Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Dyno Day South Bay ~ September 25th - 08/21/04 06:19 PM
I know its short notice, but the website has been down all week.

So, this sunday, Apex is haveing a dyno day!!!! Originaly it was just for Wild Horese...but Ed wanted to extend it to NECO, CEG and FOCALJET!

So let me know if you can show....i know its short, but i thought it would be fun!!!

55.00 for 3 pulls (as long as 5 or more show up!!!!) and a BBQ!!!!!

Lupe
Posted By: DopePope Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/21/04 07:21 PM
i'd love to go, but sunday is out for me. have fun guys!!! get some good numbers to post on the forum!
due to the short notice and the fact that a personal situation came up, they dyno day has been canceled......Any thoughts as to a future date???? Please let me know!!!

I posted this in NECo and FocalJet as well, so we want to try and accomidate everyone...They should post here as i directed them to this thread! As soon as we get a said date, i will post a new thread annoncing the date as confirmed!

lupe
I am down, let me know when. Needs to be a weekend. otherwise don't know.
pref saturday for me
Saturday sounds good!!! Just need to figure how far down the road would be good.

LUpe
Posted By: Toadster_dup1 Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/23/04 06:33 PM
how was this? i just saw the post this morning
dang - wanted to dyno the 6
Posted By: DopePope Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/23/04 07:24 PM
hasnt happened yet
Posted By: Toadster_dup1 Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/23/04 08:05 PM
Originally posted by DopePope:
hasnt happened yet

eh? Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara ??? wasn't the 22nd yesterday?
Posted By: Dtox Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/23/04 11:47 PM
Read the rest of the thread, specifically third post.

Mod's these days.
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Toadster:
how was this? i just saw the post this morning
dang - wanted to dyno the 6

Toadster...it has not happened yet..the original date got canceled due to some unforseen circumstances at the shop.

I was asked to get it reshceduled for a later date that will work time wise and to everyones buddget as well.

Please let me know when will be good!!!!

Lupe
Posted By: svtkid04 Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 02:24 AM
how about you waite until mine will be done so that i can get it tooned and dynoed, j/k i wish i could make it. when i bet back on the road ill be with you guys at these events.
Well, how long you gonna take??? GEEZ!!! J/K How far have you gotten? I would still like to help if you need it.
Posted By: DopePope Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 08:15 AM
Just wondering... If I have a superchip from my old contour, could a shop like Apex re-tune it for my car?
Posted By: svtkid04 Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 05:23 PM
i still havent gotten to far cuz ive been really busy with school and work but i have some weekends openning up starting this week, i think, if not next week then i will go to work on it heavily. but i want to get some money so that i can get all the parts ordered before i get started. i plan on ordering headers, y pipe, both control arms, and koni's cuz i already have the gc's sitting in my trunck. ill let you know what's up
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 05:43 PM
Just wondering... If I have a superchip from my old contour, could a shop like Apex re-tune it for my car?

I'm pretty sure its possible but you may want to call APEX to ensure they can do it.
Posted By: DopePope Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 06:37 PM
I can go pretty much any saturday except for this one heh, so anything including and after the 4th of sept is ok with me
Posted By: ptrlib_dup1 Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 10:58 PM
I'd be very interested myself, but do we have to dyno a contour/focus? I do own a contour but I'm far more interested in the output of my MR2. Oh yeah, what kind of dyno do they have? Dynojet or mustang? I'm not too particuliar as to when as long as it's before the 8th of Septmeber.

TIA
Peter
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 11:00 PM

Apex does diablo not Superchips...reason being is because SC changed software 3 times....diablo has not....got too expensive to keep up with superchip, beause they could not fix the problmes with the chip circutry!

Lupe
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 11:02 PM
Originally posted by ptrlib:
I'd be very interested myself, but do we have to dyno a contour/focus? I do own a contour but I'm far more interested in the output of my MR2. Oh yeah, what kind of dyno do they have? Dynojet or mustang?

