Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Chris@CTA Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/17/03 09:47 PM
If time permits tomorrow, I may be taking one out for a test drive. Hope the weather holds up to allow for a spirited test drive.

Yes, it's a Dodge, but heck, I have to test out what is on the market.

Results tomorrow, if I do indeed take one out for a spin.
Posted By: touredon Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/18/03 01:21 PM
Where'd you find it?
Haven't even seen one yet and the dealer around here dosen't think he's gonna get one.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/18/03 03:10 PM
Originally posted by touredon:
Where'd you find it?
Haven't even seen one yet and the dealer around here dosen't think he's gonna get one.

There are lots of them around the west end of Toronto and into Mississauga. I found 5 of them, and will be going to a couple of dealers to see what pricing I can get.
Posted By: ContourChris_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/18/03 03:19 PM
Chris would that mean that you are more interested in the SRT-4 than a Turbo SVT Contour?
It'll be interesting to read what you think of it.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/18/03 06:09 PM
Chris, I have a desire to work with something new, and having a supercharged SVT, I realistically can't see myself with 2, one turbo'd and one supercharged. It was an interesting thought at one point earlier this summer, but I would like to try something different.

Why look at the SRT-4? Look at the performance numbers out of the box. Granted, performance isn't everything. Have to look at factory features, availability of aftermarket mods, and finally price. Price has to be considered given the potential expenditure on mods.

Weather is not looking good right now but I hope the rain lets up so that I can test drive one. I think I am going to go have a look any way.
Posted By: contour_r_us Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/18/03 06:58 PM
Gents, the Neon is one of my other vehicles. I would ask that you check out floridaneons.org and see what the noise is all about. I believe you will be pleased. Any of these enthusiasts will be more than willing to help answer questions. Great bunch of guys/gals. I am remote (Portland, Oregon) but have my Neon currently at Mom's house in Jacksonville, Fl. It has issues, yet neonspeedrt and others have come to bat when I asked for assistance with remote troubleshooting. What more can I say; these folks will assist with data points and more.
btw - I recently had an occasion to help a nopn CEG'r out with his daughters Contour, broken in Provo, Ut. As in the floridaneons.org northwest forum, these gents in the CEG Southwest forum rose to the occassion in GRAND STYLE!!!
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/19/03 04:09 AM
Well, despite the rainy weather, I was allowed a test drive of a bright silver SRT-4 today. Given that I couldn't really push it (no traction in 1st or 2nd), I was able to punch it in 3rd from 70kph up to 130kph. I will admit, it hauls a$$ in stock trim. It would definitely give my SVT a good run, already, and that is before installing a Stage kit on the SRT-4.

It may very well be that I will have one of these, this coming week, but I left the deal conditional so that I can take the time to think it out over this weekend. Did I make the right decision? That's why I have a condition on the deal. There are lots of pros and cons, one con is that it is a Neon, but what else is there in this market segment, for a similar price with similar performance? I can think of 3 and they fall short on the performance side of the spectrum unless heavily modded.

Hmmm, any thoughts?
Posted By: Alex T._dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/19/03 06:17 AM
What are they asking $$$ for them?
Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/19/03 11:34 AM
I thought I saw an add for $27000 the other day. At that price I wouldn't think twice on taking one over a SVT Focus. I still think though that I would prefer a Turbo or SC SVT Contour just because of the handling and interior is preferable to the neon IMHO. Granted I haven't tested a neon in a few years now.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/19/03 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Alex T.:

They start at $26950, add sunroof $795, add A/C tax $100, add freight $850, and all the rest of the BS fees.

Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/19/03 01:33 PM
Originally posted by mbb41:
I thought I saw an add for $27000 the other day. At that price I wouldn't think twice on taking one over a SVT Focus. I still think though that I would prefer a Turbo or SC SVT Contour just because of the handling and interior is preferable to the neon IMHO. Granted I haven't tested a neon in a few years now.

I was corresponding with a few local dealers, and one even tried to screw me on the price. He tried to play games with me until he realized, in his own words, that I wasn't one to be taken advantage of. This particular business manager even said that if we can screw the customer and charge over list, we will. Wow, what nice business practice. Needless to say, I made sure I did what I had to do so that they would refuse my offer.

