Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 It's here - 08/11/06 03:14 AM
So the reason the SVT left is now at home. So excited that I couldn't wait to take day pics (will come tomorrow)

I'm sitting here holding the original bill of sale from 1972 and it has my last name on it too. This one is a keeper for life
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: It's here - 08/11/06 03:17 AM
Evan,

Congrats on getting the car restored and back on the road. That truly is a PIMP summer cruiser .

Aaron
Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: It's here - 08/11/06 03:37 AM
That's a great car Evan. I'm sure you will have fun with it.
Posted By: m4gician Re: It's here - 08/12/06 06:03 AM
Evan, do you ever make it out to the classic car meets in Woodbridge at Highway 7 and Pine valley right infront of the Taco bell / block buster / TD parking lot? I know there's a lot of classic muscle there, but CLASSIC is what's there, a lot of nice Caddy's there, and I'm sure your new baby girl will fit in there well :P
Posted By: loggerbomb Re: It's here - 08/14/06 03:22 AM
dayum, that is one sweet ride.
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 Re: It's here - 08/14/06 01:05 PM
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
dayum, that is one sweet ride.

I should have daytime pics up by tonight and some pics of the STI on track from this weekend.
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 Re: It's here - 08/16/06 03:33 AM
Daytime pics. Plenty of cleaning to do still

I also had the car appraised today so that I can get it insured as an antique/classic car and the appraiser was quite impressed with it's condition considering how long it has sat and I was pleasantly suprised with his initial value he spat out. Should have the final appraisal by Thursday noon.
Posted By: loggerbomb Re: It's here - 08/16/06 04:27 AM
too bad that car will be an absolute pig on gas!

oh anyone else notice gas went down a ton? It was actually under a dollar in my neck of the woods!
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 Re: It's here - 08/16/06 01:38 PM
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
too bad that car will be an absolute pig on gas!

If I was thinking like that I wouldn't be driving it. Mind you the STI isn't a real gas miser either. I'd be lucky if I got 500kms to the tank. Prob closer to 400ish based on it consuming 1/2 a tank on the way to Shannonville on Saturday
© CEG Archives