TIA
Peter

MR2 is fine....it is a dynojet so its the more acurate of the 2.

Lupe
Posted By: ptrlib_dup1 Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/24/04 11:04 PM
Very nice, just let me know when and I'll do my best to be there.

Peter
im down when ever
Posted By: ptrlib_dup1 Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 08/31/04 10:44 PM
So how about this coming Saturday? Otherwise it'll be much more difficult for me to make it. Anyone?

Peter
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 09/01/04 03:18 AM
Humm....I was schduling for the 18th or 25th of september (or sunday 19th or 26th) only because thats when a lot more people can show up...this event is not only for CEG but for Wild Horses, FocalJet and NECO.

I may even get the local Probe and Lightning clubs to show.

So its not only about us, but theres many other involved.

And honestly, for that many people, 4 days notice is just too short for that many people.

Lupe
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 UPDATE - 09/01/04 06:50 PM
One of our local Moderators will be getting the MAZDA 6 club to join the event!!! Things are looking good!!! Now of the dates in my post above, which one would best work for everyone???

Lupe
Posted By: DopePope Re: Apex dyno Day 8/22/04 Santa Clara - 09/01/04 06:53 PM
cant go on sundays, but if thats the best day for people its all gravy.

Which dates work best!!!
sept 18th saturday
sept 19th sunday
sept 25th saturday
sept 26th sunday
Doesn't matter just keep the dyno running for me!!!!!

Please chose from above....and we will go from there!!!

Lupe

hey im down hopefully my car will be done by then
Im closing the poll on friday at 11pm at night.... After that i will post the date as offical, then i will need a list of everyone who is going form CEG.

thanks guys.

Lupe
TOADSTER: I will also need to know how many form the Mazda 6 club will be attending....I only want to know how many are offical going....then give me a tally of the maybes.

thanks for being the Mazda 6 connection!!

Lupe
Can I go if i don't dyno ? I'm debating whether I should or not considering all I have is intake and exhaust. But 55 bucks shouldnt be too hard to scrape up either way.
I am in. Getting my exhaust fixed next week.
Lupe I was hoping to get a chip and dyno tune from Apex.
Do you have any pricing for that or should I call them?
Thanks.
Originally posted by tm-svt:
I am in. Getting my exhaust fixed next week.
Lupe I was hoping to get a chip and dyno tune from Apex.
Do you have any pricing for that or should I call them?
Thanks.

Call them, and ask for Ed Killingworth (shop manager) and let him know i sent you...There primed and ready to go!!

Lupe
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Apex dyno Day : UPDATE - 09/02/04 07:51 AM
Ok, when the date is set and ready to go, Ed of Apex asks if you guys could put a deposit down.

The only reason he asks this is because he doesn't want to schedual an event and then the minimum requirement does not show up.

It doesn;t have to be the full amount....it can be 10 bucks.... I talked to him about it in more detail, and it turns out that they have been stiffed before.

So there trying to cover there butts cost wise so they do not want to waste money....I hope this does not discourage people into not showing....I will be seeing him tomorrow not for more details on this matter.

If anyone has any questions, i will answer them shortly I hope, or if i do not, then please PM me and i will PM you my contact number to get a hold of me.

Also if you guys want to, I can shedual a Meet with ED (shop manager) this week or weekend so that way you guys can get to know him and get the info you need directly form the sorce!

Best regards,
Lupe
Posted By: chikmagnet340 Re: Apex dyno Day : UPDATE - 09/02/04 03:14 PM
sounds like it should be fun.
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Apex dyno Day : UPDATE - 09/02/04 04:35 PM
I should have all the info by the time the poll ends!!

Lupe
Posted By: Toadster_dup1 Re: Apex dyno Day : UPDATE - 09/02/04 06:38 PM
only 10 votes so far folks - there's over 70 people in NorCal - start voting!!!
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Apex dyno Day : UPDATE - 09/02/04 06:46 PM

How's the Mazada crew? Any word from them?