Basically I signed for one, under list price, where as all of the rest wanted list or more. I was corresponding via email with one particular dealer and mentioned my intentions for the vehicle, showed them my web site, and they were game. Hence, no hassle, here's the price, would you like to buy now? That had to be the easiest purchase of a vehicle in my history of buying cars. Now, I think I mentioned before, I have signed but conditional. The dealer knows that they can sell every SRT-4 they get in the showroom, so they allowed for a condition on the agreement. Even when I was at these different dealers, they were young people looking at every SRT-4 that was on each lot.
Posted By: lauraq_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/19/03 03:27 PM
IT'S A NEON!!!. I personally wouldn't care how fast the thing it it is still a Neon. I would rather save my money and buy something else in the future like a Cobra or something in that leaque. Just can't bring myself to buy a Neon.

Obviously lots of people don't agree because you see so many on the road, well most of the time they are on the road and not on the shoulder. Anyway, just my 2 cents here. Good luck if you do get it. And enjoy it while you can.
Posted By: ContourChris_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/20/03 12:38 AM
For a new car, you can't beat the price for sure. The best alternative I can think of is a 1.8T VW. It feels strong and can easy be stronger. And Yes the price is a lot for a Nean and Yes it is a neon. But not looking at the name and what it previously represented, it is a solid performing car right from the dealer from what I've read.
Posted By: SVTforme_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/20/03 04:28 PM
Having driven many SRT-4's (The joys of working for DaimlerChrysler R&D), I would have to say that it is tough to beat at that price... plus you get warranty!! Don't get me wrong.. I love my SVT.. and it would be tough to get me out of it.

The seats are really nice in the SRT-4, and the shifter works great (although it looks funny). The car has violent torque steer (as most FWD cars do), and is an all around fun car to drive. It also works really well in wet weather, although as Chris mentioned.. traction is a big issue in first and secind gears.

The spoiler would last all but a week if I owned it.. as it is quite large.. and unnecessary (I like the stealthy no spoiler look of my Contour). Other than that.. best bang for the buck in my own opinion. I may own one along with the SVT in the near future too.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/20/03 08:02 PM
I am one step closer today. I am waiting for an insurance quote.

About the spoiler, I was thinking of changing it to the R/T or is it the SX2.0 that has the smaller yet similar spoiler?
Posted By: EO1702_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/20/03 08:57 PM
Hi Chris, I met you once, last year when I bought a set of rear pads for my 98 SVT.

Thought I would put in my 2 cents, though.

For less than $27K, the SRT-4 is a performance bargain. I don't care that it is a Neon, or an SX 2.0 - Chrysler could call it the Volare or Aspen for all I care. It's a hard-core automobile.

Here in Ottawa, just for curiosity's sake, I walked into a dealer's to see what they wanted for one.

They would not divulge the MSRP, only that the one they had coming in was "around" $30K.

Now that I know they start at $26,9xx, I know this particular dealer is looking at getting a little extra on the bottom line.

Thieves, I say. You might consider waiting 6 months to a year - you should then be able to get one of these puppies for less than $25K, brand new.

Anyhow, go for it is my take on this. If I had enought to swing the monthlies on an SRT-4, I would have waited and bought one. Instead, I make do with a decent ride in my SVT Focus. A little down on power, but man, can she hug the curves!

Good luck!
Ray
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/20/03 09:25 PM
Hi Ray, good to hear from you.

I received my price quote for insurance on the SRT-4 and it is doable. All neons, through my insurance company, are seen as the same, a 4 door sedan, no model nomenclature. In other words, I am going to be paying the same as for a base 4 door Neon. Yippeeeee.
Posted By: lauraq_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/20/03 11:34 PM
That was what it was like when I first purchased my Contour with the insurance company, but it wasn't long afterwards that they readjusted it so be careful this may go up once this car becomes more popular and they realize what it is.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/20/03 11:37 PM
Originally posted by lauraq:
That was what it was like when I first purchased my Contour with the insurance company, but it wasn't long afterwards that they readjusted it so be careful this may go up once this car becomes more popular and they realize what it is.

Yup, I am aware of that too, as way back in the days of the first years of the Taurus SHO, I went 2 years before the insurance companies realized what it was all about. Happily, I moved onto a Tbird Supercoupe (which was already classified) before I got the big increase. I'll wait and see what happens with this one.
Posted By: Phil Rohtla_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 12:57 PM
Originally posted by cawong11:
Happily, I moved onto a Tbird Supercoupe (which was already classified) before I got the big increase. I'll wait and see what happens with this one.

