12? I never got around to installing mine and am selling it...
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 03:24 AM
infinity 10"s
Posted By: Blue Goose Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 04:02 AM
Pioneer is what I've got. Xplods are ok, kinda in the middle from what I've heard and seen but overpriced. My Pioneer 350 watt is as loud as my friends 2 12" Rockfords, and mine is only a 10"!! Rockford is probaly the best for the money, but everybody likes something different so thats just my opinion.
Posted By: Nate S Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 04:20 AM
Diamond Audio CM3, 12"
Posted By: MxRacer Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 05:04 AM
Originally posted by hmouta:
stryke av12

that was my previous sub. good stuff.

currently running two acoustic elegance IB15's.
Posted By: platinum_drew Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 06:30 AM
2 shiva mark IVs
Posted By: svt490 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 09:34 AM
single eclipse 10, but i hear the infinity kappa perfects are supposed to be awesome
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 02:49 PM
$30 12" Bazooka sub......sounds great for the price!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 03:02 PM
I have a RE SE 12.

Former Subs.
like 8 stroker 15's
8 CV vega series's 12's
2 Kove ammegdon x's 12's
2 JL W3's
2 Kicker Impluse 10's
2 infinity Perfects.

theres more but nothing that pops into my head right now
Posted By: ContourGuy9817 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 03:44 PM
2 12" Audiobahn Alum Qs
Posted By: Steeda. Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/03/05 04:01 PM
Originally posted by ContourGuy9817:
2 12" Audiobahn Alum Qs

im sorry
Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/04/05 04:08 AM
1 Elemental Designs 16Kv.2

Very impressed with this driver
Posted By: svt4stv Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/04/05 05:21 AM
ive got one 12" solobaric L5. (shoulda boughta L7)
for yeeeears i ran a pair of JL 12W6s (took a beating like no other)
my buddy is running a W7 and it HITS!!!!!!!!

stay away from that best buy special sony crap. imo, they havent made anything good in years.

man, you can get stuff cheeeaap on ebay. ill never buy stuff in a store again, unless im desperate

if youre at the point where youre thinking about buying Xplod then you should take some advice given in here and go hunting. then, before you click the bid button, check in here first for final approval.

now go on young padawon.
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/04/05 05:51 AM
I currently run a DLS Ultimate Iridium 10". A beautiful sounding sup that'll hit like crazy. One of the best subs I've ever heard.

And I'll have to agree with many on here.....DON'T GET XPLOD! Nasty subs!

Robert
Posted By: esveetee Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/04/05 08:21 AM
first Xplod=crap. I like sony's home products a good deal but their car stuff just doesn't cut it.

second I'm running 2 12" MTX Thunder 8500's. I like em, but I got em from my buddy that sold me the car so if I was puttin in my own sub choice I'd probably end up with something else.

and definitely try to stay away from just about anything best buy/circuit city is givin u
Posted By: GS474 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/04/05 10:25 AM
i have a 10" lighning audio sub in the trunk sounds better in the back seat
Posted By: fdm813 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/05/05 01:42 AM
See below.
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/05/05 01:51 AM
Sony's subs aren't as bad as everyone is making them out to be. Overpriced? yes. Better subs out there? Countless. but they are good enough to let Jason Syner take second place in the IASCA (i believe) world finals in his class.
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/05/05 04:35 AM
see below
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/05/05 12:34 PM
2 2" explodes with an explode 480w (haha yea right) amp.

Before you flame... I got them for 85$ for the whole setup

Too bad all the audio stuff was in the car i wrecked... i get to go in about 15 minutes and pull two amps and my cd player and the subs. Too bad both amps are under seats which is going to be a hardcore pos to remove.
Posted By: 99Mystique ATX Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/05/05 04:03 PM
I've got a Tang Band 6.5" woofer on its way for my rear-deck sub setup. It'll be powered by my MTX RT2100X amp...