LUpe
I will be out of town the weekend of the 24th, so I had to vote for the 18th, and thanks lupe for posting it in the BAPOC section.
No problem....just trying to help everyone out!

Lupe
hey, if we got one of those free dyno testing slips can we use it then???
If so, I am down as a def. if not I will have to try and scrape some cash.

Los' you gonna run?? Mr.14.6
Yes, you can use the slips....There should only be 3 floating out there...and i know who i gave them too...so no photo copies...lol

Lupe
awww come on, I'm sure they won't notice
Posted By: Toadster_dup1 Re: Apex dyno Day : UPDATE - 09/03/04 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:

How's the Mazada crew? Any word from them?

LUpe

been quiet..
Um so yeah, I'm not gonna Dyno but I may be able to make the meet no matter what the day as I'm pretty local.

So how much is BBQ?
BBQ is included if we meet the minimum of 5 dyno participants.

Lets eat!

Lupe
Well you know I'm up for food so I'm def in unless something major happens.
Lupe - how many from the other groups?

Right now, the probe group looks like 5 or 6 participands...maybe more cause one guy wants to dyno his other car as well.

Focus.....no one has replied to me in that group.....not even the moderator......honestly im not going to inculde them in anyhting (except for one guy who is really nice) because they seem to be giving me the cold shoulder...so they can miss this event....besides, ill smoke most of them the way im set up now \

NECO .....No replies yet

Mazda 6 ....No word yet....hences Todds post above...lol

Us???? I need a tally STARTING TOMORROW, Of people who are going to partciipate...The dates look like Sept 25-26th weekend.

Lupe
Ok guys, the polls are closed!!! Offical Saturday Septemeber 25th in the AM (time not set yet) will be our dyno day.....I will need a list of all who will be attenting from CEG!!!!!!

If you are dynoing, please put "Dyno" after your name.

When the first person posts that they are dynoing, just quote there post and add your name to the list.

EXAMPLE:

Quote:

Roz (Not Dynoning)
Carlos (DYNO, Deposit)
Ben (Dyno, Deposit)
Mike (Not Dyno)

END EXAMPLE

So it should look like above.....in order to reserve the dyno day, i need 5 people to put down a deposit...Of atleast 10$ or more.More people can pay if they want to but its not nessicary...Or you can pay it all up front...ED will keep a tally of the deposits and peoples names so it does not get screwed up.

If We do not get enough people in CEG to put the deposit down, then i will ask the other attendies, or we can split it up evenly between the groups.

Although, only ProbeTalk and Us have had confirmations...FocalJet, Neco and the Mazda 6 club have not responded yet.

So feel free to bring people who are intrested in a dyno as well....As long as they have 2 wheel drive vehicals its all good.

it looks like we will start accepting the Deposits on wendsday. I will get exact infomation from him on tuesday about it (thats when he works next).

Lupe

How do i give you the deposit?
im not acepting the deposits...Apex is....Ed to be more exact.

I will have the deposit info on Tuesday on how you can get the deposit to him. Mostlikly you can do Check card or Credit Card over the phone, or send him a check or money order....Ill let you guys know on tuesday!

Lupe
I ask that for the remainder of this thread, that it does not get cluttered with questions....It will make it easier for me to see a list of who is going.

i will statr a new thread for anyone with questions about it.

But i will post any new infomation here.

Lupe
Johnny( Dyno, Certificate)
Peter (Dyno, Deposit)
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: DYNO DEPOSITS NOW OPEN!!!! - 09/08/04 10:09 PM
9am on the 25th is when were meeting at Apex...Ok, now everyone keep posting whos going....I know Carlos and Ben are but i need it posted here so i can write the names down and give edd a rough estimate of how moany people will be there.

Please call Ed killingsworth to place deposits for the dyno run to reserve the day.

