Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 So are we still on for next month? - 08/29/03 05:30 AM
for the meet? if brad isn't interested in holding it anymore we can do it at my new crib yo! deck, grill, garage, i'm sure we can find a wknd with an autox.

whats' the dilly yo?!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: So are we still on for next month? - 08/29/03 06:27 AM
I may be game depending on what weekend! I need a road trip!
Posted By: m!key Re: So are we still on for next month? - 08/29/03 09:21 PM
i will hitch a ride w/hector if he gets a muffler.

it cant be the 19-20th because dave is coming here and we are going to a couple white sox games.
Posted By: Davo Re: So are we still on for next month? - 08/29/03 09:27 PM
Matt, what the [censored] are you talking about?
Posted By: dpa43_dup1 Re: So are we still on for next month? - 08/30/03 12:20 AM
Say What?

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about Matt.
Posted By: N-terst8 Re: So are we still on for next month? - 08/30/03 04:10 AM
When Where?

Steve
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: So are we still on for next month? - 08/30/03 08:08 AM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
i will hitch a ride w/hector if he gets a muffler.

it cant be the 19-20th because dave is coming here and we are going to a couple white sox games.

Damn you!
Miss Nude World Contest!

Des Moines, Iowa

3rd week in October
I could be wrong though
but I hope I'm not!
Originally posted by RT and his SE:
Miss Nude World Contest!

Des Moines, Iowa

3rd week in October
I could be wrong though
but I hope I'm not!

ok, october it is!!!!!! BOOBIES!
Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: So are we still on for next month? - 09/03/03 04:57 PM
We're not going to mention the "scary ghost bees" meets anymore, right? We all remember the Chicago/Milan happenings, don't we? The event in which you're talking has already begun to sell tickets, if not sell out already. I know they held an event already too, I didn't know there was going to be another one. RT, send me some info at bnmotorsports@msn.com and we'll see what we can come up with.

I'll supply the house and grill again. We'll figure out the exact bat time and bat channel, then post again.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: So are we still on for next month? - 09/03/03 05:19 PM
Originally posted by bnoon:
We're not going to mention the "scary ghost bees" meets anymore, right? We all remember the Chicago/Milan happenings, don't we? The event in which you're talking has already begun to sell tickets, if not sell out already. I know they held an event already too, I didn't know there was going to be another one. RT, send me some info at bnmotorsports@msn.com and we'll see what we can come up with.

I'll supply the house and grill again. We'll figure out the exact bat time and bat channel, then post again.

Woohoo I know were that is at!
Posted By: m!key Re: So are we still on for next month? - 09/22/03 01:51 AM
is this going to happen still? inquiring minds want to know.
I don't know. I can't get any answers regarding tickets. The Lumber Yard is not returning my emails about the main event so I don't know what to say about that part. But if we still want to get together I'm up for it!
Posted By: m!key Re: So are we still on for next month? - 09/23/03 02:56 AM
i wanna see green shorts too!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: So are we still on for next month? - 09/23/03 05:25 AM
No get together?
Quote:

I don't know. I can't get any answers regarding tickets. The Lumber Yard is not returning my emails about the main event so I don't know what to say about that part. But if we still want to get together I'm up for it!

Please refer to the above post.
Posted By: m!key Re: So are we still on for next month? - 09/25/03 02:09 AM
so there isnt a meet then?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: So are we still on for next month? - 09/25/03 05:54 AM
so there isnt a meet then?

I guess not....will be driving to Alabama again.
No, Rusty is saying he's up for getting together if everyone else wants to as well.

Rick
Thanks Rick I don't know how they missed that line. I AM still up for a get together but I don't know about the Miss Nude World thing, I can't get an answer from the club on tickets. If one of you Iowa guys would like to call that would be great! They are not responding to my email even though i told them I was bring 30 people! They don't need our money I guess. Chime in if it matters that Boo Bees may not be on the agenda. Brad, are you still up for hosting the BBQ?
They're still advertising it here. However I think the tickets have to be bought in advance to guarantee a seat. I'll try to see if I can find out how much tickets are.

Rick
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Update about tickets - 10/01/03 01:07 PM
OK guys, here is the scoop. tickets for Friday or Saturday night are $35 and have to be bought for one specific night. I'm not opposed to buying tickets for whoever is coming, but if at all possible I need to get paid in advance to my paypal account. Of course add in about $2 if you can to help me cover the charges. Let me know if you're interested and if so, for what night. I'm thinking Saturday night should work out the best for everyone.

Rick
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 Re: Update about tickets - 10/01/03 05:34 PM
i'm in

either night works for me although sat would be best so i can get some rest instead of mobbin out straight from work..
Posted By: RT and his SE_dup1 Re: Update about tickets - 10/02/03 01:11 AM
I'm coming down Friday the 24th and heading home the 26th. Hotel rooms on Hotwire are $30 a night. Rick, I booked my tickets on line at, get this....Iwantwood.com! $50 for the Friday Saturday package. Only $15 more than just the one night so I thought what the heck.
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 Re: Update about tickets - 10/02/03 04:14 PM
Well a bunch of the guys from my local car club are interested in coming down if you dont mind having a few non-ceg'ers around

Posted By: bnoon_dup1 Re: Update about tickets - 10/02/03 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
Well a bunch of the guys from my local car club are interested in coming down if you dont mind having a few non-ceg'ers around

I don't mind hosting another BBQ. Don't count on me for the Miss Nude World thing though.

Originally posted by Speed Demon:

You better be ready for the non-CEG Silver Bullet!!! In all of it's faded/flaking paint glory, it will dust your ricer mobile, punk!
Posted By: m!key Re: Update about tickets - 10/03/03 03:02 AM
hey i am going to try and make it out there. i need to hitch a ride with another chicago ceger though. my car isnt home yet.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Update about tickets - 10/03/03 05:02 AM
hey i am going to try and make it out there. i need to hitch a ride with another chicago ceger though. my car isnt home yet.

Dude I would be game for a meet in Iowa BUT I will be at a meet in Alambama.....how about the weekend after? I love road trips!!!
© CEG Archives