Should be a pretty good sounding setup.
Posted By: lizard Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 01:53 AM
first, i'd rather use audiobahn subs than sony but they both suck
second, see below
Posted By: liquidX Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 02:07 AM
I use to run a 10" MTX Thunder 8500 in my 2004 GMC Savana, then changed over to a 15" Xplod with Xplod amp (Amp is okay but sub was nothing out of this world), and ultimately sold the setup. Now on my car I run a RF Power T115D2 15" sub, and RF T1000BD2 Monoblock Amp. The bass is monstrous and clean. In bass alone I am running a clean 1000RMS wattage and soon getting my 4-channel RF amp for mids & highs.

XL
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 03:04 AM
ikesound has some RF amps for pretty cheap if that is what you are looking for. T8004 for mid 300 range, iirc.
Posted By: 98sport Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 03:05 AM
I have a pair of 12" MTX 8500 DVC, with a Rockford 360a2 I love them
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 03:10 AM
Originally posted by lizard:
first, i'd rather use audiobahn subs than sony but they both suck
second, see below

I find this post kind of funny. No offense, but you understand that power acoustic, for all intents and purposes = audiobahn, right?

Not that I care particularly, as I still want to make a pyramid competition system...but still kind of funny.
Posted By: TGO Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 03:16 AM
Adire Audio Shiva Mark III (IIRC) 12", in a 1.4 cu. ft sealed box...wired in parallel to a 2 channel soundstream amp bridged (320W). As per Dave's advice. Come to think of it, I never said thank you.

Thank's mang!
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 03:27 AM
Originally posted by dnewma04:
I find this post kind of funny. No offense, but you understand that power acoustic, for all intents and purposes = audiobahn, right?

co-sign
Posted By: parkedcar Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 03:54 PM
2 JL 12W3's
Posted By: xdouble_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 08:14 PM
I've got an Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D (dual voice coil) run on a JBL 600.2. It is plenty loud for me and sounds good.
Posted By: Quick_SVT Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 08:35 PM
i have two 12" Rockford fosgate power HE2 DVC's wired parallel, pushed by a old school rockford 800a2 amp....
Posted By: ContourGuy9817 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 10:40 PM
i find that amusing being i didnt like audiobahn at all because of how much the flame qs suck and thats what alot of people i know bought, then i saw these and figured why not, i got them for pretty damn cheap too, i have been breaking them in for a year and a half now and they are clean and loud, i can nearly blow my room mates zippo out and i have lost use of my rear view mirror if its on because it simply points strait down everytime it hits, i laugh at u people that have no idea what ur talking about audiobahn being the worst subs ever, although they are way over priced i got mine at half price so i have not a single complaint except i want another amp identical to what i have now, i understand completely that these are not the best and definetely not the worst, but i do know its louder than ur power acoustics
Posted By: Steeda. Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/06/05 11:23 PM
This is true i have no clue what im talking about, Only been doing car audio stuff since you where in diapers!

Posted By: ContourGuy9817 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/07/05 12:12 AM
i know u know what u are talking about, i wasnt directing that at you.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/07/05 12:13 AM
i know u know what u are talking about, i wasnt directing that at you.

who, specifically, were you directing it at, then?
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/07/05 01:04 AM
i have lost use of my rear view mirror if its on because it simply points strait down everytime it hits

There's the detailed report we needed to define how good your subs are. I take back my "Audiobahn sucks" statement

...right
Posted By: ContourGuy9817 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/07/05 02:13 AM
i was directing it to lizard, but really i have good taste in speakers, these speakers really do not sound bad at all, i know countless people that have bashed on audiobahns then i show them mine and they love them, with the vented box in the hatch it is so clean, so much cleaner than it was in my rattle tour, they are definetely not high end speakers, though i am very pleased with them and how they have been good to me for nearly 2 years. I also like how they sound paired with my cheapy pioneer 6x8 4 ways and my radio, i cant wait to hear them with some nice components and an alpine radio.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/07/05 03:45 AM
i was directing it to lizard, but really i have good taste in speakers, these speakers really do not sound bad at all, i know countless people that have bashed on audiobahns then i show them mine and they love them

audiobahns are what they are.... overpriced drivers with average performance and flashy looks. worst subs ever? nope. would i ever run them? nope.
Posted By: Reverend DBZ Jr Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/07/05 11:21 AM
10" TC Sounds Ultimate subwoofer in an IB enclsoure.
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/08/05 12:40 AM
i was directing it to lizard, but really i have good taste in speakers

