Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: RRT_SVT in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/09/06 01:05 AM
anybdy know something of Jeffrey B. Silva he sold to mee some stuff and since then i have received response from him anybody know if is ok??
Posted By: svt4stv Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/11/06 09:39 AM
are you saying you havent received what you bought? i dont know about anyone else here, but ive never heard of this guy. hope you werent ripped off man.
Posted By: RRT_SVT Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/11/06 08:37 PM
Originally posted by svt4stv:
are you saying you havent received what you bought? i dont know about anyone else here, but ive never heard of this guy. hope you werent ripped off man.

yes i have pay for an headlight blackouts i have send the money order to him and never received the merchandise i have send multiple mails and nothing

Posted By: svt4stv Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/11/06 09:13 PM
where does he live?
Posted By: RRT_SVT Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/13/06 12:35 AM
where does he live?

he give to me a adrees from fremont california and a phone number i have dialed 5 or 6 times and no answer the last time i left a message , i think maybe something happened i don't know , my father lives in oakland and maybe i will go to aokland in a month buth i amd in search of jeffrey for the blackouts if he haven't send to me .
Posted By: svt4b Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/16/06 08:19 AM
you got jacked!

hopefully not but if so you should go see if you can get your sh*t

whats his SN on here?
Posted By: RRT_SVT Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/16/06 09:26 PM
Originally posted by svt4b:
you got jacked!

hopefully not but if so you should go see if you can get your sh*t

whats his SN on here?

his sn is silvasvt98

Posted By: svt4stv Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/16/06 09:54 PM
if i lived anywhere near Fremont Id go pay him a little visit for you with my boys of course we're all involved on different forums and hate it when people do sh** like this. you can try calling the police up in fremont and go pay him a visit when you get to Oakland. how much money are we talking about here?

a little advice, before you doing any business here, make sure you know who the person is. if theyre not on A LOT then id ask around to see if anyone knows who he is. there seems to be too many people who open a CEG account in order to rip people off.
Posted By: superrandomguy Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/17/06 06:48 PM
hey,

I live in fremont...i wouldnt mind doing a little recon

Posted By: RRT_SVT Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/18/06 08:58 PM
if i lived anywhere near Fremont Id go pay him a little visit for you with my boys of course we're all involved on different forums and hate it when people do sh** like this. you can try calling the police up in fremont and go pay him a visit when you get to Oakland. how much money are we talking about here?

a little advice, before you doing any business here, make sure you know who the person is. if theyre not on A LOT then id ask around to see if anyone knows who he is. there seems to be too many people who open a CEG account in order to rip people off.

its not mucho only 37 dlls. buth i never do a thing like that i believe in people and that kind of actions disappoint me
Posted By: RRT_SVT Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/18/06 09:01 PM
Originally posted by superrandomguy:
hey,

I live in fremont...i wouldnt mind doing a little recon

here is all the info

Removed by Path914

multiple mails and phone call and nothing
Posted By: superrandomguy Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/25/06 04:27 AM
he's on the other side of town from me...I'll scout the place and then see whats up when i get some time

Posted By: path914 Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/26/06 03:03 PM
Regardless of the situation, individuals personal info shouldn't be posted in a public forum. I have removed the information already posted.

If you would like to make arrangements yourself, please take it to PM's

Thanks
Paul
Posted By: RRT_SVT Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/28/06 03:10 AM
Originally posted by path914:
Regardless of the situation, individuals personal info shouldn't be posted in a public forum. I have removed the information already posted.

If you would like to make arrangements yourself, please take it to PM's

Thanks
Paul

i was contacted by jefrey by mail and say he send to me this week and i can get the headlights covers by thursday i will keep updates of the situation he explained to me the situation
Posted By: RRT_SVT Re: in search of Jeffrey B. Silva - 03/30/06 07:34 PM
problem fixed i just received the covers the wednesday all is ok!

jeffrey explain to me the reason eh delay so long. sorry for any inconvenience made it
© CEG Archives