Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Marky_dup1 San Diego, 8 October - 10/07/05 04:51 AM
I'll be at my shop early Saturday, if anyone wants to stop by and work on your car come on over. (Don't tell Fast Eddie.)
Posted By: Mental Case Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/07/05 05:41 AM
How early is early, i may have an appointment in the morning but i definitely wanna take you up on you offer for some assistance. Whats the latest you'll be there as well?
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/07/05 05:36 PM
We have been getting there at around 7am the past couple of weekends. I will be there early, but need to leave around 10am.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/07/05 05:46 PM
Not sure, depends on who shows. I am going to do some cleaning and depending on what time Paul shows we may start on some rear deck sub/amp installs. What did you want to do? Fluid drain/ fills don't take long.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/07/05 05:49 PM
Walked away, missed your post. Great Paul I'll be there @ 7am.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/07/05 08:41 PM
yo paul what are you doing with the box you got beck there now? You gonna put it in the house? Didnt you have a plate amp, that you were gonna use to run a home sub.
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/07/05 09:32 PM
Well, it may be staying for a little while longer. The subs I just got for Mark and I are too deep for the space I have available above my amp rack. I actually really like the sound of my current sub a lot so its not a huge deal, it just takes up a ton of space.

I would put it in the house as a HT sub like I was intending to do originally, but the "boss" doesn't like the idea...

Yes I already have a plate amp that works quite well for the sub in a HT environment. Looks like I will just try and sell it if I can find a buyer. Sure was fun to make though...
Posted By: Mental Case Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/08/05 02:22 AM
I'll try to be there around 7 ish but i"d like one of you to hit the store with me so i can make sure i get the right shyt. Whats up with Big Country? he to good to come down and hang with us these days? LOL
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/08/05 02:29 AM
Pick up what you need tonight, if your not sure what to get call me.
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/08/05 03:27 AM
I may be running a little later tommorrow morning. I am spending the night up in Jamul, so I will have to come down and stop by my place before I show up.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego, 8 October - 10/09/05 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Mental Case:
Whats up with Big Country? he to good to come down and hang with us these days? LOL

I spoke to him a few days ago, He might have some moving plans in his future as well, Ill let him explain the details.
© CEG Archives