408-562-1000 is the shop number....remember only need to put down atleast a 10$ deposit...or you cna pay all 55 dollars.

Remember i need atleas 5 DEPOSITS to reserve the day...please help me out, or this is ot goign to happen.

Lupe
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: DYNO DEPOSITS NOW OPEN!!!! - 09/09/04 05:46 PM
Guys, in case the minimum of 5 deposits cannot be meet i will be forking out 100$ of my own money to get this day reserved.

If the minimum show up, then i get it back....Ed will notify me when we have meet the minimum, at that time you guys are welcome to continue to place deposits, but you do not have to.

But your guys assitance in this matter is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Lupe
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: DYNO DEPOSITS NOW OPEN!!!! - 09/09/04 06:10 PM
??? since I have the certificate, does that matter about the 5 minimum?? would I be included in that, or is it 5 people who are paying?
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: DYNO DEPOSITS NOW OPEN!!!! - 09/09/04 06:37 PM
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
??? since I have the certificate, does that matter about the 5 minimum?? would I be included in that, or is it 5 people who are paying?

Just people who are paying johnny....all you need to do is show up and enjoy.

Lupe
Casey(Dyno,Deposit)
Also, Mario said to no longer ask for Ed, ask for Mario.
thanks for the heads up....i knew it would be one of them, I will forward the news.

Mario is there front counter guy.

Lupe
hey i might be able to make it
Casey(Dyno,Deposit)
Peter (Dyno, Deposit)

Me but I got the certificate. So I don't count
who else is going????
Rob???
Los???-- Is eric gonna dyno? or ben?
chris you gonna show up?
mike you should dyno that 93HP beast

i'm pretty sure i'm going, have to check my kid's soccer schedules
i'm pretty sure i'm going, have to check my kid's soccer schedules

don;t disapoint your mazda 6 friends, you were so hyped up about it!

Lupe
Casey(Dyno,Deposit)
Peter (Dyno, Deposit)

Me but I got the certificate. So I don't count
who else is going????
Rob???
Los???-- Is eric gonna dyno? or ben?
chris you gonna show up?
mike you should dyno that 93HP beast

Johnny, I called carlos and he said Ben and Him were dynoing for sure......But i called his cell and left him a voice mail to post but i ahve not heard form him, try giving him a call, all we would need is one more...he also said his frined with the Mazda Speed might dyno.

Lupe
Hi Guys,

Newbie here first time posting here at CEG.

I'm Mario the front counter guy/sales rep at APEX.
I work with Ed here at APEX and wanted to introduce myself to you guys, some of you may have met me or talked with me in the past. we will be having a dyno day and a small bbq on sept 25. lupe has worked with ed to get this all together so everyone can get together and have fun. on the dyno day those of you who have not been here can finally see the shop and see what we have to offer and see what venders we deal with. for the dyno day the only thing that we need is a small deposit so we can have the general idea of how many will show, so when your ready to make your deposit for the Dyno day just call and mention it's for the CEG Dyno day(aka lupe dyno day).

or should we call it the "im rick james, b@%#h"
dyno day??????? :hail ED:

Originally posted by Marioapex:
Hi Guys,

Newbie here first time posting here at CEG.

I'm Mario the front counter guy/sales rep at APEX.
I work with Ed here at APEX and wanted to introduce myself to you guys, some of you may have met me or talked with me in the past. we will be having a dyno day and a small bbq on sept 25. lupe has worked with ed to get this all together so everyone can get together and have fun. on the dyno day those of you who have not been here can finally see the shop and see what we have to offer and see what venders we deal with. for the dyno day the only thing that we need is a small deposit so we can have the general idea of how many will show, so when your ready to make your deposit for the Dyno day just call and mention it's for the CEG Dyno day(aka lupe dyno day).

or should we call it the "im rick james, b@%#h"
dyno day??????? :hail ED:

LMAO...thanks for the post mario!!! Now, lets get this party rolling people!!!