Seriously, I was just trying to show you that a rear-view mirror shaking isnt how to justify good speakers. I had 2 12" Xplods hooked to a Xplod amp, and the rear-view rattled
Posted By: lsneo Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/08/05 04:49 AM
i got 2 10 inch polk audio subs. sound good. and have the ability to make my ears hurt. thats why i keep them turned down
Posted By: 2G Sport_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/08/05 05:52 AM
2 Ascendant Audio Atlas 12" subwoofers using low Q setting in 1.5 cu ft net sealed(each) powered by a JBL 600.1.

Atlas 12

Very nice subs for the money IMO. Sound great.
Posted By: Swazo Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/08/05 06:01 AM
I've got one Kicker 15" Solobaric L7 in a sealed enclosure. It's getting 700 watts, and I LOVE it! Good, clean and solid It has taken a beating for a bit now and it just asks for more.
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/08/05 02:22 PM
Im surprised nobody has funky pups.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/08/05 02:55 PM
I have like 20 bucks floatin around maybe ill buya 6 pack of them
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/08/05 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Swazo:
It's getting 700 watts

Ever thought of pushing it with more? Jus a question, you might be getting the most out of it right now

Posted By: BlackSVT98 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 03:29 AM
Originally posted by 1FASTDAD:

Let me repeat that. DO NOT GET XPLODE!!!!! WORST SUB EVER well maby not the worst but dam close

Wesley

I concur.

I'm runnin 2 12' Kenwoods with 1000watt Kenwood amp in a Bandpass Box. I like 'em a lot...and yes, they shake the rearview mirror.
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 04:44 AM
2 Alpine Type-R 12"
Posted By: esveetee Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 08:39 AM
lol, I love the "shake the mirror test" it's only worth it to me though if you test it with the car a couple spots away

oh there's also the car alarm test. I love goin through parking lots and settin em off.
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 05:11 PM
Originally posted by tour98SVT:

oh there's also the car alarm test.

Now that's the real test. Or if you're at a red light next to someone, look and see if THEIR rearview is shaking.... then you've made it
Posted By: csvt99 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 05:29 PM
MB Quart pwd 254 10" sub. Excellent sound qaulity if paired with the right amp
Posted By: ContourGuy9817 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 07:13 PM
i didnt mean it vibrates the mirror, i meant it vibrates to the point were it points straight down, i am always watchin the cars in front of me mirrors rattling, i even had a lady come out of her car once while stopped at a train and tell me to turn it down cuz her whole car was shaking.
Posted By: Swazo Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 08:30 PM
Originally posted by SpeakerBoxxx:
Originally posted by Swazo:
It's getting 700 watts

Ever thought of pushing it with more? Jus a question, you might be getting the most out of it right now

I know they're power hungry, but it really sounds good right now with 700 watts.
I have a pretty fresh( Kickerr sent me a new one to replace the one I sent in for warranty), but older Kicker ZR series amp w/ x-over from about '00. I've been keeping an eye open for a good mono channel amp to max the L7 out if it does give out any time soon.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 09:08 PM
i didnt mean it vibrates the mirror, i meant it vibrates to the point were it points straight down, i am always watchin the cars in front of me mirrors rattling, i even had a lady come out of her car once while stopped at a train and tell me to turn it down cuz her whole car was shaking.

there's something to be proud of.

it's [censored] like that which gives car audio a bad name.
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/09/05 09:35 PM

there's something to be proud of.

it's [censored] like that which gives car audio a bad name.

no kidding, have some common courtesy dumbass. You think its cool annoying the crap out of everyday people just because your an attention whore. I can't stand little punks like you. There are times and places to crank your system, and in traffic isn't one of them.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/10/05 05:46 AM
Its not?