Another former Super Couper, eh? Chris, I had no idea!

As for the SRT-4, at Southbank Dodge here in Ottawa, they said that they had received one, but it had sold very quickly. I might not buy one, but I would like to drive one.
Posted By: EO1702_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 02:14 PM
Just a thought here...Chris, have you considered possibly getting an SVT Focus, then modding the hell out of it?

I've seen a few used ones loaded with sunroof and earbleed stereo for less than $20K - the $7-8K you save over an SRT-4 you spend on a supercharger, and go from there.

Reading all of your posts, it just seems like you're a "Ford Guy" - SuperCoupe, SHO, SVT Contour, etc, why not add to the Ford legacy with a Focus?

By now, with a new ECU program out (4th one's the charm , and some revised parts available for the stuff that broke all the time on early SVTF's, the cars seems to be coming into their own a little.

And now, back to shuffling paper for the government...
Posted By: nospeed Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 02:59 PM
Good buy if u end up with it, if i was looking at a brand new car the SRT-4 would be near the top of my list, great "go fast now!!" value, and the 04's have the LSD, should help with cornering traction, a big gripe for 03 owners i heard. Enjoy
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 08:01 PM
Originally posted by EO1702:
Just a thought here...Chris, have you considered possibly getting an SVT Focus, then modding the hell out of it?

I've seen a few used ones loaded with sunroof and earbleed stereo for less than $20K - the $7-8K you save over an SRT-4 you spend on a supercharger, and go from there.

Reading all of your posts, it just seems like you're a "Ford Guy" - SuperCoupe, SHO, SVT Contour, etc, why not add to the Ford legacy with a Focus?

By now, with a new ECU program out (4th one's the charm , and some revised parts available for the stuff that broke all the time on early SVTF's, the cars seems to be coming into their own a little.

And now, back to shuffling paper for the government...

First criteria, I wanted to purchase a new vehicle, with 0 kms, so that ruled out any used SVT Focus, and I then compared the SRT-4 to new 03 SVT Foci 5 doors. Price for the Focus, still at $26700, same as the start point of a 04 SRT-4.

I also considered the price to mod the heck out of the Focus. When I came down to the final dollar and cents, I would still spend more on the Focus, and it would not necessarily be on par with the end result that I have planned for the SRT-4.

I debated for many hours, days and weeks on which sport compact to purchase. My head was all over the place but I finally came down to the decision. I will be buying a Dodge for the first time in my buying history.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 08:02 PM
Originally posted by NOSPEED:
Good buy if u end up with it, if i was looking at a brand new car the SRT-4 would be near the top of my list, great "go fast now!!" value, and the 04's have the LSD, should help with cornering traction, a big gripe for 03 owners i heard. Enjoy

I went and got my bank draft this afternoon, and will be picking up my SRT-4 on Saturday.
Posted By: nospeed Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 08:17 PM

They start at $26950, add sunroof $795, add A/C tax $100, add freight $850, and all the rest of the BS fees.

Schweet what colour, leather? sunroof? i also remember reading somwhere that if u got the side airbags u could no longer get the viperesqe seats,it came with the SX 2.0 leathers, true?
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 09:15 PM
Let me know if you plan on dynoing it once it's broken in. I'd like to get a couple runs done with A/F down the road now that I'm pretty much done modding and then I can figure out how I'm going to fine tune the car. I'm in no rush right now though considering I am broke once again
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 10:11 PM
Originally posted by NOSPEED:

Schweet what colour, leather? sunroof? i also remember reading somwhere that if u got the side airbags u could no longer get the viperesqe seats,it came with the SX 2.0 leathers, true?

I got silver, partial leather (I think), and sunroof. The ones you will find mostly have the viper style seats, no side air bags, don't want them any way.

