Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Speed Demons_dup1 SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/03/06 03:24 PM
Saturday 12pm Aug 5th
Big Dog's Grill, 1401 Foxworthy Ave, San Jose, CA 95118
Alot of car clubs and old timers meet up here. WRX's show up every Thursday.

Lets start a list of who's coming and maybe invite some cougars out.
Posted By: superrandomguy Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/03/06 06:18 PM
i can make it!

for those without a keyboard, heres a link to the location:

1401 Foxworthy Ave

Posted By: bradSVT Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/03/06 11:57 PM
Have fun! I will be in Montana from the 5th-11th. Hope your turn out is good. I will try to get a meet I guess next summer when I get back.
Posted By: Speed Demons_dup1 Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/04/06 08:13 PM
Someone let the cougar guys know, my password isnt working.
Posted By: superrandomguy Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/04/06 10:52 PM
Attendance list (By screen name):

1. superrandomguy
2. speed demons
Posted By: svt4b Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/07/06 06:05 PM
Originally posted by superrandomguy:
Attendance list (By screen name):

1. superrandomguy
2. speed demons

looks like it was a huge turnout

I just got back saturday in the late afternoon, otherwise I would have gone down there. Hope it was a cool little meet. I think that we should try and get one decent one where we go Karting at LeMans in fremont. anyone???
Posted By: superrandomguy Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/07/06 11:19 PM
yea...i didnt go...haha i'm guessing no one did.

we gotta get more than 2 people for it to be a meet
Posted By: svt4b Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/12/06 04:28 AM
good luck...
brenden, when you want to run?? I just got the car back, still breaking everything in right now. only 350miles to go!
Posted By: Speed Demons_dup1 Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/13/06 07:05 AM
Originally posted by superrandomguy:
yea...i didnt go...haha i'm guessing no one did.

Just my 2 cents: to many people flake so nobody goes anymore. Last two times someone wanted to meet up nobody showed. Yes including Big Dogs. I at least stopped by incase you showed.
I don't know about the rest of you guys but there will be a few of us that will be going to the Monterey sports car championship in october. if anyone would like to make a meet of it that would be fun.

if there is actual interest I will make a new posting for it
Posted By: bradSVT Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/14/06 04:42 AM
I wanted to get a meet a couple weeks back. I have been in Montana for over a week now or else I would of shown. Now I am headed down for SD in one week.
are you actually in SJ now? you said you'd be here for a few days right? which days are those, and maybe we can get a mini meet. It's funny with the amount of cars/people that show up to these things now days, you could say that there was a few of us that had meets every day at our apt. complex there was a 2 silver, green and red svts there
Posted By: bradSVT Re: SJ meet Aug 5: Big Dog's Grill - 08/14/06 10:50 PM
I leave friday morning. Haha I came home from back from vacation and my Dad bought a SE for $350 that needs a tranny. He wants to do another 3L hahaha. I would be down for a mini meet.
pick a day
© CEG Archives