Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GilNewball USC or UCLA? - 11/28/05 05:28 PM

USC or UCLA?
USC
UCLA

Who will win, my fellow Angelenos?
Posted By: WildChild Re: USC or UCLA? - 11/29/05 06:57 AM
USC, are you realy asking this question?
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: USC or UCLA? - 11/29/05 07:11 PM
UCLA for the win. Just don't like USC.
Posted By: GilNewball Re: USC or UCLA? - 11/29/05 09:15 PM
Originally posted by myfastse:

That's what I was wanting to see. If there was any opposition to the West Coast Dominance.

Fight On, Trojans!!!
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: USC or UCLA? - 11/29/05 11:43 PM
Originally posted by gilroynewball:

That's what I was wanting to see. If there was any opposition to the West Coast Dominance.

Fight On, Trojans!!!

I would say Notre Dame was given another chance they would win this time. Also, that was the crapiest ending to a game I have ever seen (USC vs. ND). Everyone was like WTF? A win is a win I guess.
Posted By: WildChild Re: USC or UCLA? - 11/30/05 04:03 AM
ND had no chance. They havn't betten usc in the last three seasons. As a matter of fact, no team has betten USC since they lost to CAL three years ago.

Dim Franchise Boys is what we should start calling them for that 34-0 win streak they got going on
Posted By: GilNewball Re: USC or UCLA? - 11/30/05 04:08 PM

I would say Notre Dame was given another chance they would win this time. Also, that was the crapiest ending to a game I have ever seen (USC vs. ND). Everyone was like WTF? A win is a win I guess.

There was still a few seconds on the clock. The game is still active at that point. Another play could have been made. It was exactly that which happened. And USC won. I was also WTF with that game. Strategic.
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: USC or UCLA? - 11/30/05 09:50 PM
Originally posted by WildChild:
ND had no chance.

Did you watch the game? 5 sec left and ND still had the lead. I would call that one hell of a chance. Only team to give them a good fight this season.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: USC or UCLA? - 12/01/05 03:23 AM
ND had no chance.

Did you watch the game? 5 sec left and ND still had the lead. I would call that one hell of a chance. Only team to give them a good fight this season.

AND ... if the Heisman trophy winner would have held on to the ball instead of fumbling out of bounds they (USC) would have lost.
Posted By: WildChild Re: USC or UCLA? - 12/01/05 04:19 AM
ND had no chance.

they tried, I'll give them that
Posted By: GilNewball Re: USC or UCLA? - 12/01/05 08:05 PM
I'll also admit, ND gave SC the run for their money.
© CEG Archives