Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: WildChild I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/27/05 07:37 AM
Wazz up Socal,

It been a long cruise but I made it back safe from the Persian Gulf and managed to get off of the boat a couple of weeks early. I'll post a link with some pics from cruise later after my ship pulls back in.

I need my car up and running, and mabie some help moving this weekend. Instead of duing a complete engine swap I decided to do a head swap for a 00' Focus head and keep my 4 banger. I'll post another thred in the ZETEC proformance section to keep everyone updated on my progress.

Just wanted to drop a line though.
Feels hella good to be home.

Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/27/05 08:05 AM
welcome home brotha. glad you made it back alive. And glad to here that the tour will be up and running sooner than later. I was just in town visiting too. everyone kicked me out though, said i was to loud for sd, i had to go.
Posted By: path914 Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/27/05 02:10 PM
Welcome back!
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/28/05 03:49 PM
Welcome back man. Let us know if you need any help.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/28/05 07:28 PM
Originally posted by myfastse:

Yea like your gonna stop playing "WOW" long enough to help work on someones car.
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/28/05 09:19 PM
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Yea like your gonna stop playing "WOW" long enough to help work on someones car.

Do they have tools up there where you live? And I don't mean the ones used to repair horse shoes either.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/29/05 08:23 PM
Originally posted by dubkatz:

Do they have tools up there where you live? And I don't mean the ones used to repair horse shoes either.

Enough to pull my tranny by myself.
Posted By: Mental Case Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/29/05 09:26 PM
Welcome home playa, holla at ya boyz if you need help. Big Country, where the hell you been? i forgot what you look like. Dub, sorry i missed your visit. But its not like you B1TC4es called me when you were here.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/30/05 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Mental Case:
Dub, sorry i missed your visit. But its not like you B1TC4es called me when you were here.

Dont stress i was only in town for a few days, and saw everyone else for like 4 hours. I was in a hurry to bounce.
Posted By: WildChild Re: I'm home baby, yeah!!! - 10/30/05 02:17 AM
Thanks, I started pulling my head off today, I got everything disconnected but the Altinator, and the torque bolts for the head.

I ordered some other stuff for the new head, but I think the tour may be out of commision for a few more months .
© CEG Archives