Lupe
Los(dyno,deposit)
Erik(dyno,deposit)
Ben(dyno,deposit)
I may show up, depends what I got going on that weekend. Wonder if the Ponitac dealer would let me test drive a '04 GTO to the dyno.........

If I show, I'm definitely NOT dyno'ing
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
Yes, you can use the slips....There should only be 3 floating out there...and i know who i gave them too...so no photo copies...lol Lupe

awww come on, I'm sure they won't notice

Yes we will
Here is what my running list is looking like.

Johnny( Dyno, Certificate)
Casey(Dyno,Deposit) *Spoken with*
Peter (Dyno, Deposit) *Not Spoken with*
Los(dyno,deposit) *Not Spoken with*
Erik(dyno,deposit) *Not Spoken with*
Ben(dyno,deposit) *Not Spoken with*

1)Johnny( Dyno, Certificate)
2)Casey(Dyno,Deposit) *Spoken with*
3)Tom (Dyno,Deposit) *Spoken with*
4)Peter (Dyno, Deposit) *Not Spoken with*
5)Los(dyno,deposit) *Not Spoken with*
6)Erik(dyno,deposit) *Not Spoken with*
7)Ben(dyno,deposit) *Not Spoken with*
would i be able to change parts between each pull? like my intake manifold
Originally posted by lowbudgetracing:
would i be able to change parts between each pull? like my intake manifold

Ill be in contact with him....I will ask him about it....the only thing i can see to acomidate that, would be you would ahve to run last since obviously you would take the most time.

I will let you know....Or he will.

Lupe
I'd really like to join you all in this, but I am not sure that I will be available that morning... Put me in the "hope so" column...

Cheers,
Tom K

Do I need to call???

Do I need to call???

No since you have the cert, all you need to do is show up
Ben is out now. he just had a baby girl. so scratch that one.
congratulations to Ben, mother and new baby girl..
Congradulations BEN!!!!

On a Seprate know, all thoes who have posted that they will be depsoiting, i need to know when you will make payment...The faster this gets done, the more accurate the list will be so we can prapair with the BBq.

Lupe
L.B.R. paid
I paid.
Originally posted by tm-svt:
I paid.

Thanks guys....Lets get some more...Carlos, when or did you pay??

Thanks guys!!
7)Robert LBR (dyno, deposit) *Spoken With*

Los and Erik are the only 2 we need to place the deposits to reserve the day...Please do so as soon as possible, so we can get it taken care of!

Thanks guy, i really appreciate it!!!
www.probetalk.com

sirmonkey1985 [alex] - not dynoing
tee [toby] - dyno, deposit
taz42zero [adam] - not dynoing (might be able to, can't commit yet)
mx6shore [mike] - only if it runs into the afternoon
86ZX-Turbo [Antone] (dyno)
ladyjazz17 [Dale] - BBQ (no $ for dyno, just spent over $ on axle and rear calipers and some other stuff)

This is who is coming so far form Probe Talk. I have 2 for sure, possible 4. and then some staglers stoping by!

Lupe
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Mario...give me food!!! - 09/16/04 04:42 PM
Mario. i will need to know if we can get the BBQ going for Sure, I think we may have enough now...
Posted By: DopePope Re: Mario...give me food!!! - 09/16/04 05:13 PM
my friend from probetalk is going (his name is ricky, not sure his handle). bbq is a must , tell me if u need anything
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C UPDATE 9/16/04 - 09/16/04 05:51 PM
Ok i talked to Ed 5 minutes ago, because there are atleast 11 confirmed dyno participants with a possible 7 more non confirmed(some have deposits and some do not) and a lot of you are bringing, frineds that want to dyno to, Apex is going to have to ask that anyone who can commit to the dyno, to please call and place a deposit to reserve you place!!!!!! Deposit only has to be 10 bucks remember...or you can pay it all.

www.apexmotorsports.com is there website...ask for Mario when you call

The people on the forums have the first priority, and by the looks of it, a lot of outside people are showing up (friends of club members), so he wants to make sure we get you guys in who want to dyno!

