Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: elraido yup - 03/08/06 04:35 PM
yup....nothing new here.
Posted By: Blue Goose Re: yup - 03/08/06 05:21 PM
Snows melting..... thats something too bad I love winter Oh well, at least I get to go skiing in a few days in Colorado!!
Posted By: elraido Re: yup - 03/08/06 09:16 PM
spring break trip? Like there isn't enough snow around here to go sking. Giants Ridge, Spirt Mountain are a little bit closer than colorado....but then again, those are real mountains you would be going on.
Posted By: Blue Goose Re: yup - 03/08/06 09:47 PM
Oh yea!! Leaving Friday!!! As far as ski resorts around here, I've been to every one within a 200 mile radius and Giants Ridge and Spirit Mountian are respectabel for the Midwest, just never got o Bemidji or Andes. You'll never ski again if you do . But meeting up with 5 people from down south and from Pueblo there so that will be fun. And yas, these are real mountians, not overgrown hills.
Posted By: Mac Chicken Re: yup - 03/10/06 05:07 PM
hmmm It's getting cold again, well a little bit. still sunny and warm for the most part though. melt snow melt, I want dry pavement
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: yup - 03/12/06 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Mac Chicken:
hmmm It's getting cold again, well a little bit. still sunny and warm for the most part though. melt snow melt, I want dry pavement

and street sweepers
Posted By: elraido Re: yup - 03/12/06 07:44 PM
actually had lightning yesterday....thought that was cool. Spring time is almost here!!! All I need is to get new summer tires.
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: yup - 03/13/06 04:46 AM
Well...Tonight has been a rather large thunder storm and has flooded my street once, then drained, and now it is flooding again...Had 3 inches of rain in half an hour so this is kinda fun...I like thunder storms
Posted By: elraido Re: yup - 03/13/06 04:59 AM
holy bannanarama....3 inches that quickly? DId you guys get any snow down in Iowa? I know the cities only got a little bit here and there but it mostly melted. Way up here we still have more then enough. I went walking threw my dads feild last weekend and it was up to my hips in some areas. In the woods though were it can't blow around it was still around 2 foot or so.
Posted By: spacemonkey Re: yup - 03/13/06 04:47 PM
Yeah, we are about the same here. Got about 3-4 inches last night, still snowing abit. We have about the same on the ground as you. About waist deep in the yard, little less in the woods. Still things like benches and wheelbarrows buried in the yard that are not poking through the snow quite yet. Won't be too long though!
Posted By: elraido Re: yup - 03/14/06 04:18 AM
Originally posted by spacemonkey:
Yeah, we are about the same here. Got about 3-4 inches last night, still snowing abit. We have about the same on the ground as you. About waist deep in the yard, little less in the woods. Still things like benches and wheelbarrows buried in the yard that are not poking through the snow quite yet. Won't be too long though!

we didn't get any snow at all the other night....hehe.
Posted By: CSVT#49 Re: yup - 03/14/06 05:31 AM
Geez I had like 7 inches at work not including drifts... 3 inches you guys are lucky.
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: yup - 03/14/06 05:34 AM
Didnt get any snow, but since all that rain came in last night it was balls cold today...
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: yup - 03/15/06 03:18 AM
I wish we would have had that instead of the snow! Clean all the salt and muck off the roads.
Posted By: Mac Chicken Re: yup - 04/08/06 09:42 PM
so in conclusion, is all your guyses snow gone too, cause ours it, all the sweepers have been freaking for the last week and we finally have clean roads (yeah yeah oh yeah) although the random piles of snow deposited ick is still around in parking lots and stuff. but yeah all the ricers came out last weekend, that was fun.
Posted By: elraido Re: yup - 04/09/06 03:06 AM
we still have a little out in the woods but after last week it basically is all gone
Posted By: Blue Goose Re: yup - 04/09/06 04:32 AM
A few snowbanks but thats it. has been gone for a while, though.
© CEG Archives