Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Who here is pretty close to Iowa City? - 01/18/06 03:48 AM
I need a favor and might have a job for you. Please PM me.
It's a split between several of us. Owen might have the most time to run and do something. If Steve's around, he isn't too far either. I'm about 1.5 hours and don't have much free time. What do you need done?

Rick
There is a car down there that I would like to check out but I don't want to drive over 150 miles to find out it is a POS. Basically I want somebody to take as many good pictures that they can and test drive the car for me so I won't waste my time to find out that it has door dents and hail damage and torn seats and what not. Of course I'll cover gas money for the trip and throw in a few extra bucks for lunch or something if needed but overall I need someone to do a preliminary check for me.

I will give you guys a hint though, it has the letters SVT in its name
Drop OwenSVT a PM and see if he might be able to do it. Otherwise, I think there's some actual NECO guys in Iowa City you might try too.

Rick
Posted By: 1slosvt Re: Who here is pretty close to Iowa City? - 01/18/06 02:47 PM
i actually live in iowa city. i would be the steve that rick is talking bout. im more than willing to help another car guy out. just send me a message however u want to and i will get back to u
What did you do Steve, decide to change your screen name finally?

Rick
Posted By: 1slosvt Re: Who here is pretty close to Iowa City? - 01/18/06 03:26 PM
yes i finally changed it because i lost my password and i no longer have my old email address so i couldnt get another temporary password so now im back and will start being a post whore most likely
Sweet, we could use a few post whores in here! LOL

Did you ever make a decision about those 245's I've got?

Rick
Posted By: 1slosvt Re: Who here is pretty close to Iowa City? - 01/18/06 04:48 PM
no i havent i dont have the money on me currently and i cant find a decent priced appealing wheel for the exact specs that we need for that tire size. if i had all 300 right now i would go ahead and purchase them.
No problem. I haven't really been pushing to sell them. I do think I'm going to get my wife to start ebaying a bunch of my misc parts in the next couple weeks though so as I get closer to the front of the trailer, they'll be more of an item to look at selling.

Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: Who here is pretty close to Iowa City? - 01/19/06 03:03 AM
Im game for doin it if you cant Steve...If you need me to just PM me or somethin! I'm 19 and dont have a whole lot to do so needless to say, my schedule is pretty open
Well if anybody is interested in my car let me know. I would like to find a buyer soon so I'm taking offers. PM me if you are interested.

© CEG Archives