[censored] i must have missed that MEMO!
Posted By: tuxcontoursvt Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/10/05 06:56 AM
have 2 10" Kicker Comp Subs and a MTX Thunder 4250 D amp for them. it gets so loud that peoples car competly shake i got i ticket becuase it was so loud
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/10/05 02:08 PM
Originally posted by tuxcotoursvt:
have 2 10" Kicker Comp Subs and a MTX Thunder 4250 D amp for them. it gets so loud that peoples car competly shake i got i ticket becuase it was so loud

Is that something to brag about? Grow up.
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/10/05 02:23 PM
This thread is about what subs you have, not "what subs do you have and what childish things you have done with them?"
Posted By: CarpePoon_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/10/05 02:32 PM

Dude, your a tool. your system is NOT THAT LOUD! your just a highschool kid that hasn't heard a real system. I remember your last post claiming you hit 150db?!? Grow up, your becoming a pathological liar with your claims about tickets too.
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/10/05 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Stealth Steeda:
Its not?

[censored] i must have missed that MEMO!

Posted By: MxRacer Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/10/05 05:17 PM

no it doesn't.
Posted By: SvtEdwardo420 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/12/05 10:59 PM
i have a 12" 4000 watt jbl gti, i think the amp is 1200.1 and i love it i couldnt ask for anything better and i got it for dirt cheap because my neighbor works for jbl.
Posted By: FattyB iLLin Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/13/05 06:28 PM
they call them xplod for a reason

RF all the way
rocking 2 10" XLC's myself and i can't even bear turning them all the way up.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/13/05 08:14 PM
Originally posted by FattyB iLLin:
they call them xplod for a reason

RF all the way
rocking 2 10" XLC's myself and i can't even bear turning them all the way up.

Sweet! there like a step above xplods i would be proud
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/13/05 08:55 PM

Honesty is the best policy
Posted By: really BIG fuzzy Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/14/05 11:22 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5789035682&category=32823&tc=photo

contacted him and just order 2 of these but in 12's, hopefully they're not [censored]
Posted By: g r y m e s_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/14/05 04:09 PM
Ill go now.

One PG ZX600TI hooked up to 4 Illusion Audio 8s. Not the most output in the world but it tickles my with sound quality.
Posted By: path914 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/14/05 04:34 PM
Originally posted by g r y m e s:
Ill go now.

One PG ZX600TI hooked up to 4 Illusion Audio 8s. Not the most output in the world but it tickles my with sound quality.

Posted By: loggerbomb Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/14/05 05:27 PM

those tube things work? Never seen a design like that before.

as for subs i like my old 12 rockford dvc's. Sure they old but they still kick.
Posted By: Jimbo_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/14/05 07:29 PM

no it doesn't.

I agree.
I have two 3 year old comps sealed at about 1-1.2 cubes with a jbl 300.1. It's kinda decent, but it doesnt shake other cars.
My wiring just came today, can't wait to see what my 10W6V2 will do.
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/14/05 07:47 PM
Originally posted by loggerbomb:

those tube things work? Never seen a design like that before.

as for subs i like my old 12 rockford dvc's. Sure they old but they still kick.

The tubes should work providing the volume of the enclosures and tuning is right.
Posted By: SQLSVT Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/16/05 12:50 AM
There are a lot of very nice subs out there

I have two JL Audio 10w7s being powered by a JL 1000/1. They easily could each have their own 1000/1....but ohh well..the install would probably look too cluttered.
Posted By: rthoman Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/16/05 02:42 AM
Infinity Kappa... not sure what exact model but its Green, its about 5 years old
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/16/05 02:15 PM
2 jl audio 12w3's dvc with a ppi 2600 and lighting 1 farad cap. All for sale. Pm me.
Posted By: Snipey Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/16/05 10:49 PM
2 10" Alpine type R's powered by a clarion 400w piece.
Posted By: CSVT985 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 07/18/05 02:43 PM
Xplodes are fine if you want a cheap system. I really wish I could get a RF sub/amp.

