Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: gooserex Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/11/06 11:22 AM
Well, it finally happend, I got rear ended... thankfully I was already stopped and the guy that hit me was only doing about 10kms/hr and I didn't move enough to hit the guy a head of me.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good body shop in the GTA.

Thanks!
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/11/06 01:28 PM
Welcome to the club , at least yours was not written off. Glad you are ok tho .

As for the body shops try Danny at CFD his number is 905-220-1588, tell him Aaron sent you.

Aaron

Posted By: gooserex Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/11/06 07:17 PM
Right on, thanks!

Thankfully he was only doing about 10+kms/hr and I was stopped far enough from the guy in front of me so I didn't rear end them. My rear bumper is now pushed to the right and rubbing on the trunk lid and popping out on both sides (kinda looks like bumper sag but worse), you can even see the imprint of the guys lic plate and read Ontario in the dust... I got some pics that I'll post sometime...

Yesterday was messy in the Scarborough area, my neighbor got his 05' Expedition side swiped by someone making a two lane right hand turn in front of him, we also saw a REALLY NASTY rear ending that sent a car across two on coming lanes and through a fence into someones front yard, plus the usual intersections littered with car parts... All of that within a 5 block radius in Scarberia...

cheers
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/11/06 07:24 PM
Sounds like some crazy driving around there .

Let me know how it works out with Danny.

Aaron

Silly me I put my number as Dannys number , the number for CFD is 905-264-2068 he is located on Woodstream Blvd, it's hwy7 and Martingrove.
Originally posted by SVT SNOB:

As for the body shops try Danny at CFD his number is 905-220-1588, tell him Aaron sent you.

Aaron

Damn, you're STILL whining and looking for sympathy about your accident?! If you would have learned how to drive you would have been alright. Also, stop pretending you have the hookups at the body shop. Sheesh!

Goose, that sucks, but look at it this way, at least you weren't on your bike......
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/11/06 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:

Aaron

Damn, you're STILL whining and looking for sympathy about your accident?! If you would have learned how to drive you would have been alright. Also, stop pretending you have the hookups at the body shop. Sheesh!

Goose, that sucks, but look at it this way, at least you weren't on your bike......

HAHA very funny John .

Aaron
Posted By: 1FASTDAD Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/11/06 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:

Aaron

HAHA very funny John .

Aaron

Yes Aaron it is Funny...now shut up and go find another svt and try to to wreck it this time

Wesley
Posted By: gooserex Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/13/06 03:23 AM
Heck I get a free rear bumper out of the deal. I'm not going to complain, the paint was getting old anyways. Now if only I could have found a way to get em to replace my side skirts.
Hey gooserex, whereabouts do you live? I live on Alexmuir, which is right at Finch and Midland, and I have a black SVT too.
Originally posted by LegacySHO:
Hey gooserex, whereabouts do you live? I live on Alexmuir, which is right at Finch and Midland, and I have a black SVT too.

HAHHAHAHA.... thats too funny....

I was with gooserex when the dood hit him and Alexmuir was where we were going!

Didn't see any other SVT's though...
Posted By: gooserex Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/13/06 09:58 PM
I live down in the south west end of toronto, I was dropping my wife and son off at a BBQ... I'm never going into Scarborough again, that place is a drivers nightmare!!!
Posted By: gooserex Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/20/06 03:19 AM
Here's an image... you can even see the imprint/dust outline the guys plate left in the bumper!

[img]http://www.gooserex.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=4476[/img]
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/20/06 04:37 AM
Did you find a shop to do the work? Nice bumper .

Aaron
Posted By: gooserex Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/20/06 01:55 PM
Did you find a shop to do the work? Nice bumper .

Aaron

After asking around I spoke with my insurer and I went with whomever they refered me to as that way the work would be gaurenteed for the life of the car so long as I owned it, regardless of my insurer!
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Rear ended on Finch at Midland... :( - 06/20/06 08:31 PM
Oh nice nice.

Aaron
© CEG Archives