Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: lauraq_dup1 It's Official - 07/10/06 10:34 PM
I am now over 400,000 k on my car. She turned over on Sunday on my way to the race. Still going well, okay as well as can be expected anyway. On my way to 450,000 now
Posted By: 1FASTDAD Re: It's Official - 07/10/06 10:44 PM
nice laura...keep it going and dont sell her till she dies.

Wesley
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: It's Official - 07/10/06 11:58 PM
Good job Laura. Oh I heard you were driving in the F150 with Montoyas name on it. My friend was the driver!

Aaron
Posted By: bigerik Re: It's Official - 07/11/06 01:02 AM
Awesome, Laura!
You are an inspiration to us all!
Erik
Posted By: lauraq_dup1 Re: It's Official - 07/11/06 01:58 AM
Originally posted by SVT SNOB:
Good job Laura. Oh I heard you were driving in the F150 with Montoyas name on it. My friend was the driver!

Aaron

Yes I was in the truck but it was Funkmaster Flex who was in the back. Your friend seemed like a really nice guy.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: It's Official - 07/11/06 02:21 AM
Originally posted by lauraq:
Originally posted by SVT SNOB:

Aaron

Yes I was in the truck but it was Funkmaster Flex who was in the back. Your friend seemed like a really nice guy.

Yep that was the truck. I can't believe he got to do that I am jealous .

Aaron
Posted By: SVTforme_dup1 Re: It's Official - 07/11/06 02:42 AM
On the way to the half mil mark.. wow!!
Posted By: European Re: It's Official - 07/11/06 02:49 AM
Wow congratulations. That milage is actually rather insane, for a civic I suppose its respectable milage but for a Contour wow im suprised indeeeeeed. As mentioned keep the beast running as long as possible. Did you sing or scream at 400,000km, I would have taped it for sure lol. Wow, makes me think my 1996 contour with 130,000km is still a baby. Yes well, hopefully mine will run for years to come as well as it runs now. Congrats again.
© CEG Archives