If you get a all-Sony system, it doesnt sound 1/2 bad with 10's....but they do blow after a while. I eaten through 3 amps...thanks warranty!!
Posted By: realslimshaver Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 08/04/05 11:16 PM
i have 2 infinity 12" subs 300rms/1200peek bridged. running off a MTX 600rms(721rms tested according to berth sheet)watt amp. sony headunit and 4 pioneer 6x8.
Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 08/05/05 01:33 AM
Originally posted by SpeakerBoxxx:

Now that's the real test. Or if you're at a red light next to someone, look and see if THEIR rearview is shaking.... then you've made it

I always thought that was obnoxious and rude. I love my music, but that doesn't mean the people in the car next to me need to hear it. I always mute it at red lights. Keep it to the freeway or the highway. And for the love of god turn your [censored] down in residential areas. People sleep during the daytime too you know (I worked 7 years of night shifts and was woken up at least a few times a week by idiots who didn't have the decency to turn down the volume a little.
Posted By: SpeakerBoxxx Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 08/05/05 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:

I always thought that was obnoxious and rude.

I was joking. Only through commerical areas do I really play my music loud. At red lights, I only turn it on if the car nexts to me is driven by a loser who is trying to show off his sony hu on the factory speakers. I feel bad when it's older people.
Posted By: Matt2kSVT_dup1 Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 08/05/05 03:49 AM
1 Polk GNX10 in a big ported box, driven by a Punch 120a2.
Posted By: lowridincontour Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 08/06/05 07:15 AM
2 12" JL Audio 12 W3v2

2 12" kicker comp vr's (one blown)

2 12" rockford fosgate punch XLC's (for sale)

400 watt rockford 2 channel amp (for sale with subs)

800 watt kenwood 2 channel amp

And none of this is in a car... somethings wrong with that. I am going to be puttin the JL's in my winter beater prety soon.. cant stand the no bass thing goin on there.
Posted By: ymicz Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 08/10/05 05:29 PM
1 10" Kicker L5
500watt rms Profile amp (AP1000m)

Total Cost: $215, and its louder than all my friends with 2 12's from BEST BUY.

I used to have 2 12" Kicker L7's and a MTx 1501d (1615watts rms @2ohms on the birth sheet), but i sold that to make the down payment on my 'tour :-P. Those were in a 1988 Honda Accord...

Loudest system I've ever heard:
Well, there's 2.
Same setup as i had in my accord, in a 2000 Honda CRV, with a huge slot port box.
Also, 2 MTX Thunder 9512's in a slot ported box in 1999 explorer. Each sub was powered by a alpine MRD-M1005 (1,000 watts rms per amp) This is by far the loudest setup i've ever heard. He was slowly turning the bass boost up, and when he got to about 60% i had to get out of the car cause it was litterally making me sick to my stomach.

Finally My Dream Setup:
Rockfford Fosgate Power T20001bd Amp 2,000watts rms @ 1ohm
2 15" MTX Thunder 9515 Subs 1,000rms each

But I don't have $1,700 (thats ebay prices )
Posted By: Steeda. Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 08/10/05 06:33 PM
Originally posted by ymicz:
1 10" Kicker L5
500watt rms Profile amp (AP1000m)

Total Cost: $215, and its louder than all my friends with 2 12's from BEST BUY.

I used to have 2 12" Kicker L7's and a MTx 1501d (1615watts rms @2ohms on the birth sheet), but i sold that to make the down payment on my 'tour :-P. Those were in a 1988 Honda Accord...

Loudest system I've ever heard:
Well, there's 2.
Same setup as i had in my accord, in a 2000 Honda CRV, with a huge slot port box.
Also, 2 MTX Thunder 9512's in a slot ported box in 1999 explorer. Each sub was powered by a alpine MRD-M1005 (1,000 watts rms per amp) This is by far the loudest setup i've ever heard. He was slowly turning the bass boost up, and when he got to about 60% i had to get out of the car cause it was litterally making me sick to my stomach.

Finally My Dream Setup:
Rockfford Fosgate Power T20001bd Amp 2,000watts rms @ 1ohm
2 15" MTX Thunder 9515 Subs 1,000rms each

But I don't have $1,700 (thats ebay prices )

Im getting sick to my stomach reading your post!

[censored] MTX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: ymicz Re: what kind of subs u guys got - 08/10/05 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Kinda SteedaSan:

Im getting sick to my stomach reading your post!

[censored] MTX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs midol
© CEG Archives