Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524443280953&FOLDER<>browsePath=2534374303517494&FOLDER<>browsePath=2534374303517515&FOLDER<>browsePath=1408474396669473&FOLDER<>folder_id=1408474396669473&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=1408474396670271&bmUID=1156801908698

That exact one, though is not listed on the website IS ON CLEARANCE FOR THE PRICE OF $19.97. IF YOU WANT ME TO POST THE RECEIPT I WILL, I got mine from Brampton store on Highway 7 and Airport Road. Though I've seen others with the same DEAL!! Go for it if you want a DECENT WAX/ORBITAL BUFFER!!!
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167603&page=2&pp=15
Uh... that's not the one, that's a random orbit, im talking about the $80 one.
ooppppss i should start reading
just went to CA for nothing the one your talking about is not on sales ar 19.97$ but 44.99$
Trois, is the 79.99 CYCLONE one, it scans up as 19.97 originally from 79.99

The item code and number is...

39-8299-2 SIM CYCLONE MUL @ 19.97
(saved $60.02)

that's exactly from my receipt.

SOMEONE buy it as well and try it out and tell me what you think. It's no porter cable, but hey it's $20, cheaper than a stupid random orbit.
can you post a pic of your receipt so i can show them to have the same price (think they have a policy about price protection)

since the date and the p/n is on the receipt they should do it
You can always do the self-scans at some spots to double-check the price of the product.

It could also be that specific store. I've seen various CT stores with different pricing, especially my buffer I bought (it was somehow cheaper in the GTA than in the Waterloo region).
Originally posted by SVT3Rivieres:
can you post a pic of your receipt so i can show them to have the same price (think they have a policy about price protection)

since the date and the p/n is on the receipt they should do it

YGPM (you've got it in your pm box)
Originally posted by GapBoyPCS:
You can always do the self-scans at some spots to double-check the price of the product.

It could also be that specific store. I've seen various CT stores with different pricing, especially my buffer I bought (it was somehow cheaper in the GTA than in the Waterloo region).

hey gapboy, since when did waterloo become part of the GTA? lol. I just noticed your locale. I'll be moving to north waterloo in november, and have been picking up on things like that as of late...

i just searched an ad for that thing, im gettin a quote for the full price on the website.
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
Originally posted by GapBoyPCS:

hey gapboy, since when did waterloo become part of the GTA? lol. I just noticed your locale. I'll be moving to north waterloo in november, and have been picking up on things like that as of late...

Only after I noticed a lot more people out this way commuting like I do
how do you like the drive? Right now I drive 45 minutes to work (arthur) when i move itll be cut down to 40 (woo-hoo) I couldnt stand driving more than 45 mins or so, especially up where i am and on highway 6 and im talkin about when winter hits.
HERE's MY RECEIPT, pLEASE USE IT WISELY!!

please BUY one and use it, it's a decent too for all round too.
ANYONE try using it? Please my receipt and everything is there?
© CEG Archives