Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: path914 San Diego meet! - 01/19/05 05:54 PM
It has been over a year since we have had an actual meet down here in San Diego. I think it is about time that we all get together again. I've noticed that there are a few new members locally and I think it would be good to meet you guys.

Maybe set a date for about a month from now so that everyone can work it into their schedules. I was thinking of someplace central, like the Fuddrucker's in Mira Mesa that we used to meet at.

What do you guys think?
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/19/05 10:00 PM
Paul,

Great Idea, how about the weekend after the Superbowl?
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/19/05 10:36 PM
You mean no POKER this time?

-dan
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/19/05 11:57 PM
Originally posted by ContourSVT98:
You mean no POKER this time?

-dan

Lol, no... you can actually come without the threat of losing your hard-earned income...
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 01:25 AM
Quote:

Lol, no... you can actually come without the threat of losing your hard-earned income...

perhaps I WILL COME OVER. My comments are never meant to be a threat. Just something about me that I like to tease of others.

-dan
Posted By: WildChild Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 01:33 AM
I'm in, just let me know a date and place.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 02:02 AM
I guess i will show up too being i dont have a job. Of course i did just go to the bank today and payed my loan off for the tour, so now she mine.
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 02:59 AM
How about Feb 12th or 19th? Both are Saturdays and are at least a few weeks away. Anyone have any conflicts with those dates?
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 06:14 AM
checking my calender and it look like i could make either of those days
any idea as to what we are gonna do?
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 03:11 PM
I wasn't thinking of making any big plans, I just thought we could all get together, have some food and maybe talk about some future plans.

You know once you make actually plans for things to do, some people won't like them and will find excuses not to come This way, no one has any excuses and everyone can show up. Afterall, if you don't like food and cars WTH are you doing as a member of CEG
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 04:09 PM
Originally posted by path914:
How about Feb 12th or 19th? Both are Saturdays and are at least a few weeks away. Anyone have any conflicts with those dates?

Either ok with me, AND I will buy the first round.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Marky:

Either ok with me, AND I will buy the first round.

thats kinda what i was getting at. We need to go somewere we can get a drink, not just fudruckers.
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/20/05 11:28 PM
There are a few local guys under legal age. Maybe meet, have some food, and for those who want to, we can move on to my place for "continued socializing"...
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/21/05 01:33 AM
Okay, lets set it officially for February 19th. Around 1pm for you late risers (Eric... to ngue , at the Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa.

That work for everyone?
Posted By: WildChild Re: San Diego meet! - 01/21/05 06:26 AM
The 19th will work for me, but I don't know if I will have to work that weekend.

How about the 18th(Friday night) at Qualcom?

Racelegal should be out there if the event doesn't get canceled. I think it will be a good place to go to and showoff. I went last weekend, it was ok(just cold). A few imports scaterd throughout the parking lot, and about five or six other clubs were out. About 200 people or so
were out there.
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/22/05 07:15 PM
Okay, lets set it officially for February 19th. Around 1pm for you late risers (Eric... to ngue , at the Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa.

That work for everyone?

Works for me.
Posted By: WildChild Re: San Diego meet! - 01/31/05 04:12 AM

That work for everyone?

Works for me.

I need directions, I'm comming from Chula Vista near Southwest College. Telegraph Canyon Rd(L street) & I-805 are down the street from my house.
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 01/31/05 05:19 AM
Originally posted by WildChild:

That work for everyone?

Works for me.

I need directions, I'm comming from Chula Vista near Southwest College. Telegraph Canyon Rd(L street) & I-805 are down the street from my house.

Easy, take I-805 North to Mira Mesa Blvd. and head East a few miles. Its on the right-hand side. I will post a map when it gets closer to the meet.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/04/05 09:31 PM
So lets get a list of all who is going for sure
1.Dubkatz
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/04/05 11:18 PM
Originally posted by dubkatz:
1.Dubkatz

Me.
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/04/05 11:45 PM
1.Dubkatz
2.Marky
3.Path914
Posted By: WildChild Re: San Diego meet! - 02/06/05 04:51 AM
1.Dubkatz
2.Marky
3.Path914

4.WildChild (depending on work sced)
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 12:03 AM
well im sure were gonna have a grand old time with just the 3 of us
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 01:36 AM
What else is new?

Come on guys, you know you're out there...
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 02:43 AM
Whats new here is that IM GOING. so is my homeboy Mike (Aspire) and hopefully my brother (felixdacat) as well. One thing Im concern is that if there was any way we can all meet up a bit more north like Oceanside? Its a very long drive for the 2/3 of us. Let us know.

