Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: spacemonkey Is there anyone else in Northern MN? - 10/24/03 12:51 AM
Just wondering if i am the only ceg'er this far north. If you are even close to Duluth, let me know. I feel kind of left ourt up here.
I know its not that close but...Eagan MN
Originally posted by captainandy15:
I know its not that close but...Eagan MN

Me too. What model,engine,mods? Maybe we could talk, share ideas.
Whats up? I've got a 98 Silver Frost SVT 'tour. Just bought it this summer. Tinted the windows really dark, painted the grilles to match, lookin to put in a new intake and some speaker work. Some of my friends attend UMD and I am gonna try and visit up there real soon. I go to school in WI so its a but of a drive. talk to ya later
Where are you in Eagan? I'm right off of lexington and wescott and how old are ya?
yeah, eagan isn't that close. Probably south central mn. so there is no one else? Come on, there has to be someone up near duluth.
Where are you in Eagan? I'm right off of lexington and wescott and how old are ya?

I'm off of Cliff and Johnny Cake Ridge Rd. and im 22
Posted By: SVTcoop Re: Is there anyone else in Northern MN? - 10/29/03 04:10 PM
For the last 2 years I went to duluth for school at UMD. I lived in Hermantown actually, right by the sams club. I ran into a silver SVT once right by the Target on Miller Hill, but never saw him again. I am living in Minneapolis now and going to the U. What sucks is that my car is taking a hell of a beating parking on the streets.

Cooper
Yea that sucks. I go to school at UW La Crosse and thank GOD my house has off-street parking. SO that makes you a junior?
Another one in the neighborhood...

Apple Valley near cty 46 (160th) and Galaxie.

29 yo if it matters, and don't worry about driving the car a lot... the SVT's love it.
Posted By: 2svts Re: Is there anyone else in Northern MN? - 11/01/03 02:21 AM
My grandparents live in Backus,MN and I visit there a lot!
Originally posted by svtcarboy:
Another one in the neighborhood...

Apple Valley near cty 46 (160th) and Galaxie.

29 yo if it matters, and don't worry about driving the car a lot... the SVT's love it.

Apple Valley eh, Im always round there(used to work security at Target when it got remodeled) and my sis lives on 42 & pennock. We should talk sometime bout 'tours. Everybody i know hates Ford , but they just don't know??
I'm open to that... meeting up to have a bite to eat/coffee/beer/drink...

One word of caution... I have been told once I start talking about cars... it's difficult to get me to shut up.

Give me a little lead time to actually get the car presentable (he's a mess now) and I'd love to meet up to talk cars and get to know you a bit.

James.
So James does that put you in those new townhomes that are north of 46 and east of Galaxy?

Oh, btw, garage parking for my 'tour in St. Paul!!!!! I go to Hamline, James is an alumnist of HU, home of the naked quarter!

I have decided that, since I drive from my apartment to my parents house so much that, my car can't be clean because my mom is trying to clean out my room and stuff crap into my car. So she is a little dirty! James, I will confirm that when you start on cars, you won't stop, but as long as people are still talkin about cars then you are fine, right? Don't sweat it.
Yes, I am in that new development north of 46 east of Galaxie... I have a middle unit of the 3-story townhomes with the tuckunder garage in back... Love it.

Congrats on the car having a home...

Exactly... I like car conversations... and I've been following way too much for way too long and remember way too much for my own good.

Anyway... have to actually do some work!

James.
I'm from the Park Rapids area, and i live in Owatonna. I have lots of family in Backus. Wow some who knows where that town is i am impressed. I will be up in PR and Bemjdi, at my dads for hunting till tue or wed. You cant miss me bright blue,yellow grill, and "Rember The Price" in 4' Yellow letters acroos the front.

Eric
Ya thatd be cool, meet & drink. Same bout me i dont shut up. but then i am from minnesota. Dont know when(got high performance tires i.e. not good in snow) but apple valley aint far.
James! When did you move to "the Valley"? I'm off 160th and Cedar. I've got another friend who lives in those townhouses. There very nice!
Originally posted by Midnight:
I'm from the Park Rapids area, and i live in Owatonna. I have lots of family in Backus. Wow some who knows where that town is i am impressed. I will be up in PR and Bemjdi, at my dads for hunting till tue or wed. You cant miss me bright blue,yellow grill, and "Rember The Price" in 4' Yellow letters acroos the front.

Eric

I go to Park Rapids all the time! That is a awesome town! We vacation in Nevis every year, and so we go to Park Rapids every year too. We always eat at Rocky's Pizza. MMMM. Also, my Grandma lives in Pine River, and her farm is just west of Backus, so we go through there alot as well.
I closed September 5 and moved in September 20...

Maybe I can get your walkies back to you now .

Anyone up for the idea of south metro meet? just a get together at some place and we'll do lunch and go from there...

James.
I'm in! Oh and by the way, that set of walkies belongs to Andy.
Let me know when this might happen!!!!!
Im in lets do it before it snows again!
How does next weekend sound (15th or 16th)?

I have a wedding to go to this weekend, so I could do Sunday the 9th as well...

Let me know!

James.
Either or sounds good
Next weekend sounds like its likely to be better than this weekend (this weekend is looking COLD!).

I'd prefer a Saturday over a Sunday myself... so how does the 15th sound to y'all?

There's plenty of good parking lots in the Apple Valley area to choose... probably depending on what we'd want to eat would determine place... ideas?

Sure 15th is good 4 me, you know what i just thought, this thread started out 'bout northern mn?? hmmm apple valley took over haha
Hey guys, I'd kinda like to join if you dont mind, I dont get to talk 'tours with anyone very often. Keep me posted on when and where you are gonna meet.
Hey guys, I'd kinda like to join if you dont mind, I dont get to talk 'tours with anyone very often. Keep me posted on when and where you are gonna meet.

Hey you are welcome to come along on anything we plan here, no matter if you have only been on here for a little time. If there is a time or place set that works for you, hit it up if you want. Doesnt matter who you are.

BTW, I am down for the next Sat. the 15th for sure and possibly others(just have to check those out).
Well thanks for lettin me tag along. I'm up for anything! The 15th or 16th would work for me too, although it would have to be later in the day on the 15th for me...but whatever works!
Well, I'll be hunting till the 16th so I won't be able to make it. It'd be nice to chat about Tour's again especially as I haven't had one for quite some time! Be nice to show off the P5 again though. I too can talk about cars for some time, just ask my wife! However once winter really set's in I've been discussing about getting GT2 tournament set up. As both the tour (modeo) and the P5 are in GT2 it could be quite a bit of fun. Just an idea though.
BTW I'm originally from Wadena, I remember playing Hockey in PR before they got a closed community center. Boy was that friggin cold!
the mondeo was in GT2(gran turismo 2)???? I know cougar is in there under ford? hmm oh well i havent played that game in years.
© CEG Archives