Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Does anyone local want my rear strut tower brace, my N2O kit, or my B&M shifter? I figure i'd ask here first before i have to worry about shipping.
Originally posted by chikmagnet340:
Does anyone local want my rear strut tower brace, my N2O kit, or my B&M shifter? I figure i'd ask here first before i have to worry about shipping.

B&M shifter has been sold...
Posted By: svt4stv Re: some stuff for sale, B&M, Rear STB, N20 - 08/27/05 09:19 AM

B&M shifter has been sold...

more like traded

my...uh svt exhaust has been "sold" too.

Intrested in the Rear Strut Tower Brace. I am in Sac but work in Livermoore... Definitely intrested, let me know how much etc... Thx!
I have already sold the rear stb, and the b&m. All I have left is the N2O kit by zex. Sorry.
Posted By: DopePope Re: some stuff for sale, B&M, Rear STB, N20 - 08/29/05 03:32 AM
so uh, whats up with the ride that you are parting with this stuff...or did i miss it?
I plan on trading it in and getting out of debt. I'm lookin to pick up a 93 gt vert.
Posted By: DopePope Re: some stuff for sale, B&M, Rear STB, N20 - 08/29/05 05:47 AM
oh well thats cool though, those cars are pretty mean, im sure you'll enjoy.
no I think you mean pretty LAME!!!! who the hell wants a 50 in a vert??? what a loser, ha ha!!!
talk all the talk you want. when i have 8k invested in it including the price of purchase..... It'll be kick ass to drive, and then cruise with the top down. Bang for the buck, its a no brainer. I liked my contour, but i'll love not having a car payment and to have a car easy to work on. Don't be a hater.

a V-8 rear wheel drive doesn't hurt either.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: some stuff for sale, B&M, Rear STB, N20 - 08/31/05 03:36 AM
when my motor went i seriously considered getting an 02 gt vert. i love verts myself. so sweet to cruise around in with the top down. but....the mpg, insurance and love for my tour changed my mind....for now...

if youre going to trade in your tour, why do you want to get an svt exhaust? is yours messed up?
Posted By: DopePope Re: some stuff for sale, B&M, Rear STB, N20 - 08/31/05 07:22 AM
stock svt exhaust im guessing will look better when he is trying to sell it. not to mention then he could sell his.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: some stuff for sale, B&M, Rear STB, N20 - 08/31/05 09:27 AM
Originally posted by DopePope:
stock svt exhaust im guessing will look better when he is trying to sell it. not to mention then he could sell his.

I plan on trading it in and getting out of debt.

Originally posted by DopePope:

Yeah, he's right. I have the Brullen that is no longer made, and usually dealers don't care for aftermarket. The closer to stock i can make it, the easier it will be to sell. Not to mention how much quieter stock is.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: some stuff for sale, B&M, Rear STB, N20 - 08/31/05 04:05 PM
where's the brullen going?
My buddy Omar (2guard) in Az is taking my Brullen, my sho shop off road y, and my hpp rear STB.
Posted By: path914 Re: some stuff for sale, B&M, Rear STB, N20 - 08/31/05 05:09 PM
Since all you have left is the N2O, post a classified ad and finish this thread.
Originally posted by path914:
Since all you have left is the N2O, post a classified ad and finish this thread.

And that's the bottom line cause Path says so!!!!

hehehehe
Originally posted by Mental Case:
Originally posted by path914:

And that's the bottom line cause Path says so!!!!

hehehehe

If i was the mod. i would have locked this sob along time ago
Stick a fork in it, the thread is done!
© CEG Archives