-dan
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 03:18 AM

Okay, February 19th. Around 1pm, Fuddruckers in Mira Mesa.

Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 08:12 AM
Mira Mesa??? Gotta do better than that amigo! Why not Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, Encinitas, San Marcos, or Escondido? It is confirmed that the 3 of us from Orange County will attend as well. If you look at the map we'll be driving for an hour(possibly more) to get to the cities I mentioned above. You guys all living in San Diego would only drive for 15-20 mins to get there. Please reconsider the location again.

-dan
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 08:49 AM
I would love for them to come to north county being i live in vista, But nobody ever listens to poor old me.
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 09:23 AM
I would love for them to come to north county being i live in vista, But nobody ever listens to poor old me.

Agreed!

-dan
Posted By: Marky_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 01:06 PM
Mira Mesa??? Gotta do better than that amigo! Why not Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, Encinitas, San Marcos, or Escondido? It is confirmed that the 3 of us from Orange County will attend as well. If you look at the map we'll be driving for an hour(possibly more) to get to the cities I mentioned above. You guys all living in San Diego would only drive for 15-20 mins to get there. Please reconsider the location again.

-dan

Three SD guys confirmed and one maybe weeks ago. We can plan another meet in the future. Why change the location on short notice?
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 04:47 PM
The reason we picked that location is that it is somewhat central. It is still 45-60 min from south bay and at least 35 min from East county. If we moved it to Oceanside, it would be an hour away for almost all the SD guys except for Dub. We really want you guys to come, but I was mainly thinking of a central location for the majority of us.

Many of us have gone all the way up to the OC for meets, because they were OC meets and we wanted to join. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from and this doesn't come off as me being a d*ck.

We can always plan future meets somewhere more to the North...
Posted By: ScottK Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 07:43 PM

http://www.k1speed.com/ would be a fun meet to have in the future, but hey I never make it anyway
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/11/05 08:09 PM
Originally posted by ScottK:

http://www.k1speed.com/ would be a fun meet to have in the future, but hey I never make it anyway

Whatcha up to next Saturday Scott?
Posted By: Mental Case Re: San Diego meet! - 02/12/05 05:52 AM
Let me get this right, the opportunity to add 3 more people to our always shallow meets and the dilemna is 20 to 30 minutes of extra driving. We've all driven to Vista, Oceanside or Escondido for less. This is a situation in which we should compromise. So path, you not being a d*ck but just a little unreasonable. I know dub wont mind, hell it's right in his neck of the woods(no pun intended).

And by the way, i am coming, i usually do. We almost never meet anymore and to say maybe for a later meet we'll go 20 to 30 minutes further North is just ludacris (lol) Can't believe i actually found a situation to use that word!!!

I think we could easily accomedate going there because we haven't meet for so long. Thats just my 2cents worth.
I'm willing to drive up but make sure we have a nice spot to meet and somewhere to eat. You know us black folks love to eat (lol)

Oh yea, what up [censored]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back
Posted By: JB1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/12/05 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Mental Case:
You know us black folks love to eat (lol)

red necks too.
Posted By: Aspire Re: San Diego meet! - 02/12/05 10:10 AM
And Dan is not exagerating our CSVT caravan, there will be atleast Dan and Myself so why not a location that is central to ALL who want to attend (about an hour for everyone)? Just imagine six cars instead of 3 or 4.

DelToro Headlights 4 life

Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/12/05 03:52 PM
Probably another 2 more are coming. Im waiting for their repsonses. If we can all meet a bit more north like those cities I mentioned itll be the biggest meeting Ive ever been to. I always go to meetings and only 3-4 shows up. Is this what you guys want? Im sure there are plenty of nice resturants in the upper north of San Diego. If I was to set up a meeting like I normally do in Orange County and you guys from San Diego were coming I would be fair and square to meet somewhere in the deep south part of OC. Just me 2 cents here.

Aspire(Mike),my brother wants to come as well so that makes 3 so far. Probably svt4svt(steve) would come aslo.

-dan
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/12/05 11:51 PM
Okay, okay... if everyone is willing, no problems here. I was just thinking of the rest of you, I'll go anywhere. If we're going to meet up in the O-side neck of the woods, Maybe Dub can pick the place since I'm not very familiar with the area.

