Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 going under! - 03/23/06 01:28 AM
well tomorrow I will be going under the knife, I wish that it was my car that needed the surgery but... I will be having my large intestine removed and my small one brought down to take its place. wish me luck!!!
Posted By: TheFordGuy Re: going under! - 03/23/06 01:44 AM
Good luck!!!

Greg
Posted By: path914 Re: going under! - 03/23/06 02:04 AM
Originally posted by TheFordGuy:
Good luck!!!

Posted By: bradSVT Re: going under! - 03/23/06 03:05 AM
Originally posted by path914:
Good luck!!!

Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: going under! - 03/23/06 03:55 AM
thanks!!!!
Posted By: bradSVT Re: going under! - 03/23/06 03:59 AM
When your better from your surgery don�t you get to see your car all fixed?
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: going under! - 03/23/06 04:05 AM
well sort of. I have to do some minor things. I have a small exhaust leak, and the DPFE sensor is bad. oh and put the chip in. all of which I can't do for 3 months.
Posted By: bradSVT Re: going under! - 03/23/06 05:35 AM
You will be out for three months!? Wow, how much of that time are you stuck in bed? Did you take time off of school?
Posted By: Matty K Re: going under! - 03/23/06 07:10 AM
All the best, Johnny. Hope someone's there to see you say weird stuff coming out of anesthesia!
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 Re: going under! - 03/23/06 08:11 AM
Johnny!

Rooting for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!
Posted By: contourfreak22 Re: going under! - 03/23/06 03:29 PM
Good luck!!!

Posted By: GoofSHO Re: going under! - 03/23/06 06:34 PM
Good luck. Hope all goes well and to plan.

B
Posted By: ValCor_dup1 Re: going under! - 03/23/06 10:40 PM
Hey Johnny! I've had that same surgery and you will be fine. Good luck to you and if you have any questions when you are able to aske them, please do. I can help you answer them all.
Posted By: guessclassic65 Re: going under! - 03/24/06 03:12 AM
hope everything works out for ya!
Posted By: GetBooby151�© Re: going under! - 03/24/06 04:21 AM
what exactly do u need this surgery for??
Posted By: tm-svt_dup1 Re: going under! - 03/24/06 04:54 AM
Good luck Johnny!
Have a safe surgery and hope you get on your feet soon.

-Thom
Posted By: TheFordGuy Re: going under! - 03/24/06 08:49 PM
How did it go? Hope all went well...

Greg
Posted By: contourfreak22 Re: going under! - 03/27/06 07:22 AM
said a prayer
Posted By: Speed Demons_dup1 Re: going under! - 03/27/06 11:13 PM
Any news.... Hope your feeling better.
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: going under! - 03/30/06 11:50 PM
well I just got home today! thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers! the surgery went better than perfect, the scar is long but once the staples were out you could hardly see it. I have a colostomy bag on my stomach for a couple months, and then Igo back under and have that removed so that I can "function" again. I had to have the surgery, because I had Ulcerative collitishttp://ccfa.org/info/about/ucp, which had infected my entire large intestine/colon/rectum which was all removed. I have had the disease for about ten years now and it finally got to the point where I had to go to the bathroom more times a day than anyone should ever have to.

again thank you everyone for all of there thoughts and prayers
Posted By: bradSVT Re: going under! - 03/31/06 05:08 AM
i am glad to be hearing that you will be ok!
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 Re: going under! - 04/01/06 01:41 AM
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
well I just got home today! thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers! the surgery went better than perfect, the scar is long but once the staples were out you could hardly see it. I have a colostomy bag on my stomach for a couple months, and then Igo back under and have that removed so that I can "function" again. I had to have the surgery, because I had Ulcerative <a href="collitishttp://ccfa.org/info/about/ucp" target="_blank">collitishttp://ccfa.org/info/about/ucp</a>, which had infected my entire large intestine/colon/rectum which was all removed. I have had the disease for about ten years now and it finally got to the point where I had to go to the bathroom more times a day than anyone should ever have to.

again thank you everyone for all of there thoughts and prayers

Johnny!

Glad to hear you are alive and well. Hopefully everythigng works out and we can get you good and liquoured up in a few months.

I'll see you when I get back into town!
Posted By: svt4b Re: going under! - 04/01/06 06:35 AM
good to see that it went smooth there johnny...i have all your parts ready for you, hit me up
© CEG Archives