Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: TRicker New to the forums - 06/25/06 07:26 PM
hey everyone name's Tyler aka ClOckwOrk. i roll the midway most of the time in my black csvt. come say whats up if you see me around in MN!
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: New to the forums - 06/25/06 09:53 PM
Welcome, you should come to a meet this summer.
Posted By: TRicker Re: New to the forums - 06/25/06 11:12 PM
i would love to find more contour lovers in the midwest! let me know when and where!
Posted By: Sprebound Re: New to the forums - 06/26/06 04:50 AM
Aight...well since we are on the subject. Lets go ahead and start putting one together for July... Maybe im jumping ahead of the gun hear, but I missed the last one and I love these things...haha.
Posted By: Sprebound Re: New to the forums - 06/26/06 04:51 AM
And oh yeah...welcome dude! Good to know we have another tour rollin around our parts!
Posted By: RFcsvt Re: New to the forums - 06/26/06 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Sprebound:
Aight...well since we are on the subject. Lets go ahead and start putting one together for July... Maybe im jumping ahead of the gun hear, but I missed the last one and I love these things...haha.

The more planning the better. This last fridays meet was fun, we just need more people to be able to show up so it's a great idea to get started on planning for july.

Oh yeah welcome
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: New to the forums - 06/26/06 04:02 PM
I'm always down for a meet. The MOA is usually the most central location for all, but we are always open for new locations/ideas.

Some suggestions were a mods meet where we get together and try to get some of the things we've been meaning to work on done, with the help of others. The problem here is finding a place to host the event. If someone has a large driveway or garage, that would probably work best.

In the past we've gone for a cruise around town, so that is always an option too.

Historically the MN meets have been pretty small ranging between 4-8 members; and of that there seems to be a pretty consistent turn-over which is natural with an aging platform. It would be cool if we could get everyone together and get to know each other better.

What are some of the ideas you guys think would be cool?

Posted By: Blue Goose Re: New to the forums - 06/27/06 06:32 PM
could take a road trip to see awesome Rainy Lake

Oh yea, welcome!
Posted By: elraido Re: New to the forums - 06/27/06 11:57 PM
that is good fishing though.
Posted By: Blue Goose Re: New to the forums - 06/28/06 02:06 AM
Originally posted by elraido:
that is good fishing though.

True, IF you know what your doing, which I don't. I'm more for the cliff jumping, sailing and skiing cuase that waay more amusing. I could maybe get us one nice deal on a houseboat from the resort I used to work at though.....
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: New to the forums - 06/28/06 01:30 PM
Originally posted by TRicker:
hey everyone name's Tyler aka ClOckwOrk. i roll the midway most of the time in my black csvt. come say whats up if you see me around in MN!

Your not really new if you already existed on SVTOATC. lets see a pic of them Focus wheels you finally got
If you don't remember me i'm the one with the Silver SVT that gave you a ride AND advised you to get that new IMRC box a few months back at wendy's off 280

PS, I'm going to smoke you when i get my car done
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: New to the forums - 06/28/06 01:38 PM
Originally posted by XKontour98:
I'm always down for a meet...

What are some of the ideas you guys think would be cool?

Hello, come to car craft with us! We need to get a bunch of Tours lined up so i don't feel so retarded for being there....

To tell you the truth i just want to go so i can drive around the fairgrounds rather than walk. I'm lazy and that way i can keep the AC on

Anyhow lets get a few more people signed up I'll bring pictures of my project since i won't have it done by then
Posted By: TRicker Re: New to the forums - 06/28/06 08:57 PM
yeah i remember you! BTW that new IMRC box woke it right up! i recently gutted the precats (im going to put headers on when i do the swap i decided) and im going to optimize my Y pipe and im ordering the trubendz 2.5" catback tomorrow. borla mufflers (i wish i had your exhaust!)

hope to see you around soon man, whats the deal you havent been out? are you swapping now? DONT FORGET i want your 2.5!!!!!
Posted By: shineySVTfan Re: New to the forums - 06/29/06 04:56 PM
welcome, word on teh street is that you have one of the slowest contours around, way to represent

Posted By: Blue Goose Re: New to the forums - 06/29/06 08:32 PM
He obviously hasn't raced me.....

Unless you mean around MSP, which I would be excluded.
Posted By: TRicker Re: New to the forums - 06/29/06 09:22 PM
one of the slowest contours around? LOL its the only one on nitrous around here, and none of the other ones i have seen will race me. prove i'm slow maybe?

Posted By: shineySVTfan Re: New to the forums - 06/29/06 11:03 PM
the silver one that you rode in would beat you. i even saw you get beaten by a stock saturn ion 4 door

ps, just cuz you have nitrous.. that DEFINATLY doesnt mean your the fastest
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: New to the forums - 06/29/06 11:31 PM
one of the slowest contours around? LOL its the only one on nitrous around here, and none of the other ones i have seen will race me. prove i'm slow maybe?

I will That's ok the Trubendz exhaust is probably just as good. they make some nice stuff and everyone argues that the real borla doesn't make much extra power for the $$

So you still want my motor? 2.5L with the heads still bolted down and the stock oil pan.... all you'll need is your cams, valve covers, timing cover, intakes, and accesories for the most part . I don't make it down to uni as much as i used to... The project is still in the works i'm uhhh waiting on budget as usual Unless you want to find me a Torsen and Spec for real cheap lol
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: New to the forums - 06/29/06 11:33 PM
Originally posted by shineySVTfan:

ps, just cuz you have nitrous.. that DEFINATLY doesnt mean your the fastest

What would you know about it

I know what would be an interesting race here....
Posted By: shineySVTfan Re: New to the forums - 06/29/06 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Redlineracer12:
I know what would be an interesting race here....

i dont think so... contour vs contour would be a better race!! maybe we will find out down on marshall saturday night if he shows eh?

if he takes you for some strange reason, i'l run him
Posted By: TRicker Re: New to the forums - 06/30/06 02:51 AM
hey dick i didnt have working IMRC's when i raced that ion, and i ran out of n20 and bogged.

i beat that white 5.0 that THE SILVER SVT lost to. beat him by 3 cars too come race me now man i'll put you to shame, lol
Posted By: shineySVTfan Re: New to the forums - 06/30/06 05:57 AM
i beat that white 5.0 that THE SILVER SVT lost to. beat him by 3 cars too come race me now man i'll put you to shame, lol

you cant take some jokes or what? you gotta send me a message on AIM to make you feel like a tough guy?

i didnt realize you would get all teary eyed about it, sorry to hurt your feelings but i'l either be in brainerd or waiting to race you w/ my busted up car

ps thanks for your number but i dont want to have butt sex w/ you tyler
© CEG Archives