Dub?
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/13/05 12:26 AM
yea , yea im thinking give me a sec.
Im trying to think of a place thats real easy to get to. and plenty of parking.
There is the mall in carlsbad. Plenty of parking. But no were within walking distance to eat. On the other side of the freeway is a applebees sports bar. it should have plenty of parking. We could meet in the mall parking lot outside of Sears. Super easy to find. all you do is go east on the 78 and the first offramp is Jefferson. you just turn right and a 1/4 mile is the parking lot. then we could all roll over to the place to eat.
Anyone else have any ideas?
Im just thinking of the easest place for everyone to meet.
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/13/05 01:10 AM
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/13/05 01:49 AM
yea , yea im thinking give me a sec.
Im trying to think of a place thats real easy to get to. and plenty of parking.
There is the mall in carlsbad. Plenty of parking. But no were within walking distance to eat. On the other side of the freeway is a applebees sports bar. it should have plenty of parking. We could meet in the mall parking lot outside of Sears. Super easy to find. all you do is go east on the 78 and the first offramp is Jefferson. you just turn right and a 1/4 mile is the parking lot. then we could all roll over to the place to eat.
Anyone else have any ideas?
Im just thinking of the easest place for everyone to meet.

El Camino Real Mall? That would work and its like what, a block from your house

Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/13/05 06:48 AM
mother f'er i live in vista not carlsbad. its like 4 miles away
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/13/05 07:38 AM
Its like one exit on the freeway. I would think it would still be considered Vista or O-side. I thought Carlsbad was further South.
Posted By: felixdacat Re: San Diego meet! - 02/14/05 06:14 PM
I've been reading this thread for the past few days and now that it seems that everthing is coming along just fine, I'm definitely going. Anywhere closer than Mira Mesa is perfect for all OC people.

Felix
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/14/05 09:26 PM
Here is a map to the meet so no one gets lost :)

Edit: The link for the map was too long to work so here's the address, you'll just having to put it into Yahoo or Mapquest yourself:

Sears Roebuck & Co
2561 El Camino Real
Carlsbad CA 92008
Posted By: svt4stv Re: San Diego meet! - 02/14/05 11:48 PM
is this still at 1pm?
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/15/05 01:25 AM
1pm works for me
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/15/05 03:43 AM
1pm is a good time. That about when i wake up
Anyways the sears parking lot is SUPER easy to find. It's on the west end of the freeway. Imp. to miss it, and the parking lot on that end is always empty. then we can hang out for a while. take a vote on were we want to eat. and roll.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: San Diego meet! - 02/15/05 04:07 AM
i talked to the boss today and she said it sounds cool. we're thinking of doing SD for the weekend. only thing is i might not be able to get there until about 2. my daughter has a soccer game in the morning which we'd have to go to and then leave for the meet. I dont want to change everyone's plans again so if 1 it is then perhaps i can meet up with y'all at the final meeting spot. i would hate to get all the way down there though and only be able to hang with you guys for a half hour and then you all split cuz youve been there awhile already, but that's why im also adding SD to the mix.

ps any of you SD guys have a decent/cheap motel you can recommend with a rate and phone#? i have a place i usually go to but im afraid it might be booked already.
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/15/05 04:51 AM
Originally posted by svt4stv:
i talked to the boss today and she said it sounds cool.

you mean your picky wife???

-dan
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/15/05 04:52 AM
You'll probably be cool, we always stand around aimlessly for a while. Food is also pretty close by, so we won't be far...
Posted By: svt4stv Re: San Diego meet! - 02/15/05 05:22 AM

-dan

picky? did i say she was picky? i mean, she is..when it comes to choosing her next car, but did i say that to you?

you better not say it to her, she'll lay you out! then she'll f*ck with you on the police computer system when she finally gets into the LAPD.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: San Diego meet! - 02/15/05 05:26 AM
we always stand around aimlessly for a while.

sooo....basically like every other car function ive been to for that past 10+ years.
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/15/05 05:39 AM

-dan

picky? did i say she was picky? i mean, she is..when it comes to choosing her next car, but did i say that to you?

you better not say it to her, she'll lay you out! then she'll f*ck with you on the police computer system when she finally gets into the LAPD.

Perhaps my wife and your wife would have a good argument battle! Talk to my brother. He knows all about it!

-dan
Posted By: Mental Case Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 06:31 AM
Silly question, but do we have a backup location for this meeting if the forecast holds true and it does rain all weekend as predicted. Some form of parking garage or structure? Not that the weather people are always right, but just in case they actually get this one right. Is there somewhere else in that area we can meet and not get soaked?