I am planning to get custom leather for the seats down the road.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/21/03 10:12 PM
Originally posted by timeless420:
Let me know if you plan on dynoing it once it's broken in. I'd like to get a couple runs done with A/F down the road now that I'm pretty much done modding and then I can figure out how I'm going to fine tune the car. I'm in no rush right now though considering I am broke once again

Evan, I will most definitely get it dynoed before I start modding it, then after too.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/22/03 04:22 AM
I know I"m on the other side of the world(literaly), but I just was wondering a few things. Chris, Are you getting rid of the the SVT? Will CTA shift to the SRT now as well as the Contour? You have a simply beautifull SVT and it will be sad to see it go if your indeed getting rid of it. Good luck with the TURBO
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/22/03 11:09 AM
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
I know I"m on the other side of the world(literaly), but I just was wondering a few things. Chris, Are you getting rid of the the SVT? Will CTA shift to the SRT now as well as the Contour? You have a simply beautifull SVT and it will be sad to see it go if your indeed getting rid of it. Good luck with the TURBO

The SVT is staying, unless the right amount of $$$$ is offered. The SRT's are very limited in numbers, so I can't really say what will happen down the road. I have lots of plans for the SRT too.
Posted By: EO1702_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/22/03 01:36 PM
Stupid question - what is the actual name of the vehicle?
Is it an SX SRT-4? Or technically a Neon SRT-4??

I can't access the DC Canada website from work to check - don't know why...

Just curious as the regular production models as all know are called the SX here in Canada, not Neons anymore.

Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/22/03 05:26 PM
I'm pretty sure they dropped the name Neon period? I could be wrong but that is what I thought.
Posted By: QuicksilverSVT Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/22/03 08:54 PM
They're still Neons in the US.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/22/03 09:56 PM
Originally posted by EO1702:
Stupid question - what is the actual name of the vehicle?
Is it an SX SRT-4? Or technically a Neon SRT-4??

I can't access the DC Canada website from work to check - don't know why...

Just curious as the regular production models as all know are called the SX here in Canada, not Neons anymore.

Some web sites show SRT-4 only or Neon SRT-4.
Posted By: mbRentalEnvoy Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/23/03 02:42 AM
In the US they are only SRT-4... window stickers, at least the ones ive seen, don't say neon... the car doesn't say neon anywhere, and the website only lists it as SRT-4... they are trying hard to get away from "Its just a neon"
Posted By: nospeed Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/23/03 05:24 PM
Here's little info on the upgraded transaxle
LSD pic
Posted By: touredon Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/29/03 11:05 PM
Well I went and looked at a Blue one at my local dealership today.
Very nice. Better than expected in terms of fit and finish.
This one had the viperesque seats which for a 6'2" 260lb guy, just don't work. Much too confining esp in the left shoulder area.
The shifter delt a bit disapointing as well, although might be better when driving.
I will be test driving sometime in the next few days.

So Chris, have you picked yours up yet?

j.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/29/03 11:33 PM
I'm finally taking it out of the showroom tomorrow evening. The dealer was more than happy to have me leave it in their showroom, as mine and one black one are the last of the heap for this particular dealer. I get to bring the SRT-4 back from time to time, as I mod it. The dealer would like for me to show the car in their showroom to assist in bringing in more customers.

No problem here, hey, they can keep in the showroom all winter for all that matters.
Posted By: SVTCANUK_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/31/03 03:11 AM
So long as little kiddies don't scratch it.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/31/03 04:06 AM
Well, I picked up the SRT-4 this evening, and I just had to tip into the throttle a couple, errr, a few times, on the way back from Mississauga. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comparing my SVT in current trim to a bone stock SRT-4, my SVT would outrun the SRT on the highway, but around the city and from stop light to stop light, I have a feeling the results would be much different. Can't wait to start modding the SRT. It's going to be mighty quick once it's done.
Posted By: Simon_dup1 Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/31/03 01:11 PM
Good luck! Can't wait to see a couple pix of it.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 10/31/03 10:54 PM
Pictures are coming soon.
Posted By: Chris@CTA New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/01/03 06:23 PM
Finally got some dry weather. Here a couple of pics.

More pics at the following link.
Project SRT-4

Posted By: 1FASTDAD Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/01/03 06:53 PM
chris did i read that right. It was built in 1998??????
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 12:12 AM
Oops, typo. September 2003.
Posted By: 1FASTDAD Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 01:01 AM
ok.... that makes alittle more sence. i was like if they staerted to make them so long ago whey did it take so long to put them on the market
Posted By: chongo Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 03:30 AM
Finally got some dry weather. Here a couple of pics.