Sorry to do this to you guys, but on paper atleast, this event is blowing up big, and we do not want to screw people out of getting a dyno, who were offered it first.

But just a general note, anyone who places a deposit is gaurenteed to dyno that day...all who do not place one there is a chance you will not participat if time runs short.

Thanks for you understanding in this matter,
Lupe
Posted By: DopePope Re: UPDATE 9/16/04 - 09/16/04 10:36 PM
speaking of time, i know it starts at 9am but what time are you planning on having it over?
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: UPDATE 9/16/04 - 09/17/04 07:07 AM
Going till 9am till when we finish...most likly 4pm.

Lupe
5)Los(dyno,deposit) *Spoken with*
6)Erik(dyno,deposit) *Spoken with*
I spoke with them yesterday and paid in full.

Peter
4)Peter (Dyno, Deposit) *Spoken with*

This is how CEG stands so far!!!!! Right on guys, thank you very much!!!!!!

Lupe
Well the other thing I had planned for this weekenf luckily fell through, so I will be able to go now and finnaly find out what my stock baby can do So I'll be there along with afew of my buddies from my old Ford Probe Club.
See you all there.
4)Peter (Dyno, Deposit) *Spoken with*
8)Howie (dyno, Certificate)
wont be on the road that soon
aw. no way you can come?
i can pick you up,
guys it looks like its really poping now....I ahve 8 from Probe talk, 9 (including me) from CEG, a handful of protoeges, miatas, mustangs and mazda6's and 3's.

Looks like were gettign 20 plus...all still intrested and who has NOT placed a deposit please do so....its poping!!!!

my freinds are bring 2 cobras and an raced out E30 M3!!!!!!

FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Lupe
hey its ed, foo. i need a final or rough head count of the amount people showing, and two types of soda/drinks that are preferred. one drink i will have is bottled water and need a fav of two more. also if anyone else is going to bring something. i dont want to under buy and have someone get left out and i dont want to over buy and have food go to waste. so if you can please let me know how many, what two types of soda/drinks...you know the rest. if a large number of people are just showing up and are not going to dyno in other words just there to watch and hang out we would like to ask for a three dollar donation toward the meals, but if you come in a car with the dyno'ee your meal is covered. walk in dynos are welcome, but those who left a deposit will be dyno'ed first and the walk ins are first come first serve. there will be a list for walk ins all walk ins need to sign up,see me--- ed or see mario.

thanks
ed and mario from apex motorsports,

and... i guess the rest of the group here .
no way that you will overbuy and have leftovers
Pepsi & Diet Pepsi

Universal appeal
1 coke,
2 orange

if you want pepsi just shake the coke to make it flat and you got pepsi
i like anything, and leftovers wouldn't be a problem.
Originally posted by lowbudgetracing:
1 coke,
2 orange

if you want pepsi just shake the coke to make it flat and you got pepsi

Agreeed!!! lamo ok, we got Cola now one more flavor!

lupe
how about sprite, or 7up, or the other one?
how about sprite, or 7up, or the other one?

hOW ABOUT SUNKIST....everyoone loves orange soda!!!

Lupe
Orange or sprite sounds good to me. Is there gonna be chips? and stuff?
I don't think that we will have a problem with food with this group.
Orange or sprite sounds good to me. Is there gonna be chips? and stuff?
I don't think that we will have a problem with food with this group.

orange soda sounds good...

Lupe
you guys are killin me with the 9am but this will be my first meet with you folks so im thinkin im there...but my car isnt here yet so i kinda need a ride from anybody near or passing through martinez......
Originally posted by svt4b:
you guys are killin me with the 9am but this will be my first meet with you folks so im thinkin im there...but my car isnt here yet so i kinda need a ride from anybody near or passing through martinez......

