Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: mystiquevltwin ellmers95 - 07/29/06 06:01 AM
well sorry that this is a cross post, but i was hopeing to get maybe a better responce from the North Central guys, but does anyone know an email adress for ellmers95 that is different from the contact informantion? i bought a mytique lower valance from him a little over a month ago, and i still havent got it. ive sent him multipul PM's and first, it was a problem with shipping, supposedly (about 3-4 weeks ago) After i contaced him about that, he said he would send it out the next day, and providea tracking number.

that was 6/29/06. (checking my pm's i sent him the money on the 6/7/06)

that was the last ive heard or seen of him. ive sent him a few pm's after that, reguarding his inability to ship my lower valance and the such. he has read my messages, but no relpies. can anyone give me a hand here? in out some hard earned cash that i could really use. im aware of the scam artist umong the classifieds, (btw i contacted him about the product because he was parting it out...no classifieds were involved) but i figured i could trust one of us...any help is appriciated

thanks,
kevin
Posted By: mystiquevltwin Re: ellmers95 - 08/01/06 07:04 PM
no one?
Posted By: whitesvt Re: ellmers95 - 08/02/06 05:55 AM
Sorry dude. Had a simmilar proble myself not too long ago (not here). Hope it dosn't discourage you from making deals on CEG in the future.
Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: ellmers95 - 08/02/06 07:41 PM
youre not the only one it seems, and it was resolved so kinda good newsclick me
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: ellmers95 - 08/02/06 08:47 PM
Check with Redlineracer. I think he has delt with Elmers95 before and might beable to hook you up with some info.
Posted By: mystiquevltwin Re: ellmers95 - 08/03/06 05:27 AM
thanks guys! i appriciate it
Posted By: Blue Goose Re: ellmers95 - 08/03/06 01:45 PM
Just to help ya out, isn't it redlineracer12? Thats last I saw anyway, unless he took the 12 off I beleive thats still what his screen name is.
© CEG Archives