And you thought the Contour engine bay was tight!!!!!!!

Posted By: LBVSVT_dup1 Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 03:27 PM
Congrats Chris ... a great HP/$ value car. It's just dying to be dropped with some meatier rubber though eh?
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 05:37 PM
Originally posted by LBVSVT:
Congrats Chris ... a great HP/$ value car. It's just dying to be dropped with some meatier rubber though eh?

Thnaks Lou. Definitely it will be dropped and I will hopefully get some 225 rubber. I have lots of future mods planned.

PS: Your parts arrived.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 05:50 PM
This looks kinda cool.

Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 06:30 PM
First thing I thought was. "Theres a suprise it matches the 'tour' in colour".
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 08:04 PM
LOL, hey, it was just a coincidence that I got silver.
Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 08:53 PM

SURE. you keep telling yourself that. LOL

Looks good either way. When will you be starting to offer rides.
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 10:25 PM
Originally posted by mbb41:

SURE. you keep telling yourself that. LOL

Looks good either way. When will you be starting to offer rides.

HAHA.

I guess I better get started at doing up some ride tickets. I have 133kms on the SRT as of yesterday, so it's going to take a while to get pass the 1000km break in period.
Posted By: ContourChris_dup1 Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/02/03 11:59 PM
1 ticket please. For the SRT-4 ride. Is there a student discount?
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/03/03 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ContourChris:
1 ticket please. For the SRT-4 ride. Is there a student discount?

Posted By: chongo Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/03/03 01:06 AM
Looks like you spent sometime cleaning out the garage
to make the new toy fit!!!!!!

It looks pretty sweet there next to the tour.
Next pic hoods up!!!!!!

Student discount $10.00
Big smile on your face $10.00

Whiplash! PRICELESS!
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/03/03 01:12 AM
HEH, Jeff, the hoods up shot is a great idea. The garage was relatively clean to start but alas, some cleaning was still necessary. The SRT-4 fits a lot better beside the SVT, for some reason, than the SE did?
Posted By: mbb41_dup1 Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/03/03 02:36 AM
Yeah yeah, its all about the silver.
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/03/03 07:14 AM
Chris...I see your first mod dealing with the hood scoop and smoother aluminum piping going to the intake manifold

L8R
Rich
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/03/03 12:09 PM
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
Chris...I see your first mod dealing with the hood scoop and smoother aluminum piping going to the intake manifold

L8R
Rich

Rich

THe hood scoop is used to transfer air under the hood to the area of the turbo, to remove the hot air around the turbo. There is a nice big hole in the quarter panel structure by the stock air box. Good place to install a true CAI and cone filter.
Posted By: BARTECH Re: New Pics of SRT-4 - 11/05/03 04:11 PM
I got so close to driving off with the SRT-4...only the van was standing in the way.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 11/05/03 07:20 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the 04' SRT-4 have the stage 1 kit on it already, hence the 230 hp rating Its supposed to have an LSD in it as well, must be nice for a car manufacture to address a cars short comings and then, less than a year after it comes out, they fix/add to it. Hey Ford, are you listening/watching
Posted By: canamSVT Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 11/05/03 07:46 PM
Hay Roger, For 5000 you could have a street flight Turbo and put out 270 hp and 250 Lb/t. I bet Stazi wont have any problems lineing up against an SRT-4. Matter of fact a week ago he went head to head with an 5M. Dead even run...

If you are in the new car market, there is nothing out there that comes close to an SRT-4. The closest thing is an WRX STI for $20K more... If I didn't love the SVT so mush I would get one...
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: Dodge Neon SRT-4????? - 11/06/03 02:11 AM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the 04' SRT-4 have the stage 1 kit on it already, hence the 230 hp rating Its supposed to have an LSD in it as well, must be nice for a car manufacture to address a cars short comings and then, less than a year after it comes out, they fix/add to it. Hey Ford, are you listening/watching

LSD yes, Stage 1, partially yes. It has the injectors but not the ECM. There is a reflash of the 04 computers available to make a full stage 1 for the 04's but apparently, the reflash isn't working out as well as expected. That is going back to the drawing boards.

Actual dyno tests have shown realistic values of around 230hp +/- 5hp with around 240lbsft +/- at the front wheels, not at the crank. Can we say underrrrrrrrrrrrated advertised numbers?
© CEG Archives