Borrow the 'rents car?

ive been bummin moms G35 but she needs it tomorrow. and i gotta stop gettin that bi*ch sideways before i end up in a ditch

so anybody wanna throw on there cape and save a new bay area CEGer ?!?!?! anybody ...
ive been bummin moms G35 but she needs it tomorrow. and i gotta stop gettin that bi*ch sideways before i end up in a ditch

so anybody wanna throw on there cape and save a new bay area CEGer ?!?!?! anybody ...

contact lowbudgetracing or Dope Pope in PM...they live by you!!!!!!!!!!

Lupe
If you were closer like fremont/milpitas than I could give you a ride no problem

P.S.
Does anyone know what Code P0300 is? I looked it up and it said it was something with a misfire. i want to get it fixed before tomorrow cause right now it is slow. Los was keepn' up
p0300 is multiple cylinder misfire...i had the same thing. swapped the coil and plugs before i realised it was bad wires. if your miles are up there on the wires, sure as sh*t thats the problem. my magnecors only lasted 40k

i have dopepopes number but hes hard to get a hold of and this is short notice. i will pm them both and hopefully see you guys there.

my car should be in this week sometime and i will post about the BBQ date possibilities.
i dont think its your plugs or wires since there only like 3mos old, im thinking its a bad ground to the coil or the coil it self is bad, i have a extra coil that is good that i will bring tomarow and we can swap it out and see if that is the problem.
p0300 is multiple cylinder misfire...i had the same thing. swapped the coil and plugs before i realised it was bad wires. if your miles are up there on the wires, sure as sh*t thats the problem. my magnecors only lasted 40k

i have dopepopes number but hes hard to get a hold of and this is short notice. i will pm them both and hopefully see you guys there.

my car should be in this week sometime and i will post about the BBQ date possibilities.

look it only took me 2 weeks to get your voicemail
anywho ill be there at 7:30 in the mornin so be up you might have to ride in the back tho
see you all there!!!
see you all there!!!

you got it!
I got home from this event around 4 - there were still quite a few who were going to dyno. The BBQ was great - thanks to Ed (cook), and everyone at Apex for hosting this! I've been on www.probetalk.com for about 3 years but hadn't ventured to the Contour forums until Lupe brought us together. Great idea! Looking forward to going to more events in the future. It's very convenient for me too. I didn't take photos but cameras, and video cameras, were in evidence.
Originally posted by ladyjazz17:
I got home from this event around 4 - there were still quite a few who were going to dyno. The BBQ was great - thanks to Ed (cook), and everyone at Apex for hosting this! I've been on www.probetalk.com for about 3 years but hadn't ventured to the Contour forums until Lupe brought us together. Great idea! Looking forward to going to more events in the future. It's very convenient for me too. I didn't take photos but cameras, and video cameras, were in evidence.

I am very happy you had fun and it was great to get everyone there!!!

I only hope tog et more events like this planned where we can all come together and have fun.

Please don't be a stranger on the board's here, if at anytime you want to get together and have a local meet, please feel free to ask!

I look forward to our next meeting!

Lupe Garcia
Thanks, Lupe! Please stay in touch with us BAPOC members through our forum on www.probetalk.com. We'd love to see you and other Contour members at a future summit! Then you'd finally get a chance to meet Dan[Sac] (last past president), majikk (Sean Mahanay, another past president) and tnovello (Tony, our current president) and many other members who couldn't make today's event. BTW, Sean is an actor at the Sunnyvale Fear Factory between now and Halloween - I heard he's pretty scary too (see BAPOC thread on ProbeTalk for details).
Video will be up in a few days, however I might need a host, anyone?
I can host the video. Just mail it to thom.morse@gmail.com.
If it's REALLY big I can give you some account info to upload it to my server.
hey it was dope finally meeting some bay CEGers and other board members. i had fun even without my car and look forward to another meet soon
© CEG Archives