My chocolate self may begin to melt in the rain....
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 09:13 AM
good thinking, There realy is no covered parking i can think of near by. We could hang out at my house. If need be.
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 03:38 PM
If there are any questions or last minute directions needed, just give me a call on my cell:

619-701-0691

Hanging at Dub's in case of rain sounds good to me.
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 04:12 PM
good thinking, There realy is no covered parking i can think of near by. We could hang out at my house. If need be.

And you live on your own or with your parents? I wouldnt feel comfortable with this many people and cars at someones house. If ya know what I mean. Lets just pray it doesnt rain.

-dan
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 05:51 PM
There's not covered parking where Dub lives, but we could at least hang out inside. He lives with his dad, but I doubt he would care, his dad's pretty cool about people being at the house.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 09:57 PM
There's not covered parking where Dub lives, but we could at least hang out inside. He lives with his dad, but I doubt he would care, his dad's pretty cool about people being at the house.

yea everyone knows my dad is more of a roomate than a dad. So there are no worries there.
It never realy "poors" here in north county so if everyone brings an umbrella we could prob. hang in a parking lot if it just sprinckaling(spelling)
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 10:45 PM

yea everyone knows my dad is more of a roomate than a dad. So there are no worries there.
It never realy "poors" here in north county so if everyone brings an umbrella we could prob. hang in a parking lot if it just sprinckaling(spelling)

ROTFLMAO, sorry Dub, but I love your writing...

"sprinckaling", Lmao... sounds like something from a rap lyric
Posted By: svt4stv Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 11:01 PM
how far is this meeting location from Palm Springs.....?
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 11:16 PM

whoa...long drive! 1.5 -2hrs at the most?

-dan
Posted By: Aspire Re: San Diego meet! - 02/16/05 11:18 PM
I think Dan is correct pull up a Yahoo map
Posted By: svt4stv Re: San Diego meet! - 02/17/05 12:26 AM

whoa...long drive! 1.5 -2hrs at the most?

-dan

i was just informed that i have to go to PS for my tard bro-in-law's bday. dont you just love being married? finding sh*t out at the last minute and being forced to go to??

i was just hoping maaaaybe it wasnt toooo far out of the way and i could stop by....

guess im gonna hafta wait till the next meet.

i was talking to my bud today about having a big So Cal meet with the Shos, NECO and CEG. at that Speedzone Cafe! Long Beach right?? SD people interested??
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 12:42 AM
What up FOOLS. Cell phone has been acting up and don't have some of your numbers. Using my work cell for communications. I will be there, just depends on when I get up. Maybe Dub can give me a wake up call. I should be at the usual place on friday around 9-9:30 if any of you ladies want to come have some "spirits" with me. Dub is becoming a regular at the pub.

See you guys Saturday.

Big Country out........
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 01:34 AM
HOLY SH!T!!!!!
my man's back from the dead. Everyone can i get a round of applause for my man Eric.
Anyways glad to hear your gonna make it. Had me worried there for a min.
O by the way no go on the pub tommorow. I have to go to montage and smooze with the promoter, and try and get a gig. You know how it is.
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 09:28 AM

i was just informed that i have to go to PS for my tard bro-in-law's bday. dont you just love being married? finding sh*t out at the last minute and being forced to go to??

i was just hoping maaaaybe it wasnt toooo far out of the way and i could stop by....

guess im gonna hafta wait till the next meet.

i was talking to my bud today about having a big So Cal meet with the Shos, NECO and CEG. at that Speedzone Cafe! Long Beach right?? SD people interested??

no!! please be there! I did an estimate calculation of your distance driving time from Palm Spring to Carlsbad. You gotta take 4-5 different highways but its the best shortcut. Total time driving is between 1hr20mins to 1hr30mins. Please let me know if you can make so I can give you simple directions.
-dan
Posted By: Mental Case Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 04:12 PM
You guys never invite the brotha to the pub, why is that? is it because i'm not Irish? I like to have a few brews too. But i see how it is.
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 04:17 PM
You guys never invite the brotha to the pub, why is that? is it because i'm not Irish? I like to have a few brews too. But i see how it is.

Its because you have a mental case. You ruin the party all the time.

-dan
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 04:27 PM

You know how they are up in Carmel Mountain with all those old racist retirees, its for your own saftey bro...
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 04:28 PM
Eric, H and I will try to make it up there tonight. I'll call you later
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 06:16 PM
Eric, H and I will try to make it up there tonight. I'll call you later

I'll call you from my work cell, personal cell is shot.

Paul, won't be up there until about 9pm - 9:30pm

Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 06:18 PM

See how it is? You sould know better. You are always welcome where ever I par-take in my drinking pratices. Carmel mountain Road, head east, first driveway you can pull in, behind the olive garden. Little strip mall with an Irish pub sign on it. Will be in that little pub. You better make it with that smart ass comment above.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 10:13 PM

Last time i was there i do remeber seeing a few tokin black guys hanging around. One even had dreads, so you know he was black
you should def. come out, its a good time. and tonight is sort a special b-day night for someone.
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 11:53 PM
Well, it can't be Eric, he just had a B-day not that long ago. So, who is it...?
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/18/05 11:59 PM
Well, it can't be Eric, he just had a B-day not that long ago. So, who is it...?

Not to long ago? Can I have some of that crack please? My B-day was last june fool. HER name starts with a "T"
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/19/05 01:11 AM
Damn, it doesn't seem that long ago...

If we don't make it up there tonight, say Happy B-day to "T" for me. Haven't seen her in a while either...
Posted By: dion_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/20/05 06:34 PM
So, how was the meeting? Who showed up?
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/20/05 08:47 PM
8 and had a blast with these guys. perhaps for those of us who took photos post them here now?

-dan
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/20/05 09:10 PM
Originally posted by dion:
So, how was the meeting? Who showed up?

Dubkatz, myfastse, path914, felixdacat, mental case, wild child, ContourSVT98, and my csvt?
Posted By: JB1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/20/05 09:18 PM
and my csvt?

nope, wasn't me. i was busy having an accident in my tour.
Posted By: Aspire Re: San Diego meet! - 02/20/05 11:09 PM
Dude, I know I was late but Aspire was also there!
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/20/05 11:57 PM
yea other than the rain it was def. a good meet. Its nice that summer is just around the corner, We should def. have some meets and go for some drives.
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: San Diego meet! - 02/21/05 02:29 AM
It rained a bit but didnt really ruin anything. Sunshine was there as well at times.

-dan
Posted By: svt4stv Re: San Diego meet! - 02/21/05 06:35 AM
Its nice that summer is just around the corner, We should def. have some meets and go for some drives.

hmmm....like PCH....from Santa Monica up to Santa Barbara. kinda like the "running of the bulls" it could be the "running of the tours" w/ so cal and nor cal.
Posted By: CSVT EDDIE Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 05:41 AM
hi im new to the website and everything i live in sd near state college area and was wondering if you guys are going to have another meet? i read you had one after superbowl but i seemed to have missed that one lol just hit me back. thanks
Posted By: WildChild Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 06:30 AM
Welcome, I'm not sure when the next meet will be. I don't think anyone has bought it up yet.
Posted By: CSVT EDDIE Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 08:26 AM
lets all agree on a date in like 2 3 or even 4 weeks from now so we can have another one
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 08:45 AM
that sounds like a good idea.
Posted By: CSVT EDDIE Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 10:54 AM
well every one write in a date and well see which one will fit the best of us for me any time after easter sunday i great
Posted By: CSVT EDDIE Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 10:55 AM
well every one write in a date and well see which one will fit the best of us for me any time after easter sunday i great
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 03:31 PM
Originally posted by autodetailer829:

Why don't you start a new post and we'll figure out a date. I'm down for anytime after the 26th.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 08:21 PM
I was thinking something around september, what do you guys think
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 03/16/05 09:28 PM

I think that the eyes on your graemlin roll more than your tour does at the moment, but what has that got to do with anything?
Posted By: WildChild Re: San Diego meet! - 03/17/05 05:53 AM

I think that the eyes on your graemlin roll more than your tour does at the moment, but what has that got to do with anything?

Path-e-tic

Just kidding
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: San Diego meet! - 03/17/05 07:25 AM
Hey screw you i ordered a axle today and took the steering knuckle to the tranny shop to have a new bearing pressed in. So
Hey paul hows thats sway bar mount doing?
Posted By: path914 Re: San Diego meet! - 03/17/05 04:40 PM
Hey screw you i ordered a axle today and took the steering knuckle to the tranny shop to have a new bearing pressed in. So

Pretty good actually, no problem with the BAT bar as of yet. Thanks for asking Dub

Leaving for a week tomorrow morning, Palapas and margaritas here I come...
Posted By: WildChild Re: San Diego meet! - 03/19/05 03:45